[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/moqdqn9XvAU People still think we went to the noon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ZomboMeme 19072017082201.jpg (84KB, 608x479px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 19072017082201.jpg
84KB, 608x479px
https://youtu.be/moqdqn9XvAU
People still think we went to the noon
>>
>>19397813
The Gameboy was released in the 80s.

I'll watch this though, better be good.
>>
I have a question. How many times has humanity allegedly been to the moon?

If we did it once I'd imagine many more poeple would make the trip.
>>
>>19397937
Apollo 13 through 17. Also 5 times. Japan wants to visit in 2020.
>>
>>19397937
>>19397957
''Six missions landed men on the Moon, beginning with Apollo 11 in July 1969, during which Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the Moon.''

sorry
>>
>>19397957
Very very few times desu. With our curiosity why haven't we visited more? Either we didnt or aliens told us to get lost
>>
>>19397959
That's okay, thanks
>>
>>19397963
Well the usual answers you will get are:
>Costs too much
>There is no need
>>
>Computing power
Son, half of that computing power during Apollo Missions were literally people who held the title of ''computers''. Can a gameboy write a symphony? Didn't think so.
>>
>>19397813

Given that I firmly believe that there exists a communication line between alien communities and Earth's governments, of course I believe that we had the means long ago to travel to the moon. Why fake it when it is like riding a bike for our hella-more-advanced-than-we-let-on government.
>>
If the moon landing was fake why did the Soviets acknowledge that the United States did it?
>>
>>19397982
>Can a gameboy write a symphony?
Can you?
>>
FLAT
>>
>>19399677
fun fact, as soon as the soviets developed the ability to track objects in deep space the apollo missions abruptly stopped.
>>
>>19400063
fun fact, anyone can make up bullshit that sounds like a fact
>>
>>19400073
fun fact, no, this is patrick.
>>
>>19399688
Yes.
>>
>>19397813
What is the technological exponential growth?
>>
Flat Earthers and moon landing deniers both have a certain nihilism about them. They think that if it sounds incredible, then it is totally implausible.
Guess what, a game boy also is hundreds of times more powerful than the computers abord commercial airplanes in the early 50s and early 40s. That must mean it's totally crazy to thing we could've gotten them to fly, right?
Getting to the Moon doesn't require quantum computers. You calculate a trajectory and pinpoint it once exiting LEO.
>>
>>19397813
https://maritime.org/doc/op1140/ you can do amazing math with mechanical gears
>>
govt. is just a zionist corporation going for centuries. With all free knowle dge, they need to realise HItler was not evil, he liberated world of British cruelty , holocaust is a funny lie and earth is flat.
>>
and "proud educated dumbfuckers" who defend govt. and their CGI funny lies like their wife are just zombie puppets, just like the jews want them to behave. Fking slaves forever, govt. dicksuckers.
>>
>>19397813
https://youtu.be/VSAA4Z2YzhE

goatboy man...

dis gon be gud
>>
>>19400063
>hmmm why don't we want the soviets to track our deep space missions?
There's a lot of fishy stuff in space travel I agree, though.
>>
>>19397813
brought to you by the guy who got Alex Jones high and then repeated to deny everything the poor man told him

>don't talk about the despair code
>DON'T talk about the despair code
>>
>people still think we went to the noon
>the noon
>noon
>>
>>19397813
I go to the noon everyday at 12:00pm
>>
>>19397813
Well the game boy needs to display graphics, play audio, and receive user input all simultaneously multiple times per second.
You don't need to do that much to calculate a trajectory to the moon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.