[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix lights in the sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: phoenix lights.jpg (14KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix lights.jpg
14KB, 1280x720px
Redpill me on the phoenix lights. Hopefully some personal accounts or from someone you know i was too little to have even known about it but. From what i've read it seems very interesting.

How did the people of phoenix in general seem to react to the event that night? Also what was the military's response? Cause i know the military has a lot of their bases located on the west coast so did they respond, the state police etc. Or was their ever an official gov response?

https://youtu.be/Wy_fAa5G4Mc
>>
linda molton howe said someone told her a DoD satellite got fried that night, but she seems like a nut
>>
>>19401661
ehh yea that's seems to be a problem with a lot of these sightings is that you always seem to get the nuts involved. But there does seem to be some valid points people due make from what i've researched like the gov coming out making this to be a joke. And i believe now from what i read the military said it was just a military operation with one of their planes dropping flares, but still even being logical here is is sane to come to the conclusion that some weird shit went down?

Tbh i just found out about this; the only other thing i found in terms of the unknown with extraterrestrial sittings was the battle of Los Angeles. So idk what your take or anyone else's take here is on this or all the other sightings out there but Just looking at phoenix light, and battle of Los Angeles seems to have some very eye looking stuff to it.
>>
>>19401768
>believe now from what i read the military said it was just a military operation with one of their planes dropping flares
wrong. even the mayor or governor or whatever said it was real and they initially damaged controlled it
>>
>>19401775
Very interesting; idk i just found out about this a few weeks ago so still finding out stuff. If so why did he come out in the 90s make it out to be a joke in his press conference. Then why later say that yea it was bs back then and that more or less by omission saying that yea..... aliens are real.

Was he under threat from the gov at the point lol? Like wtf?
>>
>>19401780
got to make people feel safe
>>
>>19401775
Gov. Symington initially ridiculed UFO believers, staged a press conference where he announced he'd found the culprit and had a guy dressed up in a cheap alieum Halloween costume come up to the podium in handcuffs. Then a few years later when he's a nobody and trying to get attention, wow! suddenly he saw something and wants to know the REAL TRUTH.

there were two events, the first was a V-shaped formation of lights that flew over the city, the second was a row of lights descending beyond the Estrella Mountains over the Goldwater Range, a military firing range. The second has conclusively been proven to be parachute flares dropped from an ANG aircraft conducting training maneuvers that night. The first event has many contradicting witness statements but at least one person heard plane engine noises as the lights passed overhead, and another man trained a telescope on the lights and could see some sort of light aircraft flying in formation. The identity of these aircraft has never been determined.
>>
>>19401809
I mean this is also possible yea a nobody who wants attention. But to play devils advocate what would any of you guys say is the best case for phoenix light in where it was alien based activity or just something outside the norm?
>>
>>19401827
I'd say definitely alien related. If it wasn't so big I would say it was a stealth aircraft
>>
>>19401166
You can watch the Farsight Institute Phoenix Lights project on the PoopTubers to learn what exactly happened.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.