[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Now let me tell you a story.

Today jehovah's witnesses came to my door and left a pamphlet. Put it in my pocket and drove to a supermarket nearby, had a smoke and read it on the parking deck.

I was reading it almost halfway through suddenly i see and feel something, a crow/raven flew right besides my car, it looked straight at me, not from his front but from his right side of his head, this is apparently how ravens look straight at you. He looked at me with his right eye, one eye. I looked at it too for almost 2 minutes we just looked each other in the eye. The moment he flew to me i threw the pamphlet away, because i knew it was odin, somehow i knew it, i just read the christian pamphlet because i am always in a crisis about my faith since a year ago. Paganism always felt right to me, like something i really can believe in and live with. At that moment i knew that i should believe in my old gods and not the new one.

Do you think it was just coincidence? It felt really in that moment real for me, it felt like i was staring at a god's face. Please share your moments with god/gods .
>>
>>19399195
>Do you think it was just coincidence?
Probably, but people do believe that the world around you can give signs, and in any case I wouldn't want to fuck with a raven anyway.

You're just as well, Jehovah's Witnesses are fucking loopy. He might have been protecting you.
>>
>>19399195
If the details you shared are accurate, it was legit.

Grats anon, your story inspires me.
>>
>>19399195
>religion talk in /x/
>oh boy time to kms
>an actual spiritual moment
>anon's faith is renewed
>/x/ is saved from christfuckers

bless you anon
>>
>>19399195
Years back at work we see a bunch of wasps on the patio and they've never stung anybody. Im sitting there with my crown chakra open and say we should kill em. Literally not even 2 seconds later like 1 second later one comes over and stings me BULLSEYE in the center of brahmarandhra center of the crown chakra. Try to explain that shit!
>>
>>19399195
the old gods are watching us, the want to protect us from the evil god.
>>
>odin
>crows
>>
File: the-morrigan.png (1021KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
the-morrigan.png
1021KB, 500x721px
>>19399195
>>
I think you've just been watching too much American gods. Read the book, it's awesome. Id totally worship Odin.
>>
can't tell you, but you could make an offering to find out if you're interested

the extent of my experience with norse paganism has been the use of runes (i had tarot cards that were ripped up by someone who didn't like getting the same reading every day for weeks and was given the runes as a gift by someone else to replace them...the runes gave the same readings as the last card readings i had done, and the person who ripped the cards drew runes that meant the same thing after having admitted the cards were right and things were heading in that direction) so i can't talk from experience there

that being said, i learned a bit and experienced a lot while i was dating a witch and have had my own experiences

i had what she called a calling dream from dionysus, and followed her suggestion to make an offering afterward, i did and had visitation dreams following that and that's led me here

so if you really want to know if what you experienced was a sign,all i can suggest is that you follow through and see where it leads
>>
>>19402502
Crows and ravens are of the same family
>>
>>19402527
Nobody watches that show, it just copies the laws of the universe and presents it as typical American television "fantasy"
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 174x289px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 174x289px
>>19399195
Paganism the only way.
>>
>>19399195
odins my dawg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.