[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices In The Kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498707874463.jpg (71KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
1498707874463.jpg
71KB, 604x613px
>Middle of the night
>Go into kitchen to grab a Ice cream cone
>hear two men talking
>think it's coming from outside
>talking stops
>look at shut doors and windows
>spoopy

>go eat Ice cream in bedroom
>return to kitchen with trash
>talking stops as I enter the room

I don't understand what they're saying, just imagine overhearing two people talking at a distance far enough to pick up on a dialect and tone.

Not clear enough for anything to be audible.

Would leaving my phone recording the rest of the night help or hurt?
>>
This is the first time it's happened?
>>
Yell at them

Call them niggers
>>
>>19401876
Fuck off you worthless faggot
>>
>>19401906
Exactly OP, yell this at them
>>
>>19401876
Similar story, just as uninteresting:

>sat in upstairs living room, home alone
>while scrolling through phone, I start to hear conversation from downstairs
>walk out onto landing, the conversation is getting louder
>it's two women chatting, can't quite hear what they're talking about
>assume my mother has come home early and is talking to a friend
>decide to go downstairs because fuck it, hungry
>conversation gets louder as I go downstairs, round the corner towards the kitchen door, which is closed
>hear one of the women laugh, and the other say something inane like "i don't even know where she bought it"
>hear the slight jangle of jewellery that accompanies movement, conversation is clear now, only slightly muffeled by the door
>do my usual anxiety-driven 'check that I'm actually wearing pants' before I walk through the door
>reach out to touch the handle
>literally the second I touch it the conversation stops mid-sentence
>i enter the kitchen to see it completely empty, no tv or radio on, silent
>have a quick look around, outside, nothing
>it's a detached house and no one was anywhere near enough to be heard that clearly in the kitchen
>kinda spooped, but also still hungry so just grab some food and go back up stairs

Boring story I know, but this thread reminded me of it. I just assumed it was a hallucination or something, wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>19401876
It's your inner fatty telling you not eat am ice cream cone in the middle of the night
>>
>>19402059
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.