[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to contact gothic demons to get extra robux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: n00b.png (355KB, 1030x979px) Image search: [Google]
n00b.png
355KB, 1030x979px
My dad won't buy me more robux for my Roblox character.

Fuck that!!!!!

I'll just make a deal with some demon or whatever.

How do I do it? I need more robux (the currency to buy hats in Roblox).

I want a couple mil.
>>
>>19398907
try looking through a noose
>>
>>19398910
Eat shit and dieeee!!!!!!
>>
>>19398907
My dear kid, just anyone didn't told you, that any deals or contracts with demons are just uneconomical?
I mean you'll get thing, but at what cost!
>>
>>19398945
There is literaly nothing to lose.

With 2 million robux I can buy the most expenisve passes for any game there and become the most powerful robloxian alive
>>
>>19398972
It's a very 'tricky' business, mainly worse than with Jews
>>
>>19398987
The owner of roblox is a literal jew.

I know how to deal with that trassh
>>
>>19398907
Okay, I'll give you the skinny. You're gonna want six black candles and a lizard named Jimmy. You'll also need an authentic passport and a gallon of gas. First step, lean over a counter top and present your ass.

Second, light the candles and get the lizard ready for a trip. Shove its little head in, and not just the tip. Once it's fully inside, give the passport a chance. Once both are in you, you may begin the chants:

O mighty, o deadly, o demon of roblox
Give me millions of robucks
In turn my soul, forever bound to you
Will do your bidding, whatever is true.
I'll even eat this shit covered lizard too.

Repeat until you fall unconscious, then when you wake up, steal your dad's credit card and buy yourself whatever.
>>
Ahhh good old days with raids, ODers, LMaDers, exploits and all that shit, best way to get robux? I used to make scam websites were stupid kids enetered their credentials and took all their shit
>>
>>19399114
My nigga!

>>19399103
Does tyis work?
>>
first u need to make a talpa, but a flat earth talpa, not one of those bs ROUNDY tulpas. then u say "please mr tilapia, give me some robux"
>>
>>19398907

I am for the Sears Robux Co. AMA
>>
>>19398907
You shouldtn't mess with Roblox bro, haven't you heard what happened with shadman?
>>
>>19399982
Messing with Roblox gives you an addiction for lolis? Damn.
>>
>>19398907
cmooon guyss...help me out here
>>
>>19398907
Mix clorine and bleach
>>
Anyone feel like /x/ has gone to shit in the last few years? Its like were overrun with tourists
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.