[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One or one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lichtenberg-figure.jpg (221KB, 1200x955px) Image search: [Google]
lichtenberg-figure.jpg
221KB, 1200x955px
When times come, will there only be the one person embodying the godhead or will everyone be the one this time around?

Could it be there will be the one that will make us all the one?
>>
>>19400535
It seems far more likely that shit will just happen normally and gay like it always does
And that involves paying bills, becoming middle aged and your dick not working
>>
>>19402132
Lack of faith limpy.
>>
>>19400535
i think you have to imprint your consciousness on the fabric of reality. thats kinda hard to do. its like one 3d grid with another 3d grid inbetween that one so no lines touch with a single line of 1d space that winds between those two 3d grids and connects back to itself and the 3d grids fold into themselves and pour out at other points creating the illusion of many more 3d grids which are in the weave but its only two

for a mere mortal you probably need to find the "control room" and not get destroyed by "security". good luck with that. the last one who was in the control room i hear rigged shit to kill you if you fuck with it and made a fake control room to block access to the real one
>>
>>19402135
Delusional child falling for 1000 year old tricks
Prove your "faith" by jumping off a building
Prove you really think "death is an illusion"
>>
>>19400535
This time, the Godhead shall be achieved by all who wish to receive it. But it shall be a choice, it shall be an uphill battle, but you shall be re-united with the Divine Source while incarnated upon the material plane.
Knowledge, enlightenment, unconditional love and peace shall be given out freely and to all, to the men, the women, the children, the animals, the plants, the insects, the minerals, the waters, and the Soul of Mother Gaia itself.
Believe in this, believe in yourself, believe in Heaven on Earth and we shall achieve this hand-in-hand. Everyone shall be welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>19400535
already happened, your late faggot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.