[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAS THIS BEEN SEE BEFORE? HUGE IF NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: USNAVY UFO USO.jpg (5KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
USNAVY UFO USO.jpg
5KB, 120x90px
DEA, US Navy Black Hawk Helicopter Film UFO/USO Puerto Rico https://youtu.be/Xtf7f4G7_cI
>>
The Video https://youtu.be/Xtf7f4G7_cI
>>
File: 1499605625461.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1499605625461.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
At 2:06 the UFO appears to activate camouflage. At 2:35 it appears to duplicate or something.

I think this thread deserves a bump anyway.
>>
Pretty strange
>>
>>19402012
Whatever it is it had to be flying low. You can see it pass behind trees when it's going over that neighborhood.

Does anyone know what the numbers on the IR display mean? We could roughly calculate the speed if we have the right data.
>>
Can't tell what the fuck it is, or whether or not it's simply being blown by the wind.

Would have to talk to the crew to get their assessment, but it looks like it could be one of those foil balloons to me.
>>
>>19402012
>HAS THIS BEEN SEE BEFORE?
Yes, plenty of times. How do people dig all this old shit up and not get any context when they find it.
>>
>>19402276
The youtube rabbit hole. Watching one video then clicking the related videos, and so on until you reach the weird parts of YouTube.
>>
>>19402012
Angel.
>>
Infrared UFO's are nothing new.
Common UFO cloaking is:
-visible spectrum cloak
-condensation cloak (cloud ufo)
-transformation cloak (ufo as a plane)
-dimensional hop (completely invisible, disappearing UFO)
-ufo in front of the Sun
-ufo near the Moon

When you see them, it's intentional.
Capital ships (cigar motherships) and especially etheric ships should be from positive ET's and you should send Love to them. I highly recommend that.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
2MB, 512x384px
We fly high and take pictures.
We use infrared and soundwaves.

If,I just say if, this is alien, they are not that smart being so obvious.

Just saying
>>
>>19402629
Just poculture ruins vision on thing like that

Why anyone expect aliens super smart, uber intelligence etc?

What if they are from civilisation that just are just for example just technologically few hundreds to about 1000 years ahead of us, and just accidentally invent fast space travel? (like an earth inventions, lot of good ideas came by accident)
>>
>>19402685
Nope. Does not hold. A small craft like that better has some Uber technology power source.
By that logic, they smart.
>>
>>19402685
>Why anyone expect aliens super smart

Because people are fucking stupid, that's why.

When you look at humans as an example, do you think the average person today is smarter than Newton was in the 1700's? FUCK no. The average person today wouldn't be able to do the geometry that Archimedes was doing over 2000 years ago, let alone what the Ancient Egyptian engineers were doing 5000 years ago.

What this means is that knowledge doesn't imply intelligence, as knowledge is simply passed on down the line, while intelligence is innate to individuals, and while some are smart, others are dumb as rocks. I guarantee that alien civilizations have their share of smart folks, but that the average alien specializes in specific fields and is ignorant as fuck about others, the same way we are as a species.
>>
>>19402012
Experimental drone or swamp gas.
>>
>>19402725
That's it
It's just more likely that they has generic mr.Smith 'normalfags' (of course adequate for their level) and even derped idiots, just like we have on Earth

>>19402736
I would bet, that it's swamp gas
>>
>>19402012
you can see the rotors, its a drone.
>>
>>19402202
Bottom left is longitude, above latitude. The coordinates of the helicopter. To the right of that is the angle that the camera is pointing. You can use that, with the field of view of the camera to measure approximately the pitch of the camera. Below the angle of the camera is the altitude of the helicopter. The sin of the pitch is equal to the altitude divided by the distance of the background. You can use that as a boundary condition to calculate the size of the UFO divided by its velocity; the bigger it is, the faster it goes.

You can use the objects that the UFO passes behind, in order to get a boundary condition for its maximim altitude, and in that way calculate its distance from the helicopter, based on the principle that similar triangles have proportional side lengths. If the UFO had an altitude of 0, then it would he as far as the background, and its altitude divided by the helicopters altitude is equal to its distance from the helicopter divided by the background's distance to the helicopter.

There. You have all the information needed to solve this problem with highschool trigonometry.
>>
>>19402940
I'll crunch the numbers tonight.
>>
>>19402819
Sure you can, pal.

I can't see anything that looks like rotors or a prop.
>>
>>19402940
P good post.
>>
>>19402276
and how many "Vampie" "Ask the retarded Demiurg" or "Tarot/Reading" "Dream Interpretation" (which is worse than cheesy newspaper horoscopes..) are here?....oh right...one each frkn day...

so what!
>>
>>19402588
Pill me on the cigar ones, all you have
>>
>>19403023
they are on the side. you can see them very clearly at around 51-55 seconds.
>>
I'm getting something like 210 ft/s idk

>>19402940
can you link to an example or article on how to figure this shit out? You description tell a lot but leaves out a lot.
>>
who gives a shit about ufos

literally happens everyday everywhere, 1000s of videos uploaded every year

I wouldnt even bother if I saw some in person

A real alien encounter would be something, but flying objects that can be anything is a waste of time
>>
>>19403368
I see what you're seeing, but I don't agree that those are rotors or props as much as it's simply some kind of distortion, be it heat or atmospheric related.
>>
Toaster oven
>>
>>19402012
FAQ for """UFO""" videos
>Q: IS IT A UFO?????
>A: no
>>
File: tmp_9541-image0012000255021.jpg (3KB, 206x136px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9541-image0012000255021.jpg
3KB, 206x136px
>>19403372
Other than just trigonometry, not really.

Solving for the pitch is the most difficult part. I counted pixels on a square building and got an estimate of 20 degrees, so that's between 15 and 25 degrees. Maybe that value is listed on the HUD, but I didn't notice it.

From there, you can use trigonometry to solve the distance to the background, since sin(15~25) degrees multiplied by the distance is equal to the altitude, which is approximately 2000 ft, so that's between 1900 feet and 2100 feet. The smaller pitch value will correspond to a larger velocity in this example, so those boundary conditions get paired together.

The UFO flies a circle around the helicopter, in 82 seconds, so its trajectory is the length of a semicircle, with radius equal to cosine of pitch, multiplied by the distance to the background, and then multiplied by the ratio between the difference of the helicopter's altitude, and the UFO's altitude and the helicopter's altitude. (This is because similar triangles have proportional side lengths.)

Putting that altogether, I get two possible values, as boundary conditions of the UFO's trajectory over 82 seconds:

cosine(15degrees)*2100*sin(15degrees)^(-1)*(2100-x)*2100^(-1)*pi*82^(-1) feet/second

cosine(25degrees)*1900*sin(25degrees)^(-1)*(1900-x)*2100^(-1)*pi*82^(-1) feet/second

Where x is the altitude of the UFO.

Supposing that the altitude of the UFO is 100 ft, that gives a velocity between 148~286 feet/second. Again, accurately solving for the pitch would narrow this value down a lot, but it is between those two values, unless my approximation by pixel counting is incorrect--in which case either the camera or my visual perception is malfuctioning.
>>
>>19403757
By definition it is
UFO =/= aliens
>>
>>19403807
>148~286 feet/second.
Hey I wasn't far off. Nice.

thanks for the rundown btw
>>
>>19404161
So that's something like 140mph if you take 210ft/s as a gusstimate. Can't be a bag or debris, this is serious shit.
>>
>>19404217
It also clearly varies velocity as well as ducking underwater.
>>
>>19402012
I've seen several of these over the Detroit river, with military craft in surveillance. They phase in and out of reality, they blend in as birds during the day, lights/stars at night.

They seem to be in some kind of a stand off with the US government.
>>
>>19404500
Hard to tell if it varies velocity desu. The plane is moving too and so is the camera.
>>
>>19404985
As well, I'm pretty sure I saw some kind of conflict or battle between these forces and the U.S. government/elite or whatever forces over the Detroit River... I lived by and about 4 days later I had Canadian black ops "training" in helicopters with their guns hanging out pointed at me flying directly over my house, low as shit too

I think there's some kind of war that's breaking to the surface...
>>
>>19405616
I think you're a LARPing faggot.
>>
>>19402012
>Puerto Rico

Bumpeando pq boricua
>>
>>19406060
what? life is all one big LARP, choose your role and play it, doesn't make what I state any less true
>>
File: the fuck is this.jpg (204KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is this.jpg
204KB, 1440x810px
Pic related: There's a LOT of data available on this film. I think it's reasonable that you could estimate the size of the object based on the altitude and references on the ground, like homes and cars and shit.

What's really fucking odd is that at the end it seems to either disappear and reappear, or possibly enter and exit the water.

Regardless, it's some weird shit, and doesn't appear to be a drone or a foil balloon.
>>
>>19406167
>life is all one big LARP,

So go LARP somewhere else, douchebag. I'm sure that there's a succubus or vampire thread you can fuck off to....
>>
>>19406212
Yes, I've seen these, they literally phase in and out of reality, they also have a connection to water and current streams, possibly as a source of free energy somehow?
>>
>>19406228
What? I'm not making this shit up, the veil is razor thin now.

There seems to be some form of tension between the US and these inter dimensional forces, or extraterrestrials, or whatever, from what I've witnessed first hand, it seems that there is an actual war that's been kept under the lid for some time now, but it's starting to crack the surface.
>>
>>19406243
LARPing cancer.
>>
File: 1280x720-slH.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-slH.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>19402012
Looks like the UFO in this old painting.
>>
>>19406243
Who would win one pissed off creator or ayy lamos?
>>
>>19406460
Simply making observations of what I'm physically and literally seeing. Detroit is the perfect spot for mad government clandestine spot, it controls 40% of the US' entire trade, controls the Great Lakes, has salt mines/flats that run DEEP underneath the city and into Canada, so if there was ever to be a DUMB, there would be one here. It's an international crossing/border, shipping throughout the world, etc.

The city's built to handle at least 2 million people, the infrastructure, etc, there's only about 650,000 residents in the city right now. Imagine what the government or military contractors or corporations could get away with using that big city infrastructure but with no one around to ask questions.

Some dark shit goes on here, man, no one thinks about Detroit.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.