[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is Love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Love is obedience to god. 2 gay men cannot love eachother nor can a grown 67 year old white man love a 8 year old brazillian boy!

Satanic disney is trying to brainwash into thinking that unconditional love means completely unrelenting acceptance for all kinds of babylonic immorality!
>>
>>19399027
New, better god here. I created everything and all I want is for you to love me and there's only one way to do it.

Love. Love someone. Love someone with all your might. Find someone that gets your dick hard or your pussy wet and love them. Love them in ways you didn't know you could. Let the lust be its own thing and just love the fuck out of them, because I don't see any reason you shouldn't have love and lust at the same time. The lust comes naturally, as I made it come naturally, but the love is something you'll have to choose.

END OF HOLY TEXT
>>
>>19399027
Fornication isn't love breeding is obeying the Demiurge and fall for his satanic plans
>>
>>19399081

Not if live a holy life under god yo udamn heathen!
>>
File: ok.jpg (314KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
314KB, 1200x1000px
Go back to your containment board /pol/fag
>>
>>19399053
Surprising simple holy text.
>>
>>19399137
Thanks anon.
>>
Why are religious people so obsessed with micromanaging other people's genitals
>>
>>19399027
you shouldn't confuse love with lust

you love your grandma, don't you?
but you don't want to sleep with her

but i think you are right, that the elites re pushing homosexually and pedophilia and other immoral things
>>
>>19399154
Religion is designed to meter, limit, and restrict human nature. The apparent "need" for such limit comes from seeing society become more corrupt over time. Even a modicum of moral conscience will lead someone down a dark path whereby they cannot accept what's happening in the world around them. If you can imagine just a giant orgy, one high-minded asshole can spread their morals like a virus across the orging society.

Of course it's usually used for things like feeding the hungry, not having everyone be dicks, etc., but a lot of people just don't really like sex unless it's happening to them. It ends up getting added at some point no matter how pious the original version of the religion was.

Needless to say, it's not rational behavior.
>>
>>19399166
>>19399027

and when i say "immoral" i mean things that exploit people/children and are probably bad for their spirituality

i also think that a lot of this gender craze is due to unhealthy livestyle choices like drinking water with fluoride or out plastic bottles that leak xenoestorogens, eating GMOs and unhealthy food in general
>>
>>19399166

I would've fucked the shit out of grandma if i knew her back in the 80's. No lie.
>>
>>19399176
i don't think you know what you are talking about
>>
>>19399188
then that is probably lust
>>
Physiologically, it bears a striking similarity to disease. A series of biochemical responses that trigger an emotional cascade, impairing normal functioning.
>>
>>19399027

Love is recognizing the other as yourself. Recognizing that there is no separation. Love is not an emotion - Love has no opposite.
>>
File: IMG_3574.jpg (20KB, 425x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.jpg
20KB, 425x446px
>>19399027
Oooooh. Huh... I think you're right
>>
>>19399027
Love is nothing more than chemicals in the brain that tells humans that they should take care of things and like a drug, once you have known and lost, you go through withdrawals

I honestly don't know whether or not we'd be better with or without it, but it may be too late for me as I may already be hooked like an addict

is this why so many religions are always so weirdly obsessed with virgins? although if that were true then so would be the case with orphans who never knew any sort of love wouldn't it?
>>
>>19399053
Now thats a kind of open mindedness that might draw me back to the fold.

Thank you, 4chan Jesus
>>
File: 1501980645592.png (603KB, 613x593px) Image search: [Google]
1501980645592.png
603KB, 613x593px
love , is a bull shit ideal to motivate your target into acceptance.
conartistry at its finest.
>>
>>19399053
Wtf is with these posts? Sex isn't interesting. Go to /trash/ if you just want to have a wank.
>>
>>19399462
There damned well is a separation, you retarded narcissistic cultist. Put the walls in your mind back up and watch as your social life gets more enjoyable for all parties.
>>
Love is a willingness to sacrifice
>>
>>19399182
sorry dude, they don't make brain transplants just yet
>>
>>19400981
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>19399081
So the dick nature gave you is for display purposes only?
Get fucked hippie the only person falling for tricks is you
>>
>>19402047
don't talk to me heretical inferior non-spiritual being
>>
File: 147.jpg (182KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
182KB, 600x774px
>>19399027
>Satan
>>
>>19399027
How do you know what you're obedient to is The Creator? These are your own morals placed as the face of a Divinity. What is obedience to 'god'? What makes your book better than their book? The Bible doesn't outright state that you can fuck children but it doesn't outright reject the notion either.
>>
>>19402057
Aww did I hurt your feelings?
you don't seem very spiritual and above everything to me.
Sex is an illusion my child! Virginity is the key to exit the time cube!
>>
File: 1500164738575.png (334KB, 770x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500164738575.png
334KB, 770x251px
>>19402109
>>
>I believed a book, I must be very spiritual and my life must be of genuine truth.

There's a reason people are abandoning christianity, it's easy to disprove.
>>
>>19402176
I don't want to be his Disciple. I don't have to be his Disciple. I love everyone.
>>
>>19402188
>I love everyone
This is just a shitty lie
Do you love fleas too?
>durrr in a spiritual way
>>
>>19402201
>durrr in a spiritual way
Damn right, in a spiritual way, child.
>>
File: 1499835845188.jpg (3KB, 97x124px) Image search: [Google]
1499835845188.jpg
3KB, 97x124px
>>19399027
>Love is
to give without holding back.

that is love.
>>
>>19401819
what do you mean?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.