[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a witch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1491599430009.jpg (192KB, 494x767px) Image search: [Google]
1491599430009.jpg
192KB, 494x767px
I can control the weather through certain practices and have what my grandma user to call "bio energy". Basically touch the afflicted area and heal it, I even healed tuberculosis.
Oh and I learned a bunch of shit from a VERY old witch that lived nearby a forest, predicted the death of certain people and laid a curse on myself (after trying to curse a person, but it backfired)
I'm almost sure I'm going to hell for meddling with these sort of things and dreaming about it.

Ask me anything regarding the paranormal and my experiences and I'll try to answer.
>>
>>19398679
who am i?
>>
>>19398679
>"Witch"
>Subscribes to non-scriptural Christist dogma

What country are you in and have any family or acquaintances had contact with the legendary Essex Witch Cult?
>>
>>19398679
Did you come any closer to the ultimate truth?

Also, how do you do magic? Have you ever tried ayahuasca? What about astral traveling?
>>
>>19398689
I'm not actually a witch nor do I subscribe to it, but it's the closest thing any of you would have understood. The more appropriate term is, I believe, "cunning folk" though it has no actual meaning here. Poor choice of words, I know, but what else should've I been using?
Besides the people in the village called the woman I learned much from, a witch, but only because they assumed an old woman living alone and curing them with herbs and rituals MUST be a witch, what else? I actually learned from her how to stop bad weather from ravaging crops.

I'm from Romania.
>>
>>19398698
>Romania
Neat! lots of rich lore in that country. I don't think witchcraft or "cunning craft" (pretty much the same thing) are bad. I think you should foster this ability and turn your back on the church, quite frankly. Because
>They are deceitful liars
>Hell in all likelihood does not exist
>institutions like the Churches exist in order to try to prevent people from realizing *everyone* has the power to do the things jesus did
>By not learning to harness these powers, it is more likely that you are turning your back on god than it is when you turn your back on the Church
>Every man and Every Woman is a star
>
>>
>>19398692
I feel the truth though whatever I try to tell it to myself, I find that I have NO WORDS for it, yet I can feel it. Whenever I sit in meditation, I feel it but when I actively turn my mind towards the void, it disappears. Non-thinking leads to the truth, it seems.
With ignorance as condition, mental dispositions and fabrications are formed to be. With these mental formations, conditioned consciousness: Such is the origin of this mass of suffering.
Through the cessation of ignorance comes cessation of volitional formations. With the cessation of volitional formations comes cessation of consciousness: Such is the cessation of this whole mass of suffering.

Most magic I do is ritualistic. Make a crown of certain flowers in a certain period of the year and throw it in a certain place at a certain time to find the moment of their death. Things like that.

Ayahuasca is a tea of sorts from South America right? Never came across it as I literally live on the other side of the planet.

Never tried conscious astral traveling. I think that my mind prevents me from doing it because I'm afraid of the outcome, whether it actually is possible or not. If it's possible, then what are the limitations of it? That's a scary thought, and if It's not possible, then what about other "magical" practices?
>>
>>19398679

Why do you think you're going to hell?

Seems more like you're tapping into natural forces using a human's natural spiritual senses.
>>
>>19398718
>Hell in all likelihood does not exist

It exists. I am absolutely certain of it as I have seen it. Hell exists beyond this life and I am terrified of it, more terrified that I can say. Not as you would be terrified of something bad happening, or an accident or a war breaking out, as in any of those cases you are afraid of merely the idea of it, what it means for the wellbeing of yourself and your family.
But I've never been so afraid in my entire life, not of anything and nobody can even begin to understand what a nightmare it is that hunts me every single day. Even now, thinking about it and writing, though it was merely a GLIMPSE so many years ago, it sends rods of ice down my spine. I don't have words to describe how terrifying Hell is.
>>
>>19398745
I have had a vision of it and I feel that the truth I'm searching for is IT, though I have no words to describe it. I feel that whoever actively, consciously searches for it, whatever it is, truth or something else, is ultimately doomed to go to Hell, unless something, I don;t know what, changes.
I have not felt the change yet.
>>
>>19398755
Oh? Well I have evoked a large number of the Lemegeton entities and heard that hell is nothing like modern people picture it, and therefore is not "hell" at all. But at this point it's your experience vs mine.

So why post about it? Why even use these powers if you're just going to cower in fear with your tail between your legs until you die? Do you think ALL the shamans of time immemorial have gone to Christian Hell?
>>
>>19398766
But that is exactly it, Hell is nowhere near the Christian depiction of it. It's terrifying beyond description but not at all a place akin to Alighieri description of it, later adopted by the doctrine (since it's so easy to cower the crowds with something as clear defined as it was).

>So why post about it?
I needed to talk about these practices with other people, more to seek validation through shared experiences than anything.

>Why even use these powers if you're just going to cower in fear with your tail between your legs until you die?
When I first started, I had no idea of where it's going to take me. And when I had the vision of Hell I stopped having dark thoughts though I felt no change (what I think I was supposed to feel) in regards to myself. Truth is, I also do not feel the need to worship the christian god, which is why I'm continuously in search of a truth, whatever it is. I can say I'm searching for a way to escape Hell.

>Do you think ALL the shamans of time immemorial have gone to Christian Hell?
Who knows? If they found peace with themselves, then no.
>>
>>19398755
Can you give details of the glimpse? I understand if you don't want to talk about it
>>
>>19398794
>is, I also do not feel the need to worship the christian god, which is why I'm continuously in search of a truth, whatever it is. I can say I'm searching for a way to escape Hell.
Ok, cool. Sorry if I seemed harsh. I just think that, as long as you use any such powers to carry out your true Will, you have nothing to worry about. "Do this, and no other shall say nay."
>>
>>19398679
L A R P
A
R
P
>>
>>19398805
I was in the place where I meditate, which is a small room with nothing much in it. A bed, a small stove, a table. And the floor in front of me opened, and silhouettes came out of it and joined me in this room. I didn't recognize anyone but I had the audacity to look into that void and I remember being so afraid that I started to cry. Physically cry and beg, and I just knew that it is Hell, or what Hell is supposed to look and feel like, and that if I don't change something in my life, I will certainly end up there.
Immediately I dropped all thoughts of suicide and even darker thoughts, and tried to have a more balanced life, take more a middle way instead of extremes, but that fright never left me. I am so afraid even today, that I can't seen to escape it.
I am actively searching for a way to escape that Hell and I can surely tell you that it really is my life's goal. Of course I have been thinking that perhaps all humans are bound to this hellish place and learn to escape it through various methods, from accepting the christian saviour, or working the will of whatever god they believe in, or simply doing what feels that they should be doing and following what they think is the right moral.
I'm still searching for that IT, whatever it is. What I feel sometimes during meditation or when I am in deep contemplation, but never could quite voice it.

Just like how a child is born "bad" so to speaks, and learns from its parents how to "behave". Does that make sense?

I think it mostly answered >>19398808
as well
>>
Is there a way to begin practicing without initiation?
>>
>>19398679
get some rest, T>>19398679
ila.
>>
>>19398679
Dă și mie o binecuvântare sau ceva sa apară vreo 10000 de lei să-mi iau și eu PC și Xbox. Pls pls plssss
>>
>>19398853
Thanks, but I was more asking about what you actually saw in the void
>>
Open it in. Betekka anma lurdis.
>>
>>19398951
PC is better.
>>
>>19398679
practice focusing your energy int a single point.
maybe onedy our paths will cross and we will get the chance t truly test our limits. your very strong if what your saying is true, and i for one don't come across many others with any real use of their energy
>>
What do you fear most, god or satan?
>>
>>19399012
Yes but laying in bed or on a couch playing games is even better
>>
>>19398679
>bio energy
Isn't that what everybody has? It's derived from food and oxygen, and helps you keep your body going.
>>
>>19398992
Not about to let anything in.

>>19399038
As I see it, there isn't any limit to it, as long as you can deny reality and believe in it. Aside from meditation, how can I make use of this latent energy?

>>19399048
I strongly believe Satan is made up, as in there's no being or something that directly opposes God, but more like a Goldstein-like figure that is meant to represent not-God. I fear the idea of God more than I fear Satan and for good reason. God, or the concept of God, is terrifying. If there's a all-powerful force that allows Hell to exist, that in itself and alone is more terrifying than anything else I can imagine, because if God is above Hell, which is the most horrible existence in the Universe, then how exactly is God? It's incomprehensibly terrifying to try to even imagine him. This is why we need conciliators like Jesus and other figures and teachers, like bridges.

>>19399265
That's what my grandma called it and it serves its purpose for a name. Rejuvenating touch sounds better though. I have read about people that are able to sense cancerous tumors, which might even be related.

>>19398922
I think it comes down to feeling. What do you want to practice, because I don't practice anything in particular. I sit in meditation and try to help those around me. For example if there's a hailstorm, I go outside and axe the ground and it immediately stops. Without failure.
Or try to scare away a local pricolici, as they call it (which is a werewolf-like beast) who is killing farm animals and even other dogs. I strongly believe it's a disturbed well-spirit though, since it did other things to animals that defies explanation.

But for more rituals, yes there should be some sort of initiation, because I practiced without knowing the full of it and saw Hell, which left me in a spiritual catatonic state for months, maybe years afterwards.
>>
>>19398974
I described it as a void because there was nothing. Not black nor white. Most people imagine the void as a black hole, or Hell as a place with fire, or a dark place, or something. But void is nothing. You asked what I saw in the void and I didn't see anything in particular, I just observed the ground open before me and knew what dread truly is, and I understood that it was Hell and that unless something changes in me, there will be no escaping it. And the feeling of horror, despair, hopelessness. It left me damaged, I physically cried as soon as I can back into senses and begged whoever listened to not let me fall into that void.
And whether it was out of fear or not, it worked. It stopped me from having darker thoughts and thoughts of suicide. I believe it was intentional, and whatever sent me that small glimpse of Hell did it exactly to stop me from doing something truly regrettable.
>>
>>19398679
Who do you draw from?
>>
>>19398679
Stop lying. You don't have powers, and you never will because they aren't for you or your kind.
>>
>>19398679
I'm very familiar with this kind of magic. It's more common than you think OP. Lots of bloodlines in eastern Europe with people doing these kinds of things without even knowing it's magic.
>>
>>19398679
Fuck off
>>
>>19398679
Are you hot?
>Tfw no magic practicing gf
>>
File: north of Akanth.jpg (104KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
north of Akanth.jpg
104KB, 1024x576px
>>19402002
Why not? I always assumed that these "powers" are simply naturally-occurring phenomena that are just not classified or well knows, which may as well be called magic because, for all intents and purposes, they work as magic.
Please note that I never specifically called these practices "magic" because magic is simply a term that encompasses any form or paranormal phenomena created by man. I call most of it rituals, because that's what they ultimately are.

>>19402016
My family always has been close to the paranormal. My great-grandfather (the grandfather of my father) once killed a cilioaie, which is a vampire-like creature that transforms into farm tools and consume animal blood at night. This particular cilioaie transformed into a cart wheel but my great-grandpa noticed it, fastened a rope through it and hanged it on a tree. The next morning at sunrise when he woke up to check on it, the rope was hanging freely and under it there was a pile of ash.
Take note that this happened maybe 100 years ago in rural Romania, in a place where people lived like in the medieval ages until recently, and there was barely any influence from the outside world.
Many people from my family said that I am exactly like him, my great-grandfather, whatever that means.

>>19400325
Who? I don't don't want to think that I draw from a being although I have had an encounter with a well demon when I was little, which has ultimately led me to study these sort of things.
No, I think that I draw from natural energies as well as the spiritual energy that every human has, whether aware of unaware. I think that these rituals have merit because not only they work, the work in very specific ways. Think about them like cheat-codes in the game that is reality.
>>
>>19402002
And yet they get to vote. And you rubbish this person, and yet try to imply that YOU are special. Thats right anon, I'm sure YOU'RE different.

I gotta stop coming to this board, its worse than TG for the roleplayers here.
>>
>OP is a delusional roleplayer
>she thinks she can manipulate reality to such a degree that it would make her insanely rich, famous and prove magic to the whole world without a doubt (can heal Tuberculosis and manipulate weather)
>for some reason OP totally "doesn't want" to prove it to anyone

End yourself please. You're no different from the average tumblr wiccan.
>>
>>19398679
If I eat your heart will I now have magic in my blood?
>>
>>19402407
I know if I had unlimited cosmic power I'd only use it to satiate myself and fuck with stoners and people out in the woods.
>>
>>19398679
why do some forms of magic involve the rape and sacrifice of children? What is the purpose of this magic?

Will the members of the elite that practice theses types of magic be brought to justice?
>>
>>19399580
>I think it comes down to feeling. What do you want to practice, because I don't practice anything in particular. I sit in meditation and try to help those around me. For example if there's a hailstorm, I go outside and axe the ground and it immediately stops. Without failure.

I can't meditate really because I'm in a perma-tense state and can't relax. But I can bend time and bend people to my will when I have excessive energy.

I'm not afraid of hell as I've been to my own bottom psychologically and recovered of sorts. Never healed completely but made me immune to other psych trauma. I'd like to practice protection.
>>
>>19402271
By definition if you don't draw your power from an entity you're not a witch.You're a Druid.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.