[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telekinesis/ low gravity kids video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: MatrixPotentialOnes_3091.jpg (20KB, 350x226px) Image search: [Google]
MatrixPotentialOnes_3091.jpg
20KB, 350x226px
This might be a huge shot in the dark but I'm trying to find a strange video i saw maybe 2-3 years ago .

In the video some young kids (4-6 years old, caucasian looking) are having fun appearing to slowly float in the air a few feet off the ground and play with small items so they float through the air towards each other as in zero gravity. They are in a very large room with a high ceiling with lots of natural lighting coming in through unseen windows. Thinking converted church or large building.

The way the kids and items floated was VERY similar to the way you see astronauts play around in zero G on the space station or vomit comet

>one of the things the kids play with was a large green banknote(not US dollars) from googling I think it was a 100 euro note
>at least one boy and one girl maybe more. Unseen person holding the camera. They are both smiling and seem to be laughing ( no sound on the video)
>the kids clothes looked like stuff from the 1990s, the girl has a red hairband

Will post more details if I can remember
>>
>>19401701
Fuck off you retarded little cunt
>>
>>19401703
What the hell is your problem? Kill yourself.
>>
>>19401709
You're a fucking faggot. stop posting garbage you stupid fuck.
>>
>>19401719
Who the fuck are you and why do you give a shit if someone asks if anyone remembers a video they saw awhile ago? Your shitposting is irrelevant on a scale I've never seen before.
>>
>>19401722
You are shit, your thread is shit. Fuck off. Why are guys born in the 90s such faggots?
>>
>>19401729
Kill yourself. If OP and I are the only two people who know we're not samefag, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>19401731
Why dont you kill me? Because you're a worthless fuck.
>>
>>19401722
>Who the fuck are you
Your sisters cunt.
>>
>>19401729
well someone woke up on the wrong side of the floor this morning
>>
>>19401741
More like the wrong side of your mom.
>>
>>19401701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE
I guess it's one of the Midnight City videos
>>
>>19401787
nah it's not that. It was shot with a handheld camera like a home movie
>>
>>19401701
If you mean pic related, that shit is in The Matrix Reloaded.
>>
>>19401926
Youre a fucking failure anon.
>>
>>19401926
No that was just the best picture I could find on google to match the story
>>
>>19401926
Do you work at being a dumb cunt?
>>
>>19401701
Just study Neidan and levitate for yourself...good party trick
>>
>>19401703
why do you keep shitposting in every thread? can YOU fuck off??
>>
>>19401703
You are now blessed with the cru-poth of many bleeding cysts

enjoy your misery faggot
>>
>>19402076
Fuck off 90s born queer
>>
He's just a soulless liberal puppet shill trying to derail the thread, Which means it's probably an important subject. Ignore him and keep on with the actual conversation.
>>
Does anyone know what OP is talking about? This thread turned to shit quick, but I'm curious. Bump.
>>
>>19402161
I'm also interested. I've noticed every time a thread with possible importance pops up, it's shilled to derailment. Which tells me it's probably more important than we realized.
I've very much interested if anyone can find the video.
>>
>>19402159
Hes an angry anon sick of seeing the complete garbage that gets posted here and all the youngfags on here that will believe any shit that gets posted.
>>
>>19402165
Kill yourself moron
>>
>>19402168
>>19402172
>1 XRP has been added to your account
>>
>>19402165
The magical video of the floating children will surely unlock the secrets of the paranormal. Its the key we've been searching for anon.
>>
>>19402168
I'm ok with him being angry about that (although at this point he's just annoying). I was just curious to know if anyone had info on OP's vid.
>>
>>19402191
Its just some bullshit like a movie or music video. Its not anything to get excited over, if it even exists at all.
>>
>>19402194
People don't have two settings, dude. We aren't either excited or not. Sometimes we hear something and get curious and want to know more.
>>
>>19401701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDCAe6czp8
>>
>>19402221
Lol. Sic 'em, Tarzan
>>
>>19402194
Ill shove this thread up your ass and pull it out then lick it clean!
>>
el bumpo
>>
What the fuck is wrong with /x/? So much violence over someone asking for a video.
Bump for curiosity.
>>
>>19402161
I vaguely remember this, I used to read /x/ on a lot of late nights in college. (So about 4-5 years ago) I don't really remember anything substantial coming from it though.
>>
I don't know about the video but I've met a psychologist who said she had children patients who said they could do things like levitating stuff and telepathy, that they learned that shit from 'tall people' probably alliuns
>>
>>19406394
>psychologist
>not supposed to talk about patients
>talks about them
id like to know one and report them or kick them in the crotch for telling
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.