[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus/God is Satan =There is no Savior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

I've come to a point in my research where I think we're fucked no matter what we do or believe in. I was eager to believe in jesus but it seems like he's also part of this shit hence why all these generic christian truther channels are still up and running instead of being closed down

can someone explain this shit to me?

Fuck off atheist
>>
>>19398250
don't worry their will be a savior we just have to wait
surely one will show......eventually.
>>
>>19398250
Tell us what you have found in your research please.
>>
>>19398291
He know just know all world governments are devil worshiping evil demonic fucks and believes they have taken over.

He does not know about astrology and does not see the infighting is the dark ones. The light is being put on them the golden age is coimg.

https://youtu.be/52RjFPChK-M
>>
>>19398291

Well, I'm lazy so I'll just be short and to the point and you let you fill in the blanks yourself:

- Jesus is said he was the way, the trtuh, the light

Which means jesus = Tao = Logos = Universe

Universe=Matrix

Matrix=Demiurge

Demiurge = Satan

"Jesus is lord" translates to "Earth pig is baal/moloch"

jesus means baal

Jesus most likely practiced esoterics during his disappearace.
>>
>>19398299

Fucking Astrotheology? I've looked into that shit.

The golden age is just Lucifer's kingdom!

He will teach humanity ancient esoteric/spiritual arts and bring up the aquarian which will fucking fall like atlantis and egypt and the entire cycle destruction and rebirth will begin again.

This is just a fucking cycle!!! That's all this stupid law of attraction ascension shit is.
>>
>>19398314
https://youtu.be/05GxUEC06fk

I know better I have experience my past lives and they where not on earth. Time for you to look into QHHT
>>
>>19398314
Fuck tard the cycle is o re 25,000 years long egypt was only 4700 years ago. Miggt want to redo your research
>>
>>19398250
Heres an idea.
http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/gnostic_files/ap_john.htm
>>
>>19398422

No, FUCK gnosticism. Yeah, it's tempting but it's just generic bullshit too and a fucking mental trap.
>>
>>19398301
>"Jesus is lord" translates to "Earth pig is baal/moloch"

Could I get a further explanation here? How does it translate, like, from what language to what language? How did you come across this translation?
>>
>>19398446
nigga google it i said id give you hints
>>
>>19398301
What makes you believe Universe=Matrix, or that Matrix equates Demiurge? Why are you mixing a bunch of unrelated shit?
>>
>>19398250
I'll share my experiences with you.

My first experience was seeing a white naked woman in a night forest scene accompanied by wolves, the wolves were friendly, I saw this during meditation.

My second experience was experiencing union with God, he made sure I rejected every religion.

My third experience was dreaming that I was ascending to heaven as a crowned knight.

My fourth experience was entering some trance involuntarily by feeling love for myself and embracing myself and having sex with the shilouette of a woman that was inside a few geometrical shapes (a square and a circle I believe) she had white buttons in her abdomen.

That's all I know about God, so yes, you can be saved by God himself.
>>
>>19398462

go watch matrix motherfucker. neos fused with the simulation.

How the fuck the matrix be a restricted domain with the physical universe?
>>
>>19398250
you are just a sad hopeless human being that is a borderline depressed, cant accept the facts that you are just a pawn in this game? better commit suicide to end it
>>
>>19398460
So Greek.
You could have just said Greek.
That's not spoonfeeding. That's just posting a complete thought. What you posted isn't a hint either, just an incomplete thought. There's a difference.
>>
Jesus may be. There are many Gods which are demons : the Sun (Jesus) the Moon (Allah), Venus (Lucifer), Saturn (Satan) etc. Those and any symbol you should not worship. They rule the Earth. But at the start of all, before anything ever existed there is a Creator. That is God, not Satan. In the midst of lies and confusion, I'd advice not to trust the name of any deity or the human or psychic incarnation of the one creator but simply have faith in him. Philosophize on what makes sense to be like him, listen to what your heart says because we all have him inside ourselves.
>>
>>19398250
Well, I came to a similar conclusion you did, but for different reasons. Here's the deal, Jesus is real. You are real. You have a soul. Jesus is his own being. You are your own being. Following god, ensures you have an eternal place in this universe. There are other universes, but ultimately they all came from the same infinity. You can make peace with god, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, trump, Putin, any being, you can see with love and make peace. You are the observer, the soul. This universe is of your soul, as your soul is of the creation. You got many wonderful things from living here that you never could have known otherwise. Its hard here, Buddha showed there was a way to pass through it all. Jesus taught that with compassion and love, eternity is a wondrous destiny.

In the end, it comes down to your soul. You are you, you have power and ability too, when we get to heaven you won't be relying on other beings for every bit of miracle you will be creating them yourself because you are part of it all. The all put itself into you, and made you holy and unique. That love in your soul is for you to explore and know, others can show you the way, but your inner happiness will always be a relation with your soul and with the creation and creator.

You probably don't remember how wondrous you really are. Find that love that exists within you, and that will always be your own personal eternal truth.
>>
>>19400472
>demons
None of you understand what demons are, stop spreading your ignorance. Seriously. You are only digging yourself deeper into deceptions.
>>
>>19398499
Hey did you know the matrix is a movie?
>>
> centering your world-views around books written over a thousand years ago by dehydrated crackheads, that've since been translated and paraphrased dozens of times
>>
>>19398250
>all this anti-christian shilling as of late
really activates my almonds
>>
>>19398446
It's bs, OP doesn't even have a minimal grasp of Greek. Lord is kyrios, not archon. So no, Jesus isn't baal/moloch.
>>
>>19400531
How can we be loving when love completely disarms people before those who are not loving? The only way to avoid torment on this world is to balance love with hatred. Decent people on earth exist balanced upon the edge of the knife, with evil down the falls of obedience and rebellion alike.
>>
>>19398301
Demiurge = a lower face of God, not a bad guy as you've been led to believe
>>
>>19398250
OP is another crypto-atheist grasping for straws. Sorry Charlie, Satan already lost. Now you're about to see the destruction of his works.
>>
>>19398250
Relax OP, I am Jesus and I am not okay with the things going on either.

Don't you feel the wind blowing?
>>
>>19398250
Get saved.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>19402174

>mad at truth
>post number equals number of lie
>>
>>19398301
yeshua means salvation
>>
>>19398250
Yeah the guy who told everyone to love each other and drank from the cup of God's wrath so that we wouldn't have to is Satan. Good work.
>>
>>19402174
Spreading ignorance is how humans learn. People who feel secure are much quicker to spread information than they are to believe in it. By exposing our errors to others, we learn truth. Those who fear to look wrong do condemn themselves to greater errors.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.