[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth's Resonance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502043914925.jpg (350KB, 1540x460px) Image search: [Google]
1502043914925.jpg
350KB, 1540x460px
/x/plain this
>>
>>19403395
>Earth spins around sun
>Moon spins and moves earths magnetic pole in a centripetal motion
>OMG oscillating ( vibrating) Sphere creates resonance!
>>
>>19403656
How does that affect us?

After all other animals can sense that EM field.
>>
>>19403395
>2014
>>
>>19403668
Magnetism affects everything and is in fact responsible for every phenomena known to man. (why do you think the golden ratio is found in every single thing in the universe that we've found, including, cells and subatomic structures). So the answer is that it does affect you, but to what degree.
>>
>>19403717
While wise and informative, your post leave us in the same place.
>>
>>19403761
Think of it as a rate of change. It's always going to change and you're always going to change with it to adapt to it. Humans are less of aware of EM fields for whatever reason, probably our intelligence and adaptability made this evolutionary trait useless to us, or the fact that we're subjected to so much EM radiation that we've become accustom to it and unable to tell the difference. Maybe animals have this trait to make up for their lack of intelligence? Their brain power is focused more on the senses rather than their cognitive ability?

The point is without this resonance you have nothing but a dead planet. Technically you would have nothing since everything has resonance of some sort so it might just cease to exist or draw energy from another area of space, much like heat goes from where it is to where it isn't.

TL;DR: it can go either way lol.
>>
>>19403908
I don't think it would be useless to us in any situation, it's a sense it's information and we usually welcome those.

as you said maybe we have to much stimulus to make sense of it.

But what I really believe it's that we can always percieve it, we just call it something else.
>>
File: VisibleLightSpectrum[1].jpg (156KB, 1340x631px) Image search: [Google]
VisibleLightSpectrum[1].jpg
156KB, 1340x631px
>>19403953
I believe it's the difference in the spectrum of light we can see vs what animals see. Magnetism and electricity are what causes light so perhaps animals are seeing what's happening on a different spectrum. When they run from something we're unaware of, perhaps what they're seeing is the disturbances in the spectrum they can see. To us it may look like a bright and sunny day, but to a bird it may look like a huge thunderstorm (maybe they're seeing storm clouds on a bright sunny day. Hell my dad can sense a storm coming because of arthritis in his knees causing his blood vessels and nerves to become sensitive to cold front atmosphere pressure.
To us a dog whistle can't be heard, but it causes pain to the dog because they can hear a different spectrum of decibels and frequencies that we cannot.
>>
>>19403908
Because humans are not native to earth, therefore do not have the naturally evolved required adaptations to survive the transition period from glacial to inter-glacial period.
>>
File: 01949.gif (778KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
01949.gif
778KB, 500x500px
>>19403908
>>19403953
>>19404169

A lot of stuff that we can't experience has been blocked out through evolution as it isn't immediately necessary for your survival as a person.

People have been saying for a while that these things can be experienced by shutting down these "filters" through the use of TM or psychoactive substances.
>>
>>19404469
sure they could, you're altering what the brain is processing, over time you're rerouting your neural network and some of the changes could be permanent. Much how a blind person will hear things or smell thing better than someone who can see.
>>
>>19403395
it's the ascension
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.