[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to improve my luck? Is luck even a real thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0441.jpg (71KB, 684x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.jpg
71KB, 684x666px
Anyone know how to improve my luck? Is luck even a real thing?
>>
>>19398930
I don't think luck is real but if it is then I'm all out of it like today I gave my dog a walk and he ate shit and had to clean the shit out of his mouth.
>>
Doesn't it go along the lines of "your own mind makes your own luck"?

Confidence, will, belief.
>>
>>19398930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mN33w5Ftw
Luck is about receptivity. Opportunity isn't going to come kick down your door and sodomize you. Probably. You have to get out there and talk to people.

>>19398941
Train your dog better and walk him in cleaner places. Bad things happen to you because you're careless, and blaming the universe isn't going to address the problem.
>>
>>19398941
My condolences, I’ve been there.
>>
>>19399096
Shit happens
>>
>No Fap
>Cold Showers
>Meditation
>Mgtow
>Good communication skills
>777 hz binaural beats
>>
Shift your perspective.

Make sigils that will come true. When they come true, remind yourself that YOU did that.

Once you've deluded yourself into thinking you create your own luck, start making sigils that will likely come true. Then start asking for bigger, harder things while keeping everything within reason (don't wish for a million dollars, wish for an opportunity to make or come into some money).

Pay attention to the good things that happen and ignore the bad. Trick yourself with confirmation bias.
>>
File: luck.png (278KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
luck.png
278KB, 400x315px
>>19398930
>Is luck even a real thing?
>>
eat more lsd
>>
File: 1501727182071.gif (2MB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501727182071.gif
2MB, 500x402px
>>19398930
AHAH YOU NUB

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU INVEST ALL STAT POINTS AT THE CHARACTER CREATION SCREEN INTO LUCK

THATS WHY I WAS BORN RICH, LIGHT SKINNED, AND IN A POWERFUL FAMILY
>>
>>19398930
When you level up you can add points to your luck perk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.