[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recording dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0032.jpg (65KB, 301x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
65KB, 301x475px
I’ve been recording my dreams every morning since November last year. Used to have a lot of control and lucid dreams but ever since I got a job I’ve lost that power. Anyway, I can answer some questions if needed

Also experienced dreamers - why are most of my dreams taking place in a hotel recently? What is this significance?
>>
is recording your dreams really help? i'm a newfag to this whole lucid dreaming and i'm wondering is this is necessary to write down your dreams every morning.

Also have you ever tried oobe? Is this shit real?
>>
>>19401440
You sound like the kid who lives across the street in Home Alone.
>>
>>19400381
you "lost" that power

you know someone sells BS when he thinks lucid dream is a "power"
>>
>>19401440
>i'm a newfag
Lurk more you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>19401742
Read the whole fucking sentence you moron. Nothing about what they said warrants even the slightest amount of hostility, let alone shitposting.
>>
>>19401749
Op and the newfag are both fucking idiots. Shove your dream bullshit up your ass.
>>
>>19401760
dreams are important piece in the occult
go larp on another board
>>
>>19401764
Retarded little fags making up rubbish isnt gettting to the bottom of anything. As usual op is a fag.
>>
>>19401767
and i guess you know they are making shit up because?
>>
>>19401769
They're obviously 90s born queers
>>
>>19401771
ok got it no clue what so ever
>>
>>19401760
You're probably the same faggot infecting the other threads. Like I said, kill yourself.
>>
>>19401777
/x/ is just filled with kids and morons these days. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>19400381
>a hotel
Lol wut? I almost never dream of hotels. You plebs are pathetic. Dream bigger, tards.
>>
>>19401440
Op here, had to go out for a bit
Dreams do help, and you see patterns when you record and revisit them. I write my dreams so I can have a detailed record later. Usually these details are lost within an hour of waking up.

The meaning of dreams are mostly interpreted by imagery (I hope that’s the right word?). every detail matters. Especially the surrounding environment.

Lucid dreaming I’m not so good at, because I think I am scared of my own subconscious, or some other fear. Pathetic but the truth.. you can take meaning from non lucid dreams and act upon these meanings as well. This is what I’m good at.
>>
>>19401797
The hotel is not the main aspect of the dream. But everytime, the events lead up to me going to a hotel room. Or the dream starts with me waking up from a hotel bed. This is sometime I can’t quite figure out..
>>
>>19401738
Mmm you’re right, I used the wrong word. More like I can’t be lucid anymore. Just doesn’t happen as easily
>>
>>19400381
I always film my dreams, but the footage disappears when I wake up, wat do?
>>
>>19400381
Could someone help me with this one:
>in dream
>see angel hovering above crypt
>where head and chest is supposed to be is a shape-shifting puzzle that I can't make out
>eventually looks like a key
>fall into key like gravity

What does this mean? The crypt area was brown and yellow, angel was blue or maybe cyan.
>>
>>19402086
Have you spent time near hotels while in a dissociated state?
>>
>>19402358
No, but I move a lot. Don’t really have a set home, or even a home country.

>>19402272
You may need to look within and try to solve the alignment of your mind and heart. Maybe you can explain your waking life, they may have a connection.
>>
>>19402493
My waking life is very depressive and lonely.
>>
>>19402493
Also, I don't want to get too cryptic or edgy, but after writing the dream down (I don't write all of my dreams down but this one seemed quite vivid and meaningful) a word kept appearing in my mind 'mephistocles'. That's Mephistocles, with 'c'. I looked up the word through Google and found that the word did not exist, but 'Mephistopheles' did. My father wrote me an email saying that Mephistopheles is the devils slave. My only consideration is that it may have a connection to the strength-training I have been doing for the last year.
Up until a year ago I was quite physically weak, but now from training squats/deadlifts and eating well, my metabolism is slowing down and becoming more anabolic. I started doing this to recuperate from a year of intense alcoholism that was probably leading to suicide.
My thinking is that this blue colored angel may have something to do with the devil, and the recent realisation I have had that you must (figuratively speaking if you'd prefer, rather than literally) submit to the devil before you can submit to 'god'.
My alcoholism brought me to a very dark and hateful place, suicidal, homicidal. But in approaching this terrifying thing, entering the centre of that hurricane and then leaving it, I am convinced that the 'devil' has something to teach us. I am open to other considerations but that is what I think it could have meant.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.