[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade mystical weapons for defending against the supernatural?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: dumbZombieKillingShit.jpg (50KB, 736x534px) Image search: [Google]
dumbZombieKillingShit.jpg
50KB, 736x534px
Have any of you ever made an ad hoc weapon to protect yourself from some supernatural menace?

I myself have created a 'salt thrower' based on sea salt aerosol ejected under pressure to put out either a stream of salted water, or thick mist.

I am currently working out design of some leather armor and cold iron spiked cestus.
>>
But for what purpose?
>>
>a warhammer made of a 2lb framing hammer attached to a hockey stick
That's awesome.
>>
>>19404695
Tell us why you feel the need to prepare.
>>
>>19404706

For destroying fay and demon, they are all over where I live.
>>
>>19404738
Wait, what possible beef could you have with the fay?
>>
Autism
>>
>>19404695
i am interested in the magical properties that your weapons have. Have you tested any of them?
>>
>>19404744

>> Wait, what possible beef could you have with the fay?

Dude, they are evil as fuck.

Fay are as indifferent as nature itself, yet intelligent. They devour their own young if it is the easier thing to do. They only see their race, and immediate clan, as being suited to live in peace and not be used for some end. They are savagery incarnate, like sociopaths with bloodlust. And they will seek to drive humans insane that dwell within an area they are connected to, or lure them to their doom within the woods if they can for their own amusement like cats circled about a blind mouse.

Fuck fay, clear cut the PNW, burn them all.
>>
>>19404695
all I need is the Holy Bible and deez nuts, desu
>>
>>19404793
Be honest. Did you attack them first?
>>
>>19404793
>They only see their race, and immediate clan, as being suited to live in peace and not be used for some end.

>Fuck fay, clear cut the PNW, burn them all.
You are the reason they're right.
>>
Nunchucks made out of toilet paper rolls
>>
>>19404807
>>19404831

^ Tree huggers, with no experience of nature, or actual fay.

From their fucking psychic webs they lay about in the hinterlands of human towns, and homes, to their true shape as hideous part spider (from the waist down, they have eight legs and a spider's hindquarters) to the eight eyes across the front and top of their simian like heads, and the dozens of octopus tentacles and jelly stingers appendages they have for arms, fay are true black Earth denizens awaiting the death of man and civilization so they can pour out once again onto the world to live their pointless, violent, and cruel predatory existence unchecked.
>>
>>19404893
>awaiting the death of man
So why do you care? We'll be dead by that point. All you're doing is sewing unnecessary war.
>>
>>19404893
>horrific spoopy spider-like mystical beings that give 0 fucks and take 0 shit from anybody
So why exactly would it be a good idea to start shit with beings like THAT? They've never once bothered me.
Isn't it to be expected that ANY group of intelligent beings would defend themselves if they perceived that they were under attack?
>>
>>19404893
You describe the reason I don't trust Conan O`Brian I believe he is a form of spider human/demon thing.
>>
>>19404695
google succor punch
>>
>>19404893
Literally no one knows what the fay actually look like, because they are masters of illusion and can make you see whatever they want you to see. That's what they do.
>>
>>19404956
Aka: CONAN O`BRIAN
>>
>>19404910
>>19404913
>>19404956

ITT, bunch of people playing druid class real life.

Wake up. Just like urban center's open to the black metropolis, the original city of man from which all others are but a reflection of our subconscious memories before the Demiurge and his archons cast us down, so is the wilderness linked to the world's beyond the veil that was put over our eyes, to savage untamed wilderness where natural selection unrestrained, and horrifically universal, reigns over the minds of its denizens. Fay are spirits of nature alright, the same spirit of nature that we see when we honestly look at it and watch as mother's eat their young, the weak of a litter are euthanized and devoured by their own, and where everything is apart of a cycle of eating one another from birth to death. Fay delight in our blinded state, as when we were free of the veil, we did not allow their casual malice and sociopathic joy for taunting, maiming, and devouring other intelligent beings not go unchecked.
>>
>>19404923
I want to make one myself but all of the guides are confusing. Do you know anything about them? Do you have to use a Lemurian quartz crystal? Can you just use regular quartz point? Lemurian crystals are like hundreds of dollars
>>
>>19404984
Oh god it's true. I never actually wanted to see Conan O'Brian, but they made me. Those sons of bitches actually made me.
>>
>>19404893
>>19404793
is there any way to make them leave you alone without carrying around pure iron? Can I plant some trees/herbs or make them some kind of offering?
>>
Howzit, op?? i think, im still a noobz at this fochan stuff so please forgive me if i use the wrong werdzz. Anyway, I just wanted to say that your weapons you crafted are quite awesome, and defense against these unseen entities are surely needed.. Your a not alone old friend, in a world that denies Natural order, humanity draws closer to a moment when the covenants end, and they will reveal the Horror of horrors. . Keep sharp your wits and your blade.. Be well good sir..
>>
>>19405037
And if that's their life cycle, what are we supposed to do about it exactly? You preach a mighty game, but what, exactly can you do about it that doesn't just make it worse? Do you save all the ones that would have been eaten? What if those are the truly vindictive and evil ones? What if they HAVE to eat the evils ones else the evil ones eat all else?

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying that even if we assume you're absolutely right about them, why is going to war with them the answer? Why start the violence? If they're patient enough to outlast humanity, and they don't try to kill us all in the meantime, then what, exactly, what moral pretense, what philosophy, what thing you can do that might have an equitable effect, would be a good idea?

So long as they're still evolving, it would be beyond evil to destroy their entire species before it had a chance to evolve past the parts you hate.
>>
>>19405167

Ground sea salt, cuts through them like a wind made of razors. Iron, in filing form, will work to but needs to be fresh. Both can be cast at them like you are trying to throw it in someone's eyes. The iron might even kill them rather than drive them off.

Sigil workings tend to hold up reasonably well, as far as keeping them at bay. Grant Morrison's method, laid out in his essay 'Pop Magic' is an excellent primer here.

Gravesoil (yes, exactly how it sounds) is a long acting and fatal poison to them. It somehow ties them to the mortal coil we are under with the veil, and gradually wilters them to death like a tree treated with stump poisoner.

Rowan wood (even hybrid trees' wood of it) made to a point and fire hardened, also offers a means to fatally wound them with the slightest cut, puncture, or other injury delivered from it.

Lastly, if one is particularly strong in the practice of banishment after magic rituals, they might possibly banish fay too near a thin area, and too close to us in the flesh, out of existence like an exorcism.
>>
>>19404695
Yes,I have also I'd be willing to buy your shit.Or if you have designs or schematics you're willing to give for free let me know and send em to me.
>>
>>19405620

Nice try F.B.I., but you won't catch me up in that Randy Weaver gestapo bullshit trick. Go back to your (((handlers))) and try and hatch another scheme.
>>
>>19405644
I'm not FBI.also FBI doesn't care if you're building weapons to fight the paranormal fuck they might even offer you a job you get good enough at it.
>>
>>19404793
>>19404744

What the fuck is fay?
>>
>>19405987

Fay are spirits associated with the wilderness. Also know as ferries, elves, all sorts of shit in pop fantasy fuckery.
>>
>>19405987
This anon lays it out: >>19406037
tl;dr, they keep to their own, and god help anyone that fucks with them, because they're going to finish it brutally.
>>
>>19404695
>iron spiked cestus

just make a spear instead of some stupid fucking weapon, it's the most widely spread weapon design throughout ancient cultures for a reason.
>>
>>19404738
Take your message.
>>
>>19406301
Meds*
>>
>>19406037
I think its fey.
>>
>>19405037
>ITT, bunch of people playing druid class real life.

This coming from a LARPer, a very unimaginative LARPER, I may add.

Seriously, quit wasting your time with being such a lame wad and go try to get laid, you obviously need it.
>>
an air purifier blessed with holy water should do the trick
>>
>>19406739

>>.. and go try to get laid, you obviously need it.

You couldn't be a bigger summer fag if you tried anon.
>>
>>19406751

this...this is....
>>
>>19404695
thats cool as shit.
I also have a bunch of homemade weapons for destroying zombies and spirits and whatnot.
Id share some pics but I ain't home.
>>
File: BA.jpg (76KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
BA.jpg
76KB, 900x675px
>>19404695
>Have any of you ever made an ad hoc weapon to protect yourself from some supernatural menace?

I prefer legit ones the power comes from metal makeup and things done after the fact.

Making your own weapons is stupid, if youre not past the mall ninja level youre just going to end up bleeding to death in the woods from being a dumbass.
>>
>>19404695
If a ghost or vampire or haint or whatever was in my business, I would jack off furiously and stare right at it. I'd ask it to rub my balls.

Maybe I'd be dealing with a gay alien or wraith or something but I feel confident that at a minimum it would be a distraction and mess up their plan to scare me. Nowhere in the cosmos is the reaction to seeing a flying werewolf going to be jack off like you haven't busted a nut in years.
>>
>>19406771
TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>19406037
>>19406173
I thought fairies were cute benevolent beings? Since when were they evil?
>>
>>19408743
They are benevolent. They don't start fights. They seem to just want to be left alone to do their own thing. However, they don't appear to have any hesitation to take care of business when they're threatened.
Literally every tale of them where they go all evil and fuck some dude up starts with the dude fucking with them first.
>>
>>19404695
/K/omrade reporting in

I just saw that in main page, wtf guys? Don't be a pussy and buy 10mm handgun or a revolver. OR a mace.
>>
>>19408753
Is there are way to become friends with fairies? No homo
>>
File: 1474769849095.jpg (35KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474769849095.jpg
35KB, 426x600px
>>19408753
Never heard of them stealing newborns and swapping them with changelings?
Yeah, most stories is humans being invasive to their territory, disturbing them, stepping into their circles or similar things, but there is also lore of unprovoked nasty behaviour.

They seem to be cool with children though. Playing with them, showing them things... Well sometimes they get lost and turn up 100 years later, but that mostly seems more accidental.
>>
>>19408799
Well, as standoffish as they are, it's not exactly easy, but it's hypothetically doable.
The deepest respect for their boundaries is a must. You can't just go barging up into their space, they get fuckin' pissed. The best thing to do in the case of accidentally crossing paths with them is to apologize and back away slowly.
They are also a people who take their word very, very, very seriously. They remember those who do them favours, for generations. As much shit as they've gotten from humans over the years, just being cool to them goes a long way.
>>
>>19408812
>swapping them with changlings
That might be a bit of a misinterpretation.
As far as I know, the physical body of the child isn't stolen or swapped, but the wisdom given to it can't exactly be unlearned...
>>
>>19408821
Sounds nice, what is a good place to meet them? Just any forest or are there specific sacred areas?
>>
File: 1464554309151.jpg (303KB, 1100x785px) Image search: [Google]
1464554309151.jpg
303KB, 1100x785px
>>19408799
You can even get lewd with them :P

https://www.vice.com/de/article/vd7p48/icelandic-elf-sex

>>19408844
Far away wild places that are hard to get to
I know a place in the alps for example...
Iceland should be your best bet these days

>>19408825
Hm, interesting perspective, makes a lot of sense desu, thank you.
>>
>>19408857
They're masters of illusion.
They're everywhere.
You'll only see them if they want you to.
>>
>>19408910
oops, was meant for
>>19408844
>>
>>19405037
Kek somebody has been playing Kult.
Or maybe that was a solid bait with cool references, I don't know
>>
>>19404695

It can only be you posting this. I see you graduated from that knife/home made axe.
>>
File: 20170807_153050.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_153050.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>19404695
Put these together, get antique axe heads off eBay, or buy hand forged ones,get different type's of wood linseed oil, was mount heads pretty up, either sell them or use them innawoods. As far as I know they have no paranormal or magic properties
>>
File: brian-froud-8.jpg (132KB, 555x828px) Image search: [Google]
brian-froud-8.jpg
132KB, 555x828px
>>19404793
>Dude, they are evil as fuck.
They're not evil, they just have a vastly different sense of morality.
>They devour their own young if it is the easier thing to do.
I have never heard of that. But they'll totally steal ours and swap 'em out for one of their own number (be it young or old), or with something else passing for a child until it breaks down and dies.

They only seem "evil" from our perspective, but they can also be good too. It's really just best to avoid them because their mindset doesn't often match our own.

>>19408799
Well... yes, actually. If you can befriend one who won't take your eyesight or make everything taste like dirt, they can be very helpful, even telling you if someone sick will die or get better.

>>19408825
No man, they're swapped. They take the child and replace with a fairy. The only way to get it back is to trick the fairy into admitting it's not your child. Unfortunately this belief has led to some problems. I think a man actually killed his wife because he thought she was a changeling.

>>19407089
>Making your own weapons is stupid
Dude, if you get some fucking thunderbolt iron, you make a blade out of that shit. Or find someone who can. That's a magical fucking blade.
>>
>>19409003

>> Kult... being just a table top RPG.

Can I ask anon if you have ever considered why such a Gnostic game, with some very solid Kabbalah and Enochian tradition as far as magic and philosophy, was ever printed?
Or why is has such beautifully and traditional background about reality's true nature written into it. And yet is was saddled with what seemed such an awful ad hoc D20 shit show system?

Kult is more training manual that it was ever table top role playing game anon. It is a great success of a occult anon shitposting through the gaming hobby to the public some very serious esoteric knowledge about a lot of magic tradition, AA and other occult lodges 'secrets', and the deepest truth about what cities really are.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.