[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People will lose their fucking minds!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (41KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (3).jpg
41KB, 480x360px
Give it 20 years, As God's energy/breath slowly leaves the world people will begin revert to a point where only base instincts remain and their will be no light to be found.

Rape, Murder, and all manners of vice and wickedry will run rampant . Family members will feed on and rape each other. Upper class white men in the suburbs will act no different than your average detroit dweller.

Society is going to collapse soon like rome and egypt, we're nearing the climax and thus the book of revelations will finally be fulfilled.

All worthy souls, Please repent and don't look back. For those who don't resonate.....Good luck.
>>
3/4 of the christians you see right now going to church and commenting on youtube are going to fall away and one day christians will be very rare to stumble across.
>>
>>19402324
Fuck off asswipe.
>>
>>19402332
I will, right to new jerusalem
>>
Was it a true light to begin with if it is imposed upon them, and did not arise from the individual themselves? There are people who could not be called themselves if they so reverted - are those the worthy?
>>
>>19402324
>aliens fuck up their planet
>search for other planets to populate
>find earth
>can't live in atmosphere
>dna closest to apes on the planet
>begin messing with dna
>create hybrids that end up being humans
>proto-humans see aliens as gods
>over time aliens die out
>humans slowly go in an off-route direction from original projection of evolution
>aliens all die out from internal war amongst themselves, sometimes involving primitive humans
>humans out of control on planet
>all of religious history has just been us misinterpreting aliens and pointlessly being religious
>all those pointlessly dead people
>all of those pointless wars
>all of this divisiveness and death and disease
>religion was the mind-killing disease all along
>>
>>19402324
They are called muslims and jihadis op.
>>
>>19402324
>upper class white men will act no different than your average Detroit dweller

You have no conception of reality. Upper class white men are the reason the world is how it currently stands.
>>
File: B2lZX3mCUAIjUzp.jpg (23KB, 361x320px) Image search: [Google]
B2lZX3mCUAIjUzp.jpg
23KB, 361x320px
>>19402324
>>
>>19402346

Haha holy shit you are daft, you probably learned everything you know from assasins creed and ancient aliens.

>Omg Religion is control meme

Man shut the fuck, Christendom is control and fear. The true god is trying to get you out of the fucking sin matrix and hook you up with things beyond your imagination.

But whatever you're too enlightened for this basic truth because you watch david icke.
>>
>>19402353

Are you fucking Stupid? You must've read it but were too up your own ass to comprehend what you just quoted. Because i didn't say otherwise

I clearly implying that society is officially collapsed when mark jefferson from the gated community is sucking off tyrone in the projects
>>
File: 23451325325.jpg (35KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
23451325325.jpg
35KB, 480x300px
>>19402346
>I read a greentext and now I'm going to pretend I can psychoanalyze you
>being this stuck on a religion proven time and time again to be absolute horseshit
>literally mouth-gaping turkey drowning in the rain

Get real
>>
>>19402377
stfu nigga

>omg im just ignore the fact that that every fucking facet of media and government is pushing people away from the notion of a god or creator through movies and tv.

>Omg i played final fantasy and i killed god in the game, omg just a coincidence

> omg i just watched sausage party and they killed god. Yeah they're totally right we dont need. haha movies are so awesome

> Omg these ancient alien guys are onto something! Even from the history channel which is clearly fucking shill tv network, it's definitely more reliable than fucking christiendom which isn't christianity.

kiss my black ass
>>
>>19402394
>omg I'm so persecuted wehhhh
>thinks video games are real life (red flag)
>????
>thinks ancient aliens was ever a part of this "conversation"

christfags, fun to make fun of, easy to laugh at, not hard to punch at all

Perfect for sacrifices and degloving ceremonies
>>
>>19402394
>All worthy souls, Please repent and don't look back. For those who don't resonate.....Good luck.

Looks like you ain't worthy, chump lmfao
>>
>>19402394
>pushing us further away from god
Or your personal notion of god that you obviously wish to impose on others? Step the fuck down. You don't know what you're talking about and the fact that you think you can condense god to some system of worship that's somehow better than every other system (Christianity) is entirely futile.
>>
>>19402424

oh oh oh let me guess. you think god is the universe or some shit and you can only reach him through meditation and vibrating with love.

omg you're so enlightened, i've never heard that before. how non- satanic and luciferian
>>
>>19402440
you tried

you failed
>>
>>19402324
Reach out to the old gods they will protect you, say fuck you to christian god he is the devil.
>>
>>19402443
i dont have to try shit, god doesn't have to either . he jsut does
>>
File: st-john-of-the-cross-icon-925.jpg (50KB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
st-john-of-the-cross-icon-925.jpg
50KB, 358x450px
>>19402440
Nice assumption fellow. Is that how you get by? Coddling yourself by putting so much weight in assumptions?

What I think of God doesn't matter, especially to you. What I do know about god though, is that if your whole thing is fear based then you aren't being led by god. Another thing that I know is that there is only one "enlightened one" and that is God.

I haven't made any claims about how one can contact god, but keep on projecting person. You seem to know a lot about this new age stuff? I'm not really familiar with it. I study psychology and comparative religion mainly.
>>
>>19402477
>>19402440
The last thing I'll say is that it's sad that you don't realize most of your beliefs are manipulations made within the past couple hundred years to texts that were written by the ruling class as a means of control to begin with. That's why you act so vehemently like a cornered dog. Your foundation is made of sand.
>>
>>19402488

While we're here, I will say this;
it's sad that you don't realize most of your beliefs are manipulations made within the past couple hundred years to texts that were written by the ruling class as a means of control to begin with. That's why you act so vehemently like a cornered dog. Your foundation is made of sand.
>>
>>19402477
>>19402488
>TFW god is in this thread
>>
>>19402498
Grammar is a man made tool. Truth is a God given right. Nice deflection though, pal.
>>
Lol violent crime rates have been declining for 20 years, you think that's going to suddenly reverse?
Religious dogmatism has caused more pain and slaughter than anything else in history because it makes any atrocity against non believers acceptable
>>
>>19402369
Jefferson was doing it 100 years ago too they just covered it up better.
>>
>>19402488

God dammit! No they fucking aren't!

I already fucking said catholicsm and islam are control memes!

Belief in jesus alone is not!

god fucking dammit! why dont you get it

have you seen sausage party? They want you to not believe in god!
>>
File: Marines.png (182KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
Marines.png
182KB, 288x252px
>>19402324
If society will collapse away like Rome and Egypt did then why is this time going to be the true end like in revelations and not just another stepping stone in the long ass journey into the apocalypse?
Is it just because people really hope they're the ones that get to see it happen?
>>
>>19402576

Doesn't fuck matter, the end of THIS society is near. Repent or get raped by an upper class white man!
>>
File: yellow here.png (44KB, 393x369px) Image search: [Google]
yellow here.png
44KB, 393x369px
>>19402586
Wouldn't that would happen anyway?
>>
>>19402586
but i am upper class white man
o fugg =D
prepare to get banged /x/cunts
>>
File: IMG_3677.jpg (21KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3677.jpg
21KB, 680x299px
>>19402324
>>
>>19402600

>>19402600

so am i :-DDDD fugg gang benis tiem
>>
>>19402324
>There is no real good in people other than God
>Atheists don't exist they still believe in God and won't rape because of Him
>All my accomplishments and good in me are because of God and not me
>"wow wtf how am I such a sheltered, insecure and suspicious of a person i dont understand"

>>19402440
>didn't capitalize "Him"
>>19402554
>didn't capitalize "Jesus" and "God"
see you in hell my dude
>>
File: Jesus is a dick.jpg (123KB, 622x731px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus is a dick.jpg
123KB, 622x731px
>>
>>19402324
>All worthy souls, Please repent and don't look back.
Can't say there's always tomorrow anymore....
>>
File: 1372657741398.jpg (213KB, 494x631px) Image search: [Google]
1372657741398.jpg
213KB, 494x631px
Cool. I shall be the lightbringer then. I will roam planet-wide detroit and purge the wicked. :^)
>>
>>19402324
>As God's energy/breath slowly leaves the world

OOO!
Made me "OOO", bro!
>>
>>19402695
please board the spaceship when it lands and participate in the rapture. all the worthy soul stay here on earth for making better judgement.
>>
>>19402600
I'm gonna enjoy cuttin you up and peeling your skin off you when that time comes, I'm gonna cut out your mother's guts and cram them down your throat and fill your mouth with her feces

Twist your legs back, cut out your balls, chop your dick into pieces starting from the tip and back, dot out your eyes, hurt you as brutally and painfully as I can and doing my best to make sure I don't do anything too heavy so that you don't die too quick-like
>>
File: 1492315451576.jpg (83KB, 577x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492315451576.jpg
83KB, 577x624px
>>19402764
This is the cringiest shit I have ever read
>>
>>19402324
>Rape, Murder, and all manners of vice and wickedry will run rampant

isn't it already like that?
>>
>>19402324
Would your god approve of you striking fear into others? As far as I remember, Jesus didn't do anything like that.
>>
The only thing endangering this society is that the people who control it are paranoid loons who were driven mad with cynicism yet somehow never thought to get between Tyrone and his gibs.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.