[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Window tapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Last night I was spending the night with my buddy, at his 1-story house,

I kept hearing something tapping on the window, I chalked it up to maybe being half-awake & dreaming, but I asked my friend about it this morning and he heard it too.

Do woodpeckers tap glass in the middle of the night?
>>
>>19402010
Might have been the cat bro. Mine do it all the time when they want to come inside for cuddles.
>>
>>19402017
He doesn't have any cats
>>
>>19402027
Oh. Could be a twig or a branch in the wind?
>>
>>19402037
This tapping was too hard for any bushes near the window.

No wind either.
>>
>>19402010
Could have been a crackhead or some kids trying to freak you out. What did the tapping sound like? Was it sharp or like something brushing against the window?
>>
>>19402010
One night at my old house I woke up to camera flashes coming through my window
>>
>>19402010
Woodpeckers don't tap glass, hence the name... Birds will attack their reflection in windows, though not much of that at night with reflections requiring light.
>>
>>19402105
Do you not have a blind/curtains?
>>
>>19402010
Was it a raven?
>>
My experience

When i attended University, I lived on campus and i was also in research.

One day i got super high from chronic then walked from my friends house, i had a feeling of something was following me home.

i ignored it because i just thought it was the weed, well when i reached my apartment i heard foot steps from the apartment upstairs.

No one was occupying the apartment at the time due to it being summer and everyone usually leaves out of town during the summer.

Then i turn on the T.V. i hear something say kill yourself.
I just kept on thinking, its the weed, its the weed.

Then over time, i would hear something at my window tapping on it, when i would go to the lab to do some work, I would hear the same tapping at the window.

That shit would follow me for almost a year and then it went away.
>>
>>19402010
It was a raven gently rapping
>>
File: 1490224838935m.jpg (63KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
1490224838935m.jpg
63KB, 1024x648px
>>19402105
>low self esteem lardass /x/ girl walking around nude with curtains drawn back, hoping for attention
>jamal and tyrone start snapping pics between hits on crack pipe
>reeeeeeeeeee it's not what i wanted at all!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.