[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone on this fucking board prove anything supernatural?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23

File: YA95vdZh.jpg (102KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
YA95vdZh.jpg
102KB, 716x1024px
Can anyone on this fucking board prove anything supernatural? Like give me a spell or something I can do right now to prove it exists, or any undeniable proof of anything supernatural such as magic/fairies/demons/etc. I want to believe, but come on.
>>
>>19398364
play the midnight man, experience the true fear.
>then come back and tell us about experience.
>>
>>19398371
Wtf is that and how will it prove the supernatural?
>>
>>19398364
>The Philip experiment; people create a ghost that can move things at command
https://ashleyknibb.com/2017/01/29/the-metetherial-encyclopaedia-the-philip-experiment/

>Ted Serios alters photographs with his mind, people don't know how
http://www.chronicle.com/article/Ted-SeriosPsychic/126388/

>The Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center destroys a tumor with ancient chinese secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBA8giwKY0

I don't know if these have been thoroughly dis-proven but they're what I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
https://youtu.be/AR9yvt9FItk
>>
>>19398477
The first two are proven fake, and the video is not proof it's most likely faked too or millions would be doing this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_experiment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtography
>>
>>19398495
Stop with this YouTube bullshit. This is just a video to get weak minded people to hallucinate shit and imagine a "past life"
>>
>>19398364
if you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake salt onto it you will taste salt. its kind of paranormal cause it proves a little bit that the mind is pretty powerful. if it doesnt work pretend to shake 2 salt shakers on your tongue.
>>
>>19398517
Should I use my big black salt shaker or is the normal one fine?
>>
Why would you WANT that kind of proof?
What would that benefit you?
>>
>>19398529
I've always been curious desu. Also if it was real I'd fucking study/practice it but alas, it's not.
>>
The only proof that I have and what ultimately led me to believe there's something invisible and undetectable to the reality we live in is when I was broke as fuck and tried some sort of ritual I saw a guy once posted here on /x/
I tried it and came around a large sum of money that helped me get back on my feet.

Nothing else ever before made me seriously question the validity of the paranormal.
>>
>>19398532
I did not mean to put desu lmao.
>>
>>19398532
Well you better not study then.
>>
>>19398543
Obviously. I know this shit isn't real but I just wanted to see what garbage people tried to pass off and so far I'm being entertained haha.
>>
>>19398364
put a teaspoon of salt on your tongue and then lay a cube of ice onto the salt and close your mouth; hold it in for 3 minutes and you will gain super powers
>>
>>19398505
Lets see..

>The experiment has been criticized for lacking solid controls and providing ambiguous results due to the unreliability of séances.[1] Repeated tests, which created fictional characters named "Lilith" and "Humphrey", yielded similar results under similar circumstances and were deemed inconclusive.
Not debunked really, just lacking solid evidence. or.. Reason.

>Serios was observed, when he thought no one was looking, sticking pictures into his "gizmo," a tube he held between his head and the camera lens.
Neat.

I can't find anything debunking the chinese one, but I found this :
>Since it opened its doors in 1980, the Center (The Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center) has treated more than 135,000 patients with 180 different diseases — and has achieved an overall success rate of 95 percent.
No idea where these numbers came from.. Maybe I'll do some more research on this stuff later.
>>
>>19398537
Do you by any chance have the ritual? Honestly it's probably just a coincidence or everyone would be doing this shit but I'll bite.
>>
>>19398517
This is actually the foundation of many meditative methods and mystical experiences. Point a pencil or knife at your forehead and imagine how sharp it is, and you will feel a tingle. This is "the third eye" lol. Chakras / kulandili is the same basic principle, inducing sensations via expectation. OBE's are the same thing, as is "visions" during deep meditative states. It's all techniques to bend your perception, used by charlatains to sell shitty supernatural ideas.
>>
>>19398548
>I know this shit isn't real
Then what's entertaining about it?
>>
>>19398574
Did you even read what I read? I said I find the shit people are trying to play off as real is entertaining. They get shitty articles from the most fake sites ever and it's hilarious to me.
>>
>>19398579
So what would qualify as undeniable proof to you?
>>
>>19398583
Something that has evidence from a reputable source and has been reproduced and/or something I can verify or see with my own two eyes right now that science can't explain in any form.
>>
>>19398364
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...THESE real enough fer ya, bub?? *unsheahts ademantian claws*
>>
Bump. I share OP's sentiment. Give me something that will completely change how I see reality if not things I'll use as case studies that show how people can believe utter bs
>>
>>19398602
This isn't a shitty roleplay thread
>>
File: no_rorschach.gif (2MB, 400x165px) Image search: [Google]
no_rorschach.gif
2MB, 400x165px
>>19398592
>>
>>19398517
I did this you son of a bitch
>>
>>19398555
No, because at the time I didn't think twice about it. Saw it on /x/, did it and completely forgot about in. Soon afterwards it happened, a chain of events that ultimately got me the dosh. Trust me, I've been scanning the archive for days after days when it happened in search of the thread but I just couldn't find it anymore.
>>
>>19398377
bro do you even google?
>>
>>19398364
I don't think so.

Only normal, natural conspiracies of witches:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5cb2bd/south_korea_collection_the_8_goddesses_cabal/

The elusive paranormal conspiracies remain at large--curiously, the moment they are uncovered, they magically transmute into ordinary every day news, without merit. I believe that at the heart of this metaconspiracy of paranormal phenomena shape shifting into normal, natural phenomena is the Kraken:

http://blog.biodiversitylibrary.org/2014/10/release-kraken.html?m=1

Before being discovered, the mighty Kraken was a legendary beast only spoken about in mystic lore. However, as soon as the existence of the Kraken was proven, IN THAT VERY MOMENT it shapeshifted into an ordinary giant squid, recorded in the video linked subsequently below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCWop491Q9Y

Curiously, the shapeshifting from a paranormal creature into a normal, natural creature occurred before a camera was focused on the entity. I suspect that some sort of mind control might be causing people who observe paranormal entities to hallucinate normal, natural entities in their place, but alas I haven't have discovered any hard evidence of this mind control as of yet.

Have you?
>>
>>19398364
I know a couple spells but if I posted them here I'd get in trouble.
>>
>>19398690
Post the spells. This isn't goddamn Hogwarts, no one's gonna come after you. Stop roleplaying and just post a couple please.
>>
>yeah, I'm a skeptic /x/, I bet you've never seen this before *unsheathes katana*
if you want to learn about esoteric/occult teachings, then rather than being on here, you should just read it instead
>>
>>19398695

You are the type of people that will live all his life denying everything because you didn't see any of it.

Occult, Paranormal everything.

You don't deserve to know just get the fuck out you fucking normie.
>>
>>19398690
Where can you post them?
>>
>>19398695
You'll think I'm roleplaying, but I'll get into trouble with higher powers. You can't hide anything from them, they see everything.
>>
>>19398710
Bruh please stop with this. What proof can you give then? Or can you lead me in a direction where I can see for myself?
>>
>>19398706
Actually I'm not, I'm open-minded. Its just none of you guys have given proof or anything that I can verify for myself
>>
>>19398725
I can spur your interests forward. Seek, and you shall find it. There is a toll to pay though, as I did.
>>
File: 1498724603466.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498724603466.gif
302KB, 500x500px
I've seen a ghost and my sister felt it. She shivered and curled into fetal position. I saw the smoke or spirit or whatever the fuck it was go away and she was back to normal. She said she felt cold to her bones. If you don't believe in this shit though, you won't believe me. I don't believe in a soul and I saw it with my own eyes. It's impossible to prove the supernatural. That's the whole point of faith and all that bullshit.
>>
>>19398364
>I want to believe
Then you already do.
>>19398532
If it's real, there's a decent chance nobody has discovered anything concrete enough to prove it with. If it were just about it being real, you would study your ass off just in case, so you could be the one who proved it to everyone.
>>19398548
Have you seen Doctor Strange? Do you know what people who CAN prove it think when they read your infirmities?
>>19398555
Nice trips but, >>19398663
Do you think the people skilled at this can't put something in plain sight and make it disappear when the ritual is done?

You know there's a rabbit hole. Maybe it was a formative experience you forget, maybe you've just always known, maybe it's just a feeling building in the back of your mind, but you know it's there. You know there's something to all this but you're not the type of person who will do *anything* to seek it out. Maybe that line of reasoning is useful to me.

But maybe it's not.
>>19398729
Maybe all we have are the one thing you're asking from us.
>>19398592
Why do you trust your own eyes so? Couldn't academia itself lie just as readily as thousands of anonymous strangers apparently do?
>>
>>19398736

I know what the all seeing higher powers are and they are hiding something from me. Something from (before).

can you hint to what you mean with
> There is a toll to pay though, as I did.

Cheers
>>
>>19398822
In my specific case, it wasn't my soul or anything.

Let's just say it's related to quality of life. Things that would have naturally come forth to you as gifts will be replaced or removed. Is it worth it? I would say not. And the saying, "Be careful what you wish for" applies here too.
>>
File: tumblr_opp9t7Jc8u1svycm0o1_400.gif (1MB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opp9t7Jc8u1svycm0o1_400.gif
1MB, 397x397px
>>19398706
>Normie
Oh, how I hate that fucking word.
It's like calling someone socially acceptable and pleasant to be around. But in your weird ass head, that's a bad thing.
>>
Would it not be something along the lines of the Law of Attraction, actually proving the paranormal to yourself?
The more you follow the path of whatever is paranormal, the closer you get to the reality and witnessing it - otherwise you'll never come across the truth and will be blockaded by the disillusion of "fakes" and hoaxes. Which is why regular people usually don't witness it or come across it, (unless they've got an overflow of positive/negative karma to attract them to either positive or negative entities although most people fall in the middle world of karma), because they don't believe and they don't bother to really think about it for the most part.
I'd reckon that the truly average person never even witnesses anything even close marvelous, in person, on TV, in anything, because their mind isn't focused on "all that is good".
>>
>>19398857
t. assraped butthurt normie
>>
>>19398364
>Like give me a spell or something I can do right now to prove it exists,
that's like walking into a physics class and asking for proof of gravities existence. if you've not already started learning for your self or just naturally gifted at math everything your shown ill like like alien garbage to you
why do you think practices such as magick would be any different if it existed
>>
>>19398364

Well anon, let us consider some things, that will make you perhaps reconsider your expectation of quantitative proof of the supernatural.

>> There are possibly simulated universes, like layers.

>> If such layers exist, it is far more likely we are somewhere up the stack, than at an originator base.

>> Some intelligence(s) may be able to exert influences across a barrier into our existence. Whether by design, or through exploitation of this universe's design.

Now what sort of scientific proof do you expect?

Further more, are you saying that unless it can be scientifically proven, i.e., by scientific method with measurable and repeatable experiment, than you do not care? I ask this question because there is at points of human inquiry very real limitation to the scientific method to what we can know by measurement and repeatable experiment because of the endless number of scientific advances, physics, and mathematics that may lay between being able to explain everything by the scientific method.
>>
>>19398883
It does sound like normie-tier stuff, but sometimes the normie stuff is the truth. Read the Book of Luke or the Book of Matthew when Jesus is speaking with the devil. The devil wants to exchange material goods and vanity for things of the spirit. If you are opposed to The Bible on principle, keep in mind, it is a book very relevant to the occult itself, and a lot of occultist researchers are eventually led to The Bible at some point in their studies.

I will lose many of you with this, but it was my experiences with black magic that eventually led me to Christ. (Btw, I always hardcore hated Christians before). I consider myself lucky to have been made to know what I was into was wrong, but even now I cannot fully resist using some of things I learned. When certain things work (magic) it becomes like a crutch to you. You know it produces results so you can't help but to use it again, but in your heart you know you are impeding personal/spiritual growth. That's why I think it's better to just not know them, because it ultimately holds you back.

I've removed myself from learning anything more about the occult, and am actually trying to lead a normie life. I still know things though, and I still regrettably use them (because like I said, they are my crutch). But it is what it is. I only hope God will forgive me for opening myself up to that knowledge because even then, in my heart, I knew it was wrong.

The answers are all around you though, I see them everywhere.
>>
File: esp.jpg (70KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
esp.jpg
70KB, 850x400px
>>19398364
>Like give me a spell or something I can do right now to prove it exists, or any undeniable proof of anything supernatural such as magic/fairies/demons/etc.

That's not gonna happens. If you consider extra sensory perceptions as supernatural , there's already multiple studies with positive results. Would you say it's undeniable proof, i guess not. If it was proven for sure it won't be considered as paranormal. But there is definitively multiple solid evidences proving esp are real to a certain extent.
>>
>>19399025
I wish I could free you from your religious burden.
>>
>>19399025
you got assraped by the devil because u were too much of a bitch to clench
>>
>>19399059
This. Pay attention, OP, because if you go into this ass-first as if you deserve anything, there are things out there that will fuck you up because of that misplaced sense of deserving. I don't have a single goddamn reason to push you into a situation you can't handle only to have you running back to the myths of your childhood (which is generally Christianity if you're an American) for protection from the spooky ghost shit you invoked.

You learning about the paranormal is not worth the cost of having another faggot Christian on our hands.
>>
>>19399044
>>19399059
>>19399084

I wish I could show you guys that Christianity is the truest freedom.
>>
>>19399180

Precisely, you wish you could.
Pity that your religion, or any religion for that matter, can't provide that.
>>
>>19399200
I can't provide your salvation for you.
>>
God fuck this.

This is /x/. Religious fucks need to stay the fuck out already. This shit is killing the board.
>>
>>19399180
You can't, because you have "a relationship with God" a.k.a. a relationship with an imaginary friend. It's no different from the waifufags who feel the full-blown emotion of romantic love towards fictional characters. This ability to relate to the fictional is what makes storytelling so powerful, but the Bible is storytelling gone parasitic. Through repetitive ideation the God parasite burrows into its host's brain, becoming more and more of their perception of reality. The God parasite demands this, to "seek God's face in all paintings." Eventually the host feels God's love and love for God as an emotional experience; the parasite has rootkitted the most profound of human emotions, turning it into the most obscene perversion of love imaginable. Once this is completed, the host is compelled to "spread the good news," to infect even their own children and family members.

Your "freedom" is trading all purpose and meaning for good feels because of your monumental cowardice. Your cowardice is so great that you must summon up a God to keep you hidden from yourself. Every "True Christian" I've met has been a little mewling bitch under the false image they project to others and themselves.

Prove me wrong, coward.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>19398364

Ive seen 3 weird shadow creatures before. (over the course of years, still super rare)

i could tell they were sentient because when they saw that I saw them they took
off really fucking fast

I only saw one at a time though, 3 separate incidents
>>
>>19399180
I wish we could meet in person so you could feel your religion crack under the weight of my reason.

Something about communicating online just makes it way too easy for people to ignore the points I make.
>>
>>19399180
Also, I've learned to liberate myself from suffering as Buddhist monks have, I can induce "holy rapture" in myself and five-minute-long whole-body orgasms, among other things. I've learned to bend my perception and have learned that behind all religious and mystical experiences is technology to alter one's perception both mental and physical, which is then bent to the will of witchdoctors, priests, and snake oil salesmen.

"Liberation from suffering" is essentially mental masturbation, if you do it all the time you are a cosmic idiot. Suffering is vital for human experience, religions work by perverting and maiming humanity so that they may sell cures for the ills they themselves cause.
>>
>>19399209
That's the difference between us; where you are helpless to help your fellow man, I can free you regardless of your beliefs. That makes me so much more free.
>>
File: sworldcalgon4yu.jpg (31KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
sworldcalgon4yu.jpg
31KB, 640x427px
>>19398477
>ancient chinese secret
>>
>>19399220
>I wish we could meet in person so you could feel your religion crack under the weight of my reason.
>>
>>19399214
You have not witnessed the power of God for yourself, what could I do to prove anything for you? He has command over all, anon. Any master you serve other than God is something beneath God. Anything or anyone claiming to be the Master that is not God, is God's enemy.

God is the ultimate giver (and the ultimate taker). Developing a relationship with Him is better than any other spirit that will lead you astray.
>>
File: 1501952286295.jpg (207KB, 1234x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1501952286295.jpg
207KB, 1234x1234px
>>19399260
Explain.
>>
>>19399209

I would't want it even if you tried to shove it down my throat lad.
>>
>atheist
>capable of magic
>>
>>19399237
Whatever you may have learned is the equivalency of a parlor trick in the hierarchy of things.
>>
>>19399260
You didn't read what I have written, given your lack of responding to any part of it. As far as your God as the ultimate giver/taker, you are simply describing God as a nihilistic black hole that sucks in all meaning, including the perception of giving meaning.

Stop hiding, coward. You conjure up "misleading spirits" to cause alarm and fear due to your own cowardice. You are not a man, but a mewling little baby in mind and spirit.
>>
>>19399270
I don't claim to understand God.
>>
you want something paranormal? think of how infinite and black the universe is, then think in this tiny corner of the universe everything worked out so perfectly that we were able to evolve and be in this situation right now.
>>
>>19399260
>God's enemy
The only way serving a master other than God would be a threat to God is if God fed on belief and worship, and didn't have any real power of his own. You worship a cuck that talks big. You believe the lie for the simplest of reasons.
>>
>>19399277
You haven't the slighest idea what I've learned. If you think I'm unfamiliar with everything Christianity might have ever become, then I can't be the one that makes you question why you thought that about me.
>>19399281
Christians never respond to the opposition, they respond at it, like it's a fight. When base reason and willingness to communicate becomes a fight, you're not dealing with a human anymore. You're dealing with a conversational parasite that feeds on people who can't distinguish between shills and rational argument.
>>19399293
Well we do, so fuck off.
>>
File: Fotpzx.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fotpzx.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>19399214
Not the person you (you)'d at, but if you could travel back about a thousand years you'd find thousands of "cowards" ready to prove the might of the Lord in an instant.

Your pseudo-wisdom is just as pathetic and industrialized as how you were made to perceive Christianity and religion.

You're just as brainwashed as everyone else kek
>>
>>19399281
I did respond to it. There's no way I could prove it to you. You're saying that I self-inflicted this thing on myself by "seeing God's face in every painting." I will say I disagree. I witnessed God's power in ways that I could not deny nor explain. Things that overwhelmingly pushed me towards my faith. How could I impart this onto anyone else?

I had faith first, that's why I was allowed to see and experience. There is no other path than this if what you seek is proof.
>>
File: IMG_0992.jpg (742KB, 1536x1190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
742KB, 1536x1190px
>kika-pow
My thoughts manifested energy...
>>
>>19399308
>Well we do, so fuck off.
How can you claim to understand God? You are less than what an amoeba is to a human in comparison to God.
>>
>>19399310
>You're just as brainwashed as everyone else
The amount of information you can infer from a post like that does not compare to the amount of information you can infer from a post that shills for Christianity. Try again, but back up your argument with the whole chain of reasoning you didn't yet share.
>>
>>19399312
>How could I impart this onto anyone else?
Oh, I can think of a few ways.
>>
>>19399336

I voluntarily dance to no other tune, nor being, than that of God's :^)

I am merely presenting an observation of your beliefs, just as you were presenting your observations of the other anon
>>
God bless you all.
>>
>>19399330
No, that's the image God casts, the illusion. The meme. The truth about God is much simpler. What you think of as the ultimate original creator is so far from the thing you now call God that it's pathetic. It's an insult to every sapient being, and you, just now, in this post I'm replying to, cast the same insult the thing you call God wanted you to cast. It is a vile and repulsive being, whose lives on insults and lies.

But I'm not telling you not to worship it. I'm not telling you it doesn't exist. By all means, if you don't see the signs, believe what you want to believe. I won't try to control you. I won't tell you what to believe.

But your God has no power to stop me from freeing your mind.
>>
File: 1500222637490.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500222637490.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>19399355
>>
>>19398610
You must be new
>>
>>19399356
You've been persuaded is all. "If you don't see the signs," is the same thing I could say to you. You've allowed the salesman to convince you the shopping cart is a Camaro, and to ignore your Dad's advice, "He's old and stupid anyway!"
>>
>>19399351
I'm not that anon. I'm a third party with other observations. I'm saying that your observations were so off base from my observations that it warrants requesting why your observations came to be what they are, ie., what the reasoning behind your observations is. What I observe is you spouting mindless opinions without any backing logic and the other anon going to extremely courteous lengths to explain exactly why they see things they way they do. You shared drivel, they shared reason. The corollary to your trite "observations" is the other anon's vast body of experience. You have one sample to draw from, they have as many samples as the number of Christians they've met.

You do not stand on the same ground as they do.
>>
>>19399372
>You've allowed the salesman to convince you the shopping cart is a Camaro
No, I've seen through the only salesman here. If you think I worship something else, some other enemy, if you think I offer you anything other than true freedom, from all things Christian, including supposed cosmic evils like Satan and whatever else, then you don't know me at all.

But we're all anon here. It should have gone without saying that you know nothing about me.

And yet you still talk.
>>
>>19399214
>Prove me wrong
He admitted he couldn't.

Life is good.
>>
>>19399374

Then just discard my post as senseless drivel and move on with your day!
God bless (you), anon :^)
>>
>>19399387
You don't like me talking?

What you are saying exactly is Satan's ploy, whether you give him credit for it nor not.
>>
>>19398364
Give up OP, demons and fairies only exist in human mind, if you're looking for something supernatural try having a look in physics, biology and other sciences and help humanity in solving their misteries.
>>
>>19399406
It's not enough that I know it, I want you to have a solid basis for understanding exactly why I say it. I observe very many things, but you, you I chose to speak up about. You, as I gather from what you said in your post and who it was directed at, are a judgmental faggot. I'm not saying you ARE a judgmental faggot, I don't truthfully know anything about you. You might recant what you said. You might share your reasoning. You might have more experience with that anon, and have some covert method of identifying them. There are a number of reasons you might not actually be a faggot, but you have yet to share those reasons. From the one post where you did expose your reasoning, I can make conclusion. Not fully qualified, unshakable conclusions, but I can infer from what you have said that you intend some manner of things.

You, likewise, are perfectly allowed to do the same for that anon's post. Not their character, not their underlying motivations, but their post. The exact contents as they have already been written and whatever intents may be inferred from them.

And unlike you, they shared their reasoning.

So don't tell me to discard anything.

I have reason to call you a faggot.
>>
>these mentally ill replies
This is 100% the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>19399460
it's the dumbest board, but /tv/ is the worst
>>
>>19399407
I don't like you talking about the trillions of entities that you belligerently choose to know nothing about.
>>19399408
Paranormal atheist here. Don't confuse that one anon's explanation of Christianity for a ubiquitous explanation about all supernatural entities. There are real things out there, perfectly worth discussing and pursuing. There are also entirely fake things, and real things that pretend to be those fake things, and real things that pretend to be other, different, real things.

It's learning to tell that difference that makes you worth anyone's time.
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (120KB, 455x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
120KB, 455x308px
May God be glorified, in the name of Jesus Christ
>>
>>19399460
it's not that hard to follow the rules—roleplay or rage
>>
>>19399500
May God die as is already written. May he kill himself forever.
>>
>>19398690
Talking about casting spells. Its just fucking embarasing. Wake up, and sort your fucking life out
>>
>>19399544
Whoa there bro that's a bit randomly hostile
>>
>>19399299
Missed this post, but I feel like responding to it.

There's many things I and all others don't understand about the nature of God. What does seem to be apparent though, in life as in The Bible, is that He allows His enemies to carry out their plans to their full fruition. I don't know why He does this, perhaps it's to allow them to see the bitter fruit of their misguided labors, but He does this with both humans and spirits alike.

God didn't want the people of Israel to have a king, but when they insisted, God allowed it, but with the full warning that it would do no good for them. And sure enough they elect Saul to be their king who is a fool through and through. God had to step in and help them find King David before Saul led the Israelites into complete disaster (and even King David had his own flaws).

Same thing happeend to the angel and the angels led by Azazel. When they decided to turn from God and live as kings amongst humans (including taking human wives), God allowed them to do this. He did not instantly punish them, although always being aware of it. Why does He do this? I cannot say for certain. I can come up with some ideas though. Like I said, He might have wanted them to get the full experience of their decisions and realize for themselves why it is wrong before He steps in serves out punishments. Of course, I wouldn't know the full truth.

The same thing is happening with Satan. That's why I don't think it's necessarily a "threat" to God. It's like having a belligerent son. Do you completely block him from making mistakes? Or do you ultimately allow them to make their own decisions, allowing them to see for themselves how they dun goofed. God seems to be the latter sort of parent. "Not going to force you to do X, but you'll see why Y is a bad idea."
>>
>>19398364
I could get you a spell potentially with no consequences on my part say nothing of you though.
>>
>>19399544
i don't know this spell, what sigils do you use for it??
>>
>>19399563
...very insightful post anon
>>
>>19399544
I didn't believe them when I learned them. It actually wasn't what I was originally pursuing, it just sort of fell onto my lap. They worked though, and I've been using them ever since. I believe it takes a toll on you though. And I'm not allowed to spread what I know, on pain of punishment. Take it for what it's worth, but I know it's not convincing to all or even many of you.
>>
>>19399563
Well, there's at least one obvious explanation.
1. God has no power to stop his "enemies."
2. The more interesting angle that I might be willing to discuss with you, in some other thread, is that God hasn't actually had any enemies yet, and it's only people that claim God could have such a thing.

Bare in mind I'm an atheist, and no amount of time we spend discussing #2 (IN SOME OTHER THREAD) will prevent me from seeing any truth in #1.
>>
>>19398729
you want your proof? get off /x/ and start going outside so it can manifest.

there's always those that want something for nothing.
>>
>>19399637
>going outside
This is a well-known tried-and-true ritual that is useful for many things. In addition to paranormal stuff, it can bring good fortune, good spirits, and just a general increase in health and healthy habits.
>>
>>19399655
nice dubs - also don't forget to wear sunscreen guys.

did anyone else participate in the "anyone who posts in this thread will meet their dream girl next week" thread last week?
I did. my goal was to meet a qt with an English accent. guess who I met this week? all because I truly believe in all of this and go outside.
>>
>>19399704
I did. I noticed another one pop up on /wsr/ the other day. Grats anon.
>>
>>19399607
I wouldn't know myself, anon. Postulating on God is a dangerous thing. At what moment should God punish us? The point where the bad thought first comes to our head? The point where we begin to act on a bad idea, but still have second guesses? Half way through our plan? Every microsecond has it's own decision and offers another opportunity to rethink what we're doing. You're saying maybe God doesn't have full power... but idk. In His ultimate wisdom He's decided to allow us to completely and utterly fall if that is our choice.

You seemed to not want to touch on #2, so I won't. But maybe what you're suggesting is that God and Satan are sort of a team? The thought would come to mind sometimes, but it's not what I personally believe. The Morning Star's fall seems like it really did take place.

As the story goes, Lucifer was at one point so close to God that God's glory shined on Lucifer's body. Lucifer looked at his body and saw God's glory emanating off himself (it was God's glory reflecting off of Lucifer). Lucifer mistakenly thought this reflection was originating from him. He failed to recognize he was looking at God's Glory, not his own. This is when the thought of him being God took hold of him. This was the beginning of his descent.

Had Lucifer realized the glory he saw in himself came directly from God and thanked Him, who knows where he might have been today?
>>
>>19399797
I'm not IMPLYING anything. I'm directly saying that I don't want to shit up this thread any more than we already have. If you want to talk about it, I'm game, but IN ANOTHER THREAD.
>>
>>19399825
You pose the questions, now you're irritated. Oh well. The (real) spells I know came from publicly available books. The answers you want are all around you.
>>
>>19399885
You posed the questions, stemming from your ignorance about God's motives. I gave two possible answers. How in the fuck did you mix that up this badly? You're not the first christfag I've had to deal with who pulled the idea that I was asking for information right out of their ass.
>>
>>19398663
Ah, so you're bullshitting.
>>
>>19399921
You're anger is not justified right now, anon.
>>
>>19399940
Your*
>>
>>19398371
Did anyone here actually try that? Would love to know what happened. I would do it myself but I'm pretty sure I'd get a heart attack because of a random noise or shit.
>>
>>19398364
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Item 30.

The CIA knows.
>>
there is this book called the sun of knowledge, its an arabic-muslim book that is forbidden to be read by muslim because it teaches you magic and spells etc, i can read arabic, i read it and all of the spells required stuff that will be pain in the ass to get, like some weird plant that i have to mash up with some oilve oil and shit, but there was one spell that was easy to do.

it says "if you have a farm and its snowing, a women with her period can lay down in the farm and raise her legs towrds the sky and snow shall not fall into the farm" too bad im not a women or i would have tried it.

i can read some shit for you if u want.
>>
>>19400031
Yea find me some easy shit please lmao.
>>
>>19398364
You can't prove the supernatural. You may experience it. Nobody else will.
>>
What really did it for me was praying to god and asking for showing you the way. Just do it with all your heart, of course you can't do it if you go in with a 'this shit won't work anyways' attitude. Then look for signs god is giving you, could be literally anything. But you will know it when it happens. For me personally it was finding something that I also had as a child and that meant a lot to me in a rented holiday house, pretty much instantly after asking god. All the rooms were cleaned and there's no way it could have not been seen by the cleaners as it was pretty much just lying on the floor. After that I found some more answers to some of my questions. (which religion to follow for example) If you really do mean it you will receive, at least in my experience. This actually turned me from a non practicing Christian into a deeply religious person.
>>
>>19400068
>which religion to follow for example
And where, exactly, did that sign come from? I'm willing to bet you didn't put yourself in an environment that was capable of giving you a different answer and just went with the first thing that seemed like it cared enough to respond.
>>
>>19398364
I dunno about all that, but I can prove I'd doggy style whoever that is in your pic. Looks way too much like Val Kilmer in the face but still a total pawg.
>>
>>19400226
I'm OP. It's Iggy Azalea. Happy fapping bro.
>>
>>19400242
Never heard of her, but thanks I guess lol
>>
>>19398377
Here faggot I even googled it for you
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Midnight_Game
>>
>>19398857

>>19398857
If this is not bait you are more stupid than my cousin and he has down syndrome
>>
>>19398364
Sure, sign into your social media account. You now avatar a multidimensional persona where you can speak to others doing the same. Nature can't produce that realm. It's made by man. It's supernatural
>>
>>19399214
You're the one who made the claim, why don't you prove it right?
>>
File: 183775470.jpg (44KB, 612x490px) Image search: [Google]
183775470.jpg
44KB, 612x490px
>>19399220
"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."
>>
>>19400454
I'm not enlightened by my own intelligence. I'm disappointed by the bait.
>>19399220
>Something about communicating online just makes it way too easy for people to ignore the points I make.
Way to prove my point.
>>
>>19398364
god damn it i posted the pistachio trick months ago i dont got time to retype all that. and if you cant do that one the more complex ones are beyond your reach
>>
>>19400100
Nope it was pretty clear. I really don't care what you think about it, I just wanted to answer OPs question and if he really tries it he will see.
>>
>>19400477
>Nope
Then I'm interested in how that sign happened. I have trouble imagining how a sign could point towards a specific religion.
>>
Breathing

it is the only truthful thing you will get out of this thread
>>
>>19398364
Supernatural: (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

Example that we know currently that is unexplained - surface of the sun is around 5500C, give or take. When the heat from the surface travels to the sun's corona, the temp rises to 1,000,000C.
There is no scientifically explainable reason for this as it breaks the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Now, they do have a hypothesis, but it is unproven at this time.
So, go stare at the sun, and ponder how it does that when it shouldn't be able to.
>>
>>19400526
>There is no scientifically explainable reason for this
We haven't actually measured the core temperature of the sun. We have no idea what temperature it is. The only way we can even guess is by looking at models. If one model says a million degree centigrade, then that model IS the scientific explanation/hypothesis. We literally can't predict it without making a scientific model to predict it with.
>>
>>19400560
Google "surface temperature of the sun" - you'll get a surprise.
>>
>>19400565
We can measure the surface temperature. The claim that we can't explain the core temperature is wrong because we don't know what it is at all. If we make a prediction, we use science to make that prediction.
>>
>>19400491
YOU
ARE
NOW
MANUALLY
BREATHING
>>
>>19400560
We do not know the core temps, however, we do know the farther you travel away from the core the cooler it gets, right? 2nd law states entropy either stays the same or increases, in this case entropy would be affecting the temperature, cooling it the farther you travel from the core, and then the surface. At most, it should stay the same temperature - 5500C.
You end up with the core being X degrees C, and the surface at 5500C. Now, the corona, which extends from the surface out several million kilometers distant is hotter than the surface it is traveling from.
This would be like you being near a fire, but as you try to leave the immediate space around it, the temperature rises to bake you like a goose.
>>
>>19400380
That's the cost of magic, anon. Don't let the wizards of /x/ convince you otherwise. Or let them. Most of them don't know and aren't aware, or have convinced themselves it's not the case.
>>
>>19398364
That bitches thighs are supernatural. Checkmate skeptics.
>>
>>19400588
>>19400639
Oh wait sorry I misread. Yeah the corona doesn't follow intuition well.
>>
>>19398364
If you choose to seek power visit Manu Fatu, ask for Tanoa. I'm at the end of my long life so the consequences wont matter for me.
>>
>>19398364
OP DOESN'T GET IT
>>
>>19398364
>>>19398364
>if you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake salt onto it you will taste salt. its kind of paranormal cause it proves a little bit that the mind is pretty powerful. if it doesnt work pretend to shake 2 salt shakers on your tongue.
Fml....i just did this...lol
>>
>>19398866
Normies suck, dude. They aren't pleasant to be around. They're retarded and don't know how to handle their emotions around unpleasant realities. Calling someone a normie is like calling them a beta or a cuck. It's a statement about the deficiencies of their emotional nature when tested.
>>
File: 1501090585695.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501090585695.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>19399357
I'll give you a better b8 for what that was
>>
>>19398505
>>19398554
Critics claimed Serios may have used the "gizmo" to conceal a small marble with a photograph attached to it, or a piece of previously exposed film. There were occasions, however, on which Serios did not hold the camera or the "gizmo," both of which were in the hands of an investigator. He could produce an image on a camera that was some distance away from him (as far as 66 feet in one instance), and he even produced images when the camera was in another room altogether. He submitted to being strip-searched and even—on one occasion—was dressed in a rubber suit to rule out any photographic trick using magnetism. While many people, including Eisenbud himself, have produced similar images using gimmick lenses and transparencies, no one has been able to do so in an undetectable fashion.
>>
File: Header-KEK-Wit-75c659adee.jpg (191KB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Header-KEK-Wit-75c659adee.jpg
191KB, 1920x1075px
>>19398610
>This isn't a shitty roleplay thread
>>
File: m (2).jpg (15KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
m (2).jpg
15KB, 216x234px
It's all larping OP. There are few "supernatural" things that do "work" but they're nothing but a tricks that play with your brain. As I said, people here are either larping, idiots or just refuse to accept the fact that the world is really boring and not at all exicting and mysterious
>>
..man is that chick unattractive.
>>
>>19399270
this is far too limited of a view upon the whole idea of god. If there is one, it's likely past any comprehension of our own, and our warped simplistic understandings of "good and evil" won't apply to something so extreme. It's not as if good and evil are objective forces.
>>
>>19398364
That white n1gga bitch has got me ensourceled with that camel toe.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19398364

>Like give me a spell or something I can do right now to prove it exists, or any undeniable proof of anything supernatural such as magic/fairies/demons/etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzXeghkkzDw
>>
>>19398517
10/10
>>
You breathe an invisible gas. Your human cells are outnumbered within your own body by other nonhuman organisms. Everything is dirt. Everything is a pulse.
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>19401327
>There are few "supernatural" things that do "work" but they're nothing but a tricks that play with your brain. As I said, people here are either larping, idiots or just refuse to accept the fact that the world is really boring and not at all exicting and mysterious

That which is "supernatural" is pretty boring too which is one of the main reasons God can never get a word in edgewise thanks to God's vastly exaggerated earthly powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2cBQpswb2M
>>
>>19398364

walk into a really dark place where you can't see anything like a basement or a cellar or a dark pitch-black room at night and stand there for 15 minutes without moving, you'll see all kind of demons created by your own head.
>>
>>19398364
>Zeno's paradox
>>
Reminder that james randi has yet to pay out on his paranormal challenge.

Easy million bucks for any of you faggots
>>
>>19405137
Thanks m8. Everyone here keeps saying it's out there but yet nobodies cashed in or even given anything close to proof.
>>
>>19405137
i thought that it was closed?
>>
>>19398364
Supernatural by definition is stuff that hasn't been proven to exist, otherwise it's just regular natural that hasn't been properly explained yet
>>
>>19398364
I read an article on seeing the future

At night you go to sleep and try to focus on a point or person you want to see...so i tried i woke up paralyzed with a sence of fear i brought my self to look at it. ..it was a dark creature i managed to scream Jesus Christ and a ball of light came and it was gone...i had always questioned the existence of God and Jesus until that night....there is a passage in the bible forbidding witch practice and contacting the dead and joining secret society's...was completely unaware of that till a bible thumping friend told me
>>
>>19398364
I had a picture of a alien caught on a game camera but my son erased it
... we have also heard strange screams from our woods not human or animal...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-06-19-44-18.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-06-19-44-18.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>19398364
Look in the top right cormer see the haze with the bird's reflection in it
.idk what it is....their is nothing there to make a reflection...and the light is not the sun
>>
>>19405436
no, do not stop he was just watching you and did not intend you harm. keep trying anon and if you need help you can ask him.
>>
>>19405618
Hell no it was evil i could feel it
..and how come it fled the moment i was able to scream Jesus Christ. .i didnt want to look at it...i had to force myself
>>
>>19405618
Why do you say he...it was a black shadow figure. ..and why couldnt i move...
>>
>>19398517
kek I actually did it
>>
File: Tip.jpg (40KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
Tip.jpg
40KB, 570x428px
>>19399214
>>
>>19405757 >>19405783

Don't confuse your feelings, yes it is surprising and alarming when he comes to visit you, but that is what happens when you connect to something for the first time. Don't call for Jesus or god this entity will not hurt you. Their is a reason that you feel the way you do when this entity is near. But it is not evil you just feel that way because it is new.
>>
File: IMG_3320.png (177KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.png
177KB, 600x465px
>>19398364
In the old days /x/ was very different, and I'm not talking about 6 months ago, like 5-7 years ago it had actual discussion of consiracy theories, paranormal phenomenon, and mythological stories. People would organize meet ups to go innawoods and urban exploring.

But now it's infested with dumb fucks who take anything they read at face value and faggots who conflate coincidence with correlation. Although there is the occasion thread about actual phenomenon, that is more an exception rather than the standard.

TL;DR: Asking /x/ for anything now is pretty much pointless, too many LARPers and retards.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.