[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Satan a cool dude? Why do people worship him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Is Satan a cool dude? Why do people worship him?
>>
yes underling satan is a real cool guy who has a wild time all the time
>>
>>19402806
>Why do people worship him
To make others think jeebus is realz
>>
read the tenements of the satanic church. they are very correct in my eyes. they are about accepting people for who they are and never turning a blind eye
>>
>>19402806
because Satan cares for you and your well being.
>>
>>19402837
I'll give it a shot anon
>>
>>19402806
He's cool if you want to root for the losing side.
>>
File: IMG_2638.jpg (87KB, 699x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2638.jpg
87KB, 699x366px
>>19402806
These are the reasons to worship Satan

>you are either a teen or have never grown out of your teenage rebellious years
> have autism
>have no friends, are not close with any family members and are not a productive member of society
>have autism
>have mental issues i.e. Have ever created a profile for tumblr
>listen to grunge thinking that correlates to worshipping Satan
>believe you have special powers
>think that witches are real, and or are one
>have autism
>edgy new Slipnot fan

If any of these apply to you, you are qualified to become a worshipper of Satan.
>>
Feel free to samefag here too
>>
>>19402830
he throws underground BDSM parties
>>
He's an edgy motherfucker, worshiped by people with mental illnesses.
>>
>>19402896
yes miles underground
>>
>>19402865
if you read the bible flipped and reversed, god would be Satan and Satan is god. you will see that he is no longer loosing. That Man Jesus and Mary are flipped so you are looking for a Female Jesus and a Male Mary.
>The great deception
>>
>>19402878
>one big ad hominem
Do you have a single thing in your head that is actually yours?
>>
>>19402944
He's always had trouble with that

If he responds to your post, his response will most likely be full of ad hominems as well
>>
>>19402806
Yeah he's cool. Go ahead and be his friend.

No not really just stay away from him he's the source of all that is evil
>>
>>19402975
Just who is that guy?
>>
>>19402926
And if you watch Schindler's List backwards it's a better movie. What's your point?
>>
>>19402999
If you watch Jaws backwards it's about a shark that pukes up so many people that they're forced to open up a beach.
>>
>>19403003
/thread
>>
>>19403003
i actually laughed
>>
File: IMG_9317.jpg (41KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9317.jpg
41KB, 340x565px
>>19402944
Did you fall into my character assessment of devil worshippers. Which one was it? Was it the unproductive member of society or the edgy slipnot listener?
>>19402975
what're you talking about, we're on the and side here mate. I was giving out the qualifications for becoming a fag- devil worshipper

>>19402984
I'm that guy.
>>
>>19403022
>more ad hominem
At least try to speak like an adult.
>>
>>19402984
A perpetually butthurt christfag

I'm always surprised when I come back to /x/ after like two years and see there's still someone who posts exactly like this
>>
>>19403030
but are any of them wrong? if that is how easily you get triggered go back to tumblr, i know you can suck satans extremely small cock there with no harassment.
>>
File: egg-cellent.gif (264KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
egg-cellent.gif
264KB, 500x275px
>>19403056
what are you talking about, guy. im on your side
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.