[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have (we) never been to space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 0100100020001.jpg (439KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
0100100020001.jpg
439KB, 800x806px
By "we" I mean, normal observers on this planet that won't ever become a astronaut or pay 1 million for the first space ticket out of here.

I've always wanted to see space since forever.

Is it all a lie? I'm not one to believe in flat earth since i've been so obsessed with space as a kid. Why can't we go to space?
>>
Space travel is expensive, that's why it costs a million dollars right now.
>>
>>19397685
The earth is shaped like a discus, and we never seen in space, read greenland theory.
>>
>>19397720
This.
Also you need serious training to go up there. The conditions are extreme and error is not permited that's why the average Joe isn't going to space
>>
>>19397746
is there never a millionaire that wants to die in space trying to get there? why is there literally no space stories of normies trying to get there.
>>
we need more infrastructure to make the exploitation of space economical
>>
outer space and the solar system is all a big lie
>>
Why do we not speak about space exploitation more? But only *teasers*. What happened to the space race? Why is it not on our first priority as humanity? Once you're outside earth there is suppose to be the "observer effect", that no borders, no countries, no continents, no politics matter.

Just imagine what could be, but then think, was it all A FUCKING LIE. Now that is what would destroy me.
>>
>>19397829
>Why do we not speak about space exploitation more? But only *teasers*. What happened to the space race? Why is it not on our first priority as humanity? Once you're outside earth there is suppose to be the "observer effect", that no borders, no countries, no continents, no politics matter.
Because there's no fucking point to it, all the resources that exist out there are way too expensive to bother with and all the planets are uninhabitable wastelands.
>>
>>19397845
And what would you rather the *money* be spent on? War? Bullshit other adventures within this earth we don't give a fuck about? Send one normie human to space and bring them back. It would be a world news story that isn't fake.
>>
We could at least haul in metal asteroids.
>>
>>19397944
we could do that, but would (we) no.
>>
>>19397685
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY NIGGA< WE ON MARS THAT SPACE IN THE SKY IS A LIE NIGAAAAAAA ITS A PROJECTION EARTH IS NOT FLAT ITS NOT GLOBE
WE NOT ON EARTH
WE ARE ON MARS
>>
>>19397829
the whole space thing died as soon as we realized there's nothing interesting or profitable about it, we don't have the technology to make long trips in space without everyone dying, hell! we don't even have the technology to store big quantities of energy yet. but make sure as soon as something good appears, let's say a fucking space ship crashed in mars the USA and Russia will start the space race again to be the first one to grab all that new technology.

>>19397944
that would ruin the economy. let's say we find and asteroid as big as the moon made of gold and we are capable of exploiting the gold, forth knox values will become zero in no time and the economy will go to shit.
>>
We cant go to space because they dont know what effect it would have on our Children.

It would effect out DNA and such.
>>
>>19397897
>And what would you rather the *money* be spent on?
It's not about what I want the money to be spent on, it's about what the money WILL be spent on.
>>
>>19397685
there's nothing in space.
>>
>>19398080
an obviously we can't see that for sure
>>
>>19398148
i would be more concerned with whats under you.
>>
>>19398159
your mom?
>>
>>19397685
I've always wanted to drive a Bugatti Veyron, but I never have. Are they real, or are they just made up to distract us from the invisible skeletonmobiles flying underneath our roads? I think I deserve an answer.
>>
>>19398002
>forth knox values
There is no gold in Fort Knox.

Or fourth Knox, or third, or fifth.
>>
File: 0100100020002.gif (82KB, 165x110px) Image search: [Google]
0100100020002.gif
82KB, 165x110px
>>19398002
>the whole space thing died as soon as we realized there's nothing interesting or profitable about it

who said it was not interesting to look at? i'ts fucking space!
>profitable about it
what is profitable about SPACE?

>we don't have the technology to make long trips in space without everyone dying, hell! we don't even have the technology to store big quantities of energy yet. but make sure as soon as something good appears, let's say a fucking space ship crashed in mars the USA and Russia will start the space race again to be the first one to grab all that new technology.

THIS WHOLE BLAH BLAH is this what you were told?
>>
File: 1444844822953.png (3KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1444844822953.png
3KB, 209x215px
>>19398188
>>19398190
>muh conspiracies
>>
>>19398208
bump it queen
>>
>>19398214
all day bro
>>
>>19398164
why are niggers so retarded
>>
the earth is flat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlCJKrNA6U
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.