[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Chester killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Does anyone have proof that he may have been killed?
>>
Idk
>>
If he was, Chris was as well and maybe even Robin.
>>
I've heard people say that he was and something about deleted tweets. But haven't seen said tweets
>>
>>19397916

Am I really going to have to be the one to make the obligatory edgy meme joke?

I'll take one for the team I guess

>In the end it doesn't even matter

I'm so sorry
>>
/thread
>>
>>19397916
Dude was severely depressed for decades, divorced, abused as a child, mad addicted to drugs

not every celeb death is a conspiracy
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>19397916
>>19398847

Look into it
>>
I never do considered that gen may have been killed cause of how depressed this guy was. Someone's post some Faqs. For once I don't feel like looking into something, I almost never ask
>>
Post facts.
>>
>>19398256
Jesus that joke has been used so fucking much that you're practically dancing on its grave
>>
>>19398849
Well if you think there is a conspiracy behind it, can you tell us about it? Not doubting at all, I'm very interested in it. I Just don't want to watch 100s of shit YouTube videos until I find one that is good.
>>
podesta wuz hiz dadz
>>
>>19398256
you're not even hiding your normie reddit origins
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
>>19397916

supposedly he ran an anti pedophile foundation

and youre not a conspiracy theorist to realize that statistically, pedophile millionaires exist

was he taken out? maybe

have rich pedos killed people who knew too much to stay hidden? definitely

really its conjecture but we know that not every suicide actually is
>>
Did they ever say the method by which he died? They say he killed himself which rules out accidental overdose.
>>
Someone told me I know not a reliable source, anyway that he had Seth Rich related tweets long since deleted.
>>
>>19399204
Pretty sure he hanged himself
>>
This fucking world of hypocrites, abusers and exesses killed him.
>>
>>19397916
Yes, definitely.
>>
story goes him and cornell were going to name names, and got cleaned before the shoe fell.

and bieber of all people claimed pedo rape orgies and shit in L.A.
>>
If he got taken out by a pedo ring, then why is Ashton Kutcher still alive?
>>
>>19400011
controlled opposition.

you know he fucked demi moores girls.
>>
>>19397916
He made a tweet joking about PizzaGate. It was pretty obvious (to me) he was making fun of Republicans for believing in it, but he made that tweet the day before he "killed himself." I saw a picture of the tweet, but idk. The Masters might have read the tweet wrong and thought he was promoting it or something and just overreacted by going after him.

I also heard he had broken ribs straight from the coroner. Apparently he was singing on stage just a few nights before or something, and it would have been impossible for him had his ribs been broken.
>>
>>19400097
>straight from the coroner.
This makes it seem like I heard it myself "straight from the coroner" didn't mean it that way. Just that the coroner noted he had broken ribs, and that it was odd.
>>
>>19400097
he did gay shit and kept it secret to keep his demographic. The normies hate gay people, even bi-curious people. They will actually kill you if they can get away with it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.