[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was The Zodiac Killer Collecting Souls For The Afterlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zodiac_0.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac_0.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
The killer sent a letter to police, and after decyphering it's contents, found that, according to the killer himself...
>ALL TH(at) I HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO S(tomp) DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIO(n) OF SLAVES FOR MY AFTERLIFE. EBEORIETEMETHHPITI (sic)

/x/, answer me this. Is this real, and if so, how does it occur?
>>
he was a good boy he did nothing wrong
>>
>>19404559
I know thaaaat. but I wanna know if you can collect souls for the afterlife.
>>
>>19404577
>>>/x/
>>
>>19404594
snooze
>>
>>19404536

No, it is not real. For fucks sake anon, just consider the source a moment. The Zodiac obviously had an insanely big ego. More so he was highly intelligent, and disciplined in his modus operandi, except for when he let his ego get the better of him to go do some 'shock' shit like pick up a woman and baby on the side of the road with no real plan what to do with them. That whole 'collecting slaves' shit was just a red herring to put out there like much of his cypher shit and symbology. He knew the only real way to identify him would come from physical evidence from a murder crime scene or a fluke eye witness, and delighted in taunting investigators who would remain unable to close in on him without a lucky break delivering them either (Side not, the lucky fucker walked past two cops right after committing the Paul Stine murder and more than once lucked out on physical evidence he over looked almost leading somewhere).
>>
>>19404630
Well, if he was disorganized whilst he was intelligent enough to create those cyphers (and if you read his letters, they are not the most intelligible), maybe he had a thought disorder? Maybe he really thought he would collect their souls for slavery in the afterlife. And if Z had such a big ego, and offered up all that symbology (see the sigils he had created), maybe he was convinced of his own delusional thinking. Just sayin', it's possible. It can't all comedown to him simply playing jokes on police investigators...could it? I suppose both theories have merit, at least, I think they do.
>>
>Souls as slaves in the afterlife

Dumb shit, the only slavery is that their names are tied to his memory, his ghost... It won't even last forever. Cryptic and spoopy, real yes but retarded and inconsequential as fuck
>>
I hope they haunt him
>>
>>19404980
Makes sense.
>>
>>19404536
i wonder what else the zodiac was into.
there is a yuge psychological profile to work with here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.