[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Famine Horseman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 9e21dd2954bc8ae40e67312d2b7143d7.jpg (144KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
9e21dd2954bc8ae40e67312d2b7143d7.jpg
144KB, 751x1063px
So, how it began. I was sleeping and I had false awakeing (I'm born lucid dreamer and I can get into other peoples dreams by joining their frequency alright) Well, I saw food on the table and I was hungry but then my eyesight was going blurr and my energy was drained completly, I couldn't walk I couldn't stand, I was
crawling, and I got into my room and I was like "wtf" I stood up and I was like what happened there? I took my phone wanted to call my mom and at phone she said "my name, don't" I went to corridor and I had mirror there and I looked at mirror and I saw Famine Horseman I didn't know what it was (I googled it) I felt strong pain in my head and I heard high frequency and that horseman on mirror said "You are the Horseman now" WTF?! WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!!?!?
>>
>>19404241
That could have been a cool story, but you fucked it up.
Also, that's Pestilence.
Good troll.
>>
>>19404241
stop roleplaying
>>
I'm not roleplaying!!! See this is 4chan no one believes!
>>
There are things I've seen, there are things I did that are impossible. I can show you how to do it. Also with dreams you can do all things, get into peoples dreams. And check this there are 3 sides in dreams "Angels" "Demons" and "People in black suits" I can say more stuff if you are interested.
>>
Do you have any super powers ?
>>
>>19404241
Bro you are fucked
>>
After that dream, I had 2 another dreams. I was at shopping mall with my friends wierd and I knew it was a dream from begining and I was like, guys do you know I was dreaming a Famine Horseman and he said it is me. And they didn't believe and I putted finger close to my cheek more above and turned my eyes (when you try to use 3rd eye) and my picture wasn't clear anymore I started seeing shadows all around me I was like woooah and I cancle it, and tried it in next dream I was like wow this cannot be true like wtf 2 different dreams and I can use same power what?! I didn't fully discover more but I hope so!
>>
>>19404338
Your three sides are stupid.
>>
But before all this happened I was in Angel army, rank - Guardian Angel. And now this wtf?! And guys God is dead Archangel Gabriel rules the Heaven.
>>
>>19404380
>i was like
Can you stop like saying that. Like do you like see how like annoying it like is
>>
Guys, there are things that you can discover believe me, Everything is in spiritual world [Secrets are being told] seek for truth and you shall find it. I gained ancient wisdom and knowledge and listen to this Reincarnation is real there are steps to do it. And Hell is not enternal it lasts 500 years and you can escape from it. And heaven is eternal.
>>
Everything is in numbers guys, 3 is angelic number, 6 devil, 7 holy. Demons are not evil nor good, angels are not evil nor good. They are fighting over each others. People in black suits invade your dreams why? because they can they invited me to join them because of my power.
>>
File: a-mysterious-figure-of-a-man-0.jpg (55KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
a-mysterious-figure-of-a-man-0.jpg
55KB, 585x686px
And let me tell you, president's are not controling the world. The people in black suits do. And yet they are trying to control our minds, thinking and everyything WE ARE IN "MATRIX" WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.