[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impending Doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Some weird shit has been going on lately, /x/. My friend and I are genuinely worried that something bad is gonna happen between August 31st and September 2nd.

So here's what happened:
>friend starts having weird dreams
>says in one there were five suns two moons
>says in another (his dream last night) a full moon fucking exploded, no extra suns or moons this time around
>also says there were UFOs after the explosion
>decide to watch some stupid video my dad made of us as kids ten years back
"Anon and X's Big Adventure"
>kek at the cringe compilation
>"Anon and X's GREAT Adventure"
>Wait, what?
>hear it again about a minute later
>title of "film" definitely says "Big"
>video recorded almost ten years ago, end of August, beginning of September
>friend and I have a history of experiencing the same MEs
>next full moon is midday tomorrow, followed by one on September 6th

Get your telescopes out, guys. Keep your eyes on the moon, and watch out for more changes in your reality. Especially between the dates specified.
>>
Hey this happened to me last night. I had a dream 7 tornados touched down as I was out for a walk and I had to find shelter. Several were made of fire though. I was at work explaining to my buddy the weird dream (I normally don't have any) I had and the sept 23 stuff and a few other things, we were caught in a tornado. Tulsa oklahoma. Check the news.
>>
>>19401637
Were they actual fire tornadoes, or just regular tornadoes that looked like they were made of fire?
Every detail could count here.
>>
aint nothin happening until christians get destroyed off in mass numbers
>>
>>19401129
take iron pills
drink more water
>>
>>19401129
Have had dreams as well. Thanks for the heads up, sometimes I think I sense it but it's so hard to tell what is.
>>
>>19402349
I like this go-getter attitude
>>
>>19402349
That's never going to happen. Christians are running society making everyone think it's the Jews
>>
File: 73478966.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73478966.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>>19401129
Will you and your friend kill yourselves once the 2 September passes without incident?
>>
>>19402349
aint nothing happening till jews get destroyed completely Christians are like bonus points.
>>
>>19402408
No, It's the fucking JEWS blaming JEWS AND RELIGION

The catholics may be doin a lil somethin somethin but they aint true believers in the true god and christ.

If europeans actually followed the true god and not the fucking pope the white race would've gotten cucked as much as they did nor would they be racist assholes and there'd be more of em too.
>>
>>19401129
i hear a lot of people are starting to have dreams about coming to 4chan.
>then they come to /x/
>>
I've been having weird nightmares lately of this fucked up land scape, the sky is purple and clouded with lighting crackling among the clouds constantly, and figure off in the distance jerk and twitch like broken marionettes in the distance and you can feel the malice and murder just ooze from them
>>
>>19402419
The white race isn't getting cycled. The privilege cast is just getting to see what it's like for the rest of us lol. Capitalism is the new Babylon and white men are running this boat. The US and Israel are a ven diagram with Zionism and white supremacy meeting as capitalism in the middle.

You delude yourself into thinking a white genocide is going to happen as property protectors (pigs) kill more and more black folk each day. You victimize yourself because you feel like society owes you the pity like it has given everything else to you.

Pre-Adamic man. No soul potential.
>>
>>19402412
I really couldn't give less of a shit what you believe or whether you think we're bullshitting or not. There's no reason to lie, but there's even less reason for you to believe us. Shill us; I don't care.
>>
>>19402365
>>19402426
Glad to see that my friend isn't the only one. Still waiting for my dream.
>>
File: ptjkcgkl.jpg (12KB, 302x361px) Image search: [Google]
ptjkcgkl.jpg
12KB, 302x361px
>>19402435
I don't know which is less believable. That something bad will happen as predicted, or that you have a friend.

By the way, tell your mom I want my pants back.
>>
>>19402464
>trying this hard
>>
>>19402434
>Ooga booga gibsmedat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.