[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jesus really 'Jesus' from the bible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 239x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 239x228px
I've been studying a lot of religions and texts from ancient civilizations.

The bible talks about 'heaven.' but don't they just refer to space? Like hell is beneath.(earths magma)

I think the current religions are just a mix of the real story what happened..

What do you guys think about this?
>>
Whatever you believe is what becomes your reality, is what I think.
>>
The real heaven is called the Pleroma.

Arch Angels come from the Archons.

Jesus is the Divine Allogene / Autogene

He comes from the Aeon of Aeons.

We have the Divine Spark in Us.
>>
File: 1496725051284.png (158KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496725051284.png
158KB, 730x800px
>>19402772
Everything that was written down in the bible really happened.

The old testament seems like a completely different planet because the old world has died away.

God now requires a much stronger faith from those who willingly follow Him.
>>
This realm is a place of Shadow and Fog where Sophia hid the Gloomy Ruler.

Its a Shadow of the true Fathers Pleroma.
>>
>>19402772
This is what made me more spiritual.
What if 'above" means simply higher "planes", not literally altitude.
This is the law of one's view on Jesus
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=17#10
Their main message is that all is one, and we are all individualized portions of the one creator experiencing itself through our free will and the illusion of separation. The ultimate destination is overcoming the illusion and merging back into oness, I think.., but it's a long process. There are "densities" that mirror the chakras... there are "planes" (like the astral planes). Everything contains smaller and smaller microcosms of the macrocosm, usually in steps of seven I think. The cosmology of this material is fascinating.
>>
>>19402890

The stuff in the bible did happen but you dont understand the context.

The Old Testament was ran in the Old World by the Archons.

You call the Chief Archon God mistakenly.

You are choosing to obey and follow a False god.
>>
>>19402888
Nice! And checked.
Also
>We have the Divine Spark in Us.
Sounds like >>19402898
>>
File: e.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>19402905
Archon?

I've read the bible five times and I don't remember that word being in there.
>>
>>19402918
It's gnosticism, I'm not into it either.
>>
>>19402918

Archon is a word that means Lord / Ruler.

In their translation they called the Chief Archon their Lord.
>>
>>19402941

What a fool.

They took that verse of the firmament right out of the Sumerian Tablets.

You dont have a clue who your Lord is.
>>
>>19402918
That is because we have the 2017 bible addition.
>>
>>19402941
Dumbass doesn't know how to focus his camera.
>>
>>19402772
Looks like CGI
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (60KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
60KB, 500x362px
>>19403204
>>
OP here again, does anyone have some information, websites, books or video's regarding this topic?
>>
>>19402888
well, holy trips of 8 maketh it so
>>
>>19404023
Check out the Urantia Book.
>>
>>19402898
Why dont you skip the Abrahamic religion and just read the Vedas? The entire western world may be stumbling around in the dark about the reality of existence, but the Vedic religions stil remember. Everything is Brahma dreaming, in which he experiences himself as the universe with the illusion of duality. Slowly he wakes up, ending the universe until he sleeps again. "He" being everything

I mean, you can skip all the metaphor dude. The Eastern traditions just lay the whole thing out clearly
>>
>>19406182
>Why dont you skip the Abrahamic religion and just read the Vedas?
All Abrahamic religion traces back to Sumeria, making it a far more logical place to look for answers.

>Everything is Brahma dreaming, in which he experiences himself as the universe with the illusion of duality.

The above statement is part of the reason I find the philosophy off putting, despite the otherwise strong similarity to Sumerian/Babylonian practice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.