[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot reading test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: complementari_quadrati.gif (16KB, 480x155px) Image search: [Google]
complementari_quadrati.gif
16KB, 480x155px
Hello guys, I'm a skeptical tarot reader and I want to try some spreads. With me the cards were always uncannily right so I thought to verify their power. Please reply if you want a reading and I will draw one card linking the meaning. This is a test so if they will be correct or not reply. Thanks
>>
>>19398034
Sure thing, though be aware reading for other people, especially ones you know nothing about is harder than reading for yourself. I'm in though, do you need gender, age, an initial... anything?
>>
>This is a test so if they will be correct or not reply
Do what now?
>>
You are correct but I want to test the power of the cards. You want a reading? I'll just write some key words.
>>
Well after the reading say me if the card is correct or not xD
>>
>>19398058
Yeah, go for it.
>>
do me too, having lots of paranormal feelings lately
>>
Okay! The card is the major arcana justice, but it is reversed, so the meaning is injustice, dishonestly, lack of accountability and unfairness
>>
The card is the star reversed, the meaning is boredom, hopelessness and pessimism
>>
>>19398088
Wait, who is that for?
>>
i know what the cards mean, but feel free to draw

i've noticed that both runes and cards i pull all say the same thing
>>
For the: Yeah, go for it.
>>
I've never tried runes, they seem interesting
>>
you can quote people by clicking on the numbers to the right of someones post
>>
>>19398112
Thank you! I'm new here :)
>>
>>19398103
Oh, in that case. Yeah, could be. Like if you were focusing on my general situation.

Also this >>19398112
>>
>>19398121
Also no smilies.
>>
>>19398133
Oh okay! Thanks a lot
>>
>>19398109

i was given them after my cards were ripped up by someone who didn't like that they were getting the same reading over and over again for weeks

tried them out and just got the same exact shit as the cards repeatedly, it was surprising to say the least

i wasn't expecting it on any level and knew nothing about runes before that
>>
Gimme a reading!
:D
>>
>>19398138
That's some next level denial. Also god I fucking love it when my deck gets stubborn like that.
>>
>>19398140
The card is the king of cups reversed, the meaning is confidence, power, unintentional influence, awarness of manipulation
>>
>>19398034
Can I have a love reading?

(When you do the reading, post the results as a reply to this post)
>>
>>19398153
Of course, so the card is the Queen of swords reversed, it can represent a intellectual girl or the meaning can be unchecked emotion, detachment, logical fallacies, bitterness.
>>
>>19398151
Nice, that's my card!
>>
>>19398153
Sorry I'm not a native english speaker I've understood now
>>
>>19398172
You're doing fine. :)
Your strange English adds to the Magick.

Can I have a future reading?
>>
Pull me a card, friend!
>>
Can i have one too?
>>
>>19398193
Your card is the two of cups, the meaning is partnership, romance, nurturing and respect
>>
>>19398186
Yeah. Your card is the ten of swords reversed, the meaning is survival, rebirth, release and rescue
>>
pull me a card pls?!
>>
>>19398201
Sooo Page of Cups that represent emotion, embracing life, fresh outlook and creativity
>>
What's my card then?
>>
>>19398149

yeah, she really hated it because they were telling her she was being selfish wrong and what she was expecting wouldn't be what she got etc

they all turned out to be dead on, to the point where she's buying me a new deck and admitted they were right which is difficult for her

this was every day, multiple times a day and sometimes right after i gave a reading she'd ask for the same one over again, and kept insisting i was just "lecturing" her and being "smug" and "arrogant" etc

i even let her shuffle them to show her it was the cards not me, let her pull her own runes too afterward
>>
>>19398209
Yup, Queen of coins reversed, its meaning is abandonment, resentment, parental figures and seeking help
>>
>>19398211

Thank you very much :D
>>
>>19398162
>it can represent a intellectual girl
That could be the case if someone like that enters my life as a potential partner or something, though as of right now I don't see any potential partners that fit the bill.

>or the meaning can be unchecked emotion, detachment, logical fallacies, bitterness.
Everything there except the "logical fallacies" one is painfully accurate (and the logical fallacies one may also be accurate, but people often don't see their own use of logical fallacies). Especially the detachment and bitterness - that shit's ingrained to the point where it will probably take someone to force me out of that state.
>>
>>19398232
I'm happy you've found the card right
>>
pull me one i wanna kno why someone is intentionally messing with me and newfagging on /x/ after knowin i frequent it
>>
>>19398216
Seven of Cups reversed so disorder, reflection, setting goals and satisfaction
>>
>>19398241
The lovers reversed, it means lofty goals, uncertainty, unreliable situation and vigilance
>>
Can you pull me a card?
>>
>>19398236
Liz do one for me

I'm interested in a cute boy, lol
>>
>>19398249
Of course, the card is the magician, that means power, concentration, intellect and dedication
>>
>>19398257
Thanks so much!
>>
>>19398207
Cripes, thanks. I hope it's like that. I am definitely working towards something similar.
At the beginning of summer I didn't expect that I'd still be alive at this time.
>>
>>19398252
I'll try! The card is the Queen of swords reversed (again) so it can represent an intellectual girl or its meaning is unchecked emotion, detachment, logical fallacies and bitterness
>>
>>19398263
Well I'm happy for you, you are welcome
>>
>>19398244
Thanks, any words of wisdom?
>>
card?
>>
>>19398294
Seven of coins so simple pleasures, happiness within avoid drastic change
>>
>>19398288
What do you mean? Sorry I'm not a native english speaker
>>
>>19398247
any interpretation on what that card might mean?
>>
So you're doing readings with no additional information needed?

In that case I'd love to get a reading.
>>
File: IMG_20170805_205852.png (9KB, 1080x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_205852.png
9KB, 1080x252px
>>19398315
Yes, I've found this
>>
>>19398300

thanks
>>
>>19398322
Okay, say me if the card is right or wrong. King of Swords reversed, the meaning is manipulation, abuse, mental games and control or it can represent a wise mature man
>>
ooh, do one for me too please?
>>
>>19398339
Haha, yeah, that sounds about right.
>>
>>19398034
was letting her go a mistake ?
>>
>>19398348
Judgement reversed, stalemate, stagnant, motivation and choice
>>
>>19398359
Uh? Why?
>>
>>19398034
i want a reading too pls
>>
>>19398361
creepy...
>>
>>19398236
Thanks for the read, it certainly helps.
>>
>>19398370
Reversed death so resistance, clinging, fear and attachment
>>
>>19398393
nice...it kinda fits
>>
>>19398305
Just wondering whether you had anything to add.
>disorder, reflection, setting goals and satisfaction
The satisfaction seems kind of out of place there
>>
may i have a reading too pls?
>>
>>19398331
thanks . i must go on a solo journey and move on i think. i give too much and don't get anythin in return . starting fresh, finding myself, aligning my values in the process will be worthwhile for me in the long run even if it means giving up on the puzzle i presently face
>>
>>19398404
Four of Cups reversed this means good news, opportunities, sharing, state of contentment
>>
>>19398415

oh man i hope so, i could use some good news. thank you
>>
File: IMG_20170805_212445.png (10KB, 1080x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_212445.png
10KB, 1080x258px
>>19398403
Found this
>>
>>19398414
Yeah! Just be positive
>>
Can I get a reading? I would greatly appreciate it
>>
I'd love a reading if you're still offering.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.