[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1490923406879.jpg (84KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490923406879.jpg
84KB, 400x356px
I get this about every other day feels like im dragged out of my bed by unknown forces

as far as I can tell my eyes are open, is there some kind of significance to this? is there a way to capitalize?
>>
You are being woken up by something in your environment at awkward times and so subtly that you can be conscious before your body can move. You are still dreaming, so your mind fabricates an explanation for not being able to move. Look up, "the hum." It is a significant factor these days.

The dream part works the same way that most common dream phenomena do. We try to do something, our body gives feedback that doesn't make sense for the action and the dream works out a why. So you end up weak, unable to punch or run. If you can't breath, you dream something choking you, if you can't get up, you dream something holding you down. You try to eat something, but your mouth can't find the food, so it decides that your teeth must have broken out. Etc etc etc.

Work in lucid dreaming at least we'll enough to learn to nope out of dreams, and it lends itself well to managing sleep paralysis. I only had it once, but knew enough about it to go meh, and will myself awake. Helps that I'm not afraid of ghosts, demons or monsters, so all I saw choking me was a roommate I was scared was capable of petty and rash murder.
>>
>>19397767
I've had this happen quite a few times. If you surrender to the force pulling and try to push yourself in that direction you should enter a conscious OBE. That is what happens to me.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.