[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Temple of the Black Light/Current 218 worth looking into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1078.jpg (43KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
43KB, 240x340px
Is the Temple of the Black Light/Current 218 worth looking into?
>>
File: 1501986356001.png (312KB, 838x681px) Image search: [Google]
1501986356001.png
312KB, 838x681px
>>19401029
No.
My full opinion would take pages. Suffice to say that they've lifted shtiloads of Chumbley material before it was released (likely via someone connected to Ye Olde Mike Ford). Chumbley is the origin point of Qayinite Gnosis in the last decades of the 20th C., period, end of story.

Moreover, some of the 'anti-cosmic' cats like Karlsson mangle and abuse Kabbalistic theory so deeply as to render their writings a longform joke (Klipot as things at all, to be evoked, rather than the accumulated habits that prevent Gnosis).
>>
>>19401062
Hmm, in that case can you recommend any books/writings that explain proper Kabbalistic theory?
>>
>>19401062
Is Ford good or are you implying he's also connected to stealing from this Chumbley guy (that to be frank I don't evenknow)?
>>
>>19402551
>Chumbley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_D._Chumbley

No and yes Ford is directly lifting from Chumbley as well, potentially moreso than 218, but I'd have to sit and do a point by point on art/concepts.
>>
>>19401062
>longform joke
Accurate.
>Klipot as things at all, to be evoked, rather than the accumulated habits that prevent gnosis
And the joke just keeps going.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.