[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: mountain_blade_warband.jpg (344KB, 1520x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mountain_blade_warband.jpg
344KB, 1520x1600px
So /x/ I've had this dream twice now and can't make any sense of it. I can only vaguely remember the first dream, but I know that in that dream I was introduced to the "Red Knowledge" and told to protect it.
From what I can gather, it is something important to all people, like one's own personal truth, but it can be easily taken from you. In the dream I was told by someone that my red knowledge would be threatened at times. This introduced these black figures that were silhouettes of human individuals who I knew at some point in my life. These figures weren't necessary real people and could be fictional, but the main thing was that they would attack and chase you relentlessly until they stole a piece of your red knowledge. Your only defense against them is to call out three unique qualities that each specific silhouette has in order to vanquish them, or if you're trapped with one that you can't quite name three different things for, repeating the same quality over and over in hopes that the shade will leave. I'm sure I was chased in that dream, but I can't remember it.
Next comes the second dream where I was watching a Jackson Avery from a third person perspective. He was on the side of a road in the middle of a desert next to a burning car. He was talking aloud about something before I entered his first person perspective. I looked at the sky to see it turn red, and I saw a vertical rectangle with a circle in the middle before looking down at three horribly misshapen figures. Jackson said to "start over" and then sending me back in time to the beginning of the dream. The events leading from there back to where I left off were corrupted with several breaks until I found myself running away from two figures. I identified one as a ninja of sorts, but I couldn't vanquish the second before he threw something at me to send me to the ground. He said something about the red knowledge before my dream ended and I awoke.
What am I missing? Do these dreams mean anything?
>>
Red knolwedge is personal beliefs, which make you an individual and unpredictable. These relate to consensus reality, where the programming codes for the physical universe are memorized by the people in that physical universe; it is the idea that people are the source that powers the physical universe.

Blue knowledge is objective reality, which makes people who memorize it part of a collectivist society, and predictable. This knowledge relates to economic interdependency. When every person in a community knows the same objective memories, and nothing else, it becomes impossible to generate creative thoughts, ans exercise freewill.

Demonstrating that objectivists have expressed unique thoughts in the past in three (3) different ways puts them into a recursive loop, freezing their minds--they will actually stop talking to you, and forget what they said previously. This is possible, due to Gödel's incompleteness theorems. Faith in physically objective realities is inherently illogical. (Objective reality is non-mathemarical.) Objectivists bypass this by supposing that there are two kinds of realities; true realities, and false realities. If you can demonstrate to them that their existence in physical reality requires a third kind, which is not provably true or false, they will experience psychotic shock, and erase any memories which would otherwise prove that reality is subjective.

If some of those memories involve the reason why they have focused their attention on you, then after they have erased them, they will not focus their attention on you.
>>
>>19402542
>Thread Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
>>
>>19402616
>Demonstrating that objectivists have expressed unique thoughts in the past in three (3) different ways puts them into a recursive loop, freezing their minds--they will actually stop talking to you, and forget what they said previously
lolwut
I've actually done this to people
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.