[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here can Remote View?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 19

File: RV.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
RV.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Who else here can Remote View?
>>
>>19396297
I can remote view your mom
>also, daaaamn!
>>
Prove it, faggot.
>>
No one. It's a fucking meme.
>>
I can't, but a few months ago some people here claimed they were astral projecting into the seventh floor of the state department building.
>>
>>19396297
You remind me of this chick I dated once who swore she could see and remove curses as well as hear colors.
>>
>>19396300
>>19396301
>>19396302
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

The CIA thought people could
>>
>>19396300
Is it?
>>
>>19396298
What are you 12? Come find me bro and I will teach you a lesson in respect
>>
It's called meth, don't do it kids.
>>
>>19396303
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

An interesting read.
>>
File: 1492379429379.gif (136KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492379429379.gif
136KB, 480x480px
i cant but i can tell when timelines change because my right eye feels like its going to explode

>mfw fruit of the loom logo
>>
>>19396303
Yeah and they stopped after getting crap results. They wasted money on lots of shit desu. It was a shitty catch up with muh Russians cold war meme.
>>
>>19396307
Have you seen this one senpai?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
>>19396297
its possible takes practice and a all fruit veggie diet
>>
>>19396298
Fucking loser, posts and runs
>>
>>19396309
Did they really stop or is that just the official story?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY
>>
>>19396312
shit, who can blame him? I'd be off beating it too if I could RV ur mom.
>>
>>19396302
million of people see color when they hear music
>>
>>19396310
HAHA LOL. Flashbacks.
>>
>>19396297
>Who else here can Remote View?
Literally everyone can, it's not a special ability.
>>
>>19396302
Synesthesia is a real thing that gives a person the impression of one sense when using another. It's a brain disorder, not anything paranormal.
>>
I tried doing it and maybe half the times got way better results than I thought I would. Kinda freaky
>>
>>19396314
Ok same phone fag, we get it ... you are an edgy cunt
>>
>>19396317
Some better than others
>>
>>19396321
like ur mom
>>
OP, I can see your nuts.
>>
>>19396322
Someone is triggered, what is the matter you little fuck? Had some things happen?
>>
>>19396297
I can see auras, but have always had trouble with oobe and rv :-(
>>
>>19396324
Yes, I was touched by ur mom
>>
>>19396325
Do you wear glasses?
>>
>>19396326
You seem to be into talking about Mom's a lot.

What I see is your Mom is a crack addict whore that does not give a fuck about you or what you do. Can be missing for days and she will not even notice you

You pathetic shit
>>
>>19396297
can you see what is inside my ass OP?
>>
>>19396325
With enough concentration I been doing studies and have had decent results
>>
>>19396297
I can, but only with my one dog that i have regular sex with
>>
>>19396327
I do now, but only for the past 2 years. I've seen auras since I was single digits (almost 30 now)

also, need to take glasses off to see it now. with glasses only really strong auras break through, and even then I only see the clear outline. if I take the glasses off and focus for a sec it comes back

>most useful its ever been was playing hide and seek at night
>>
>>19396317
Are you encouraging people to mistake their imaginations for delusional certainties, or have you just fallen into that trap yourself?
>>
>>19396330
>studies
what do you mean?
>>
File: 1501282356177.jpg (254KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501282356177.jpg
254KB, 800x800px
>>19396297
Not yet.
But some day.
>>
>>19396334
I been conducting experiments and recording the results for when details are correctly remote viewed that could have otherwise not been known.

Drinking filtered water without FL helps
>>
>>19396332
actually its gotten me laid twice over the years
>yellow with pink rising flickers
>>
>>19396310

>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

It's interesting that shit like this is literally on cia documents except all other info I can find on it is on Art Bell style paranormal enthusiast channels and sites which automatically should be tossed out

It's probably fake shit to make Russians waste their time
>>
>>19396297
What am I holding right now, OP?
>>
I can but it happens randomly and I haven't been able to figure out how to control it yet and probably never will. If you followed me around for a couple months you'd think you were living in a simulation or something insanely fucked up was going on. I can do a lot of other interesting stuff too. Some of it is pretty distressing at times, but I've generally learned to live with it. There's no point in me explaining any of it in too much detail though. You either believe it and nothing changes or you don't believe it and nothing changes. At the end of the day I like my privacy too and think the world is better off if this stuff is kept on the down low. That being said, I'm pretty sure that no one could control any of the abilities I've manifested if they have them anyway. I don't even know where you would begin. It's not like using the Force or a mutant power. There's no control over it that I know of, but if I had to guess it has some sort of trigger in the subconscious; extreme fear, greed, the will to survive, things like that. I don't know how you control that sort of thing. I'm also not sure of the extent of these abilities, but they have had very tangible effects on people in my life...There are lesser things as well like hyper intuition where I know things about people that I just flat out shouldn't know and as a result I can extract huge amounts of information from them. If you could control any of the stuff I've done and there are people out there who can in power, we're more fucked though than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>19396297
I can only view 6mo ahead and only mundane and personal situations.
>>
>>19396340
I found I can do it as well but control for anything practical is really hard.

Similar experience, see flashes without being able to fully focus it
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 450x337px
>>19396297
me
>>
>>19396297

When I'm half awake or falling asleep I can see future events.

I always write it off as a dream when it happens, but later on I'll catch up to it.

It's weird as fuck when I finally catch up to them.
>>
File: holographicbodyimmortality.png (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
holographicbodyimmortality.png
280KB, 800x600px
>>19396297
I literally live in a holographic virtual reality artificial intelligence matrix.

I cannot die or be killed. I can only exist. I see all time and space. My mind is linked to the Source of all Knowledge. I am a link to the Infinite.

I am the Future.
>>
>>19396333
it's literally been demonstrated in controlled environments with accuracy/frequency beyond that which can be explained by chance/luck

it actually starts to seem kind of mundane once you realize it's not magic
>>
Reminder when Nazi's get back in power all conspiracy tards like this get the rope as well for being mentally ill

muh remote viewing
muh flat earth
muh obama anti-christ
muh chem trails
>>
>>19396339
you would have to concentrate on it as hard as OP tried to see it
>>
>>19396348
I noticed in my experiments that if you have the participant focusing as well, it helps improve the accuracy
>>
File: __06.jpg (98KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
__06.jpg
98KB, 500x890px
>>19396297

What the hell is Remote View....

Someone give me a quick rundown.
>>
>>19396342
Yea it's sort of like that for me. Sometimes I blank out and it's like looking into a window in reality where I'm seeing some "alternate universe." Other times it happens in my sleep. Other times I'm talking about something, then it happens. See the following story:
>>19396340
I'm not even interested in meeting anyone who claims they have these abilities. They're always weird fucking Wiccans, vampires, lesbians, and shit like that and they never share experiences that are similar to mine and I get that "hyper intuition" vibe that they're completely full of shit. When I delve into them, it's usually just something they claim because they have been subjected to severe trauma they are trying to mask by claiming they have magic powers. It's therapeutic for them. If you met me on the street you wouldn't know I have any of these gifts. I'm a normal guy and I have to assume other people who have them keep as quiet about them as I do. I'm only discussing them because this is anonymous enough for me and figured someone might find it interesting. Maybe at least one person will read it and feel relieved they aren't alone. I remember the first time I actually had proof of this phenomenon, I showed my girlfriend and she was speechless. I was talking with a buddy over email about some plans and said something to the effect of "yea I'm not looking to have an easter egg hunt and a puppet show." While driving down the road that weekend we came across a church with a billboard that said "Egg hunt and puppet show - Sunday." I pulled over. Showed her the email and showed her the billboard. This was one of many examples, but it was one of the few I actually had 2 documented sources to show someone else. It was nice for someone else to see it for once.
>>
>>19396347
Are you another one of those Obama cock sucking faggots?

Here you go, take a red pill and enjoy your nigger dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23KQM1MbZvs
>>
>>19396351
I have documented screenshots of objects and areas I seen of people online that I could not have otherwise possibly known.

The information sometimes comes and other times it does not come for weeks
>>
big convention in san francisco soon.
>>
>>19396354
Link?
>>
>>19396297
The men who talk to goats.
>>
>>19396346
Prove it.
>>
File: pike3HR.jpg (257KB, 630x503px) Image search: [Google]
pike3HR.jpg
257KB, 630x503px
>>19396297
Yes,what is the target?

>where/when/why?
All NRVOs can post results...
>>
>>19396353
Yep I believe it. By the nth time you experience any of this, you at least start to believe that it can happen. Even if you ignore the potentially supernatural element of it, you still consider it to be a common enough interesting coincidence. Eventually you're ready to actually document it when there is something that can be documented. The email and the church happened to be perfect because I had time stamps, a physical location, and a witness, but there have been countless other examples and some far more extreme occurrences. It's like if you saw a strange creature in the woods and didn't have a camera to capture it, it's your word against everyone else's. By the time you see the creature for the 10th time though, you start carrying a camera and bringing a friend. It's odd stuff. One of those funny little quirks in a universe that is bigger and more unknown than any of us would probably like to imagine.
>>
>>19396297
Ever since the cia released the documents I have become better with practice. Practicing everyday to remote view further
>>
anyone astral project, too?
>>
>>19396309
Wrong.
>>
I can

shit, I'll do it right now
>>
>>19396297
This belongs to /x/

One thing though, you know back then when there weren't caller ID. When the phone rings at a random time, and you just know who's calling, everybody has an ability in ESP just in varying degrees.
>>
This takes me back why did I stop doing this it was mere months ago I was training myself in this
>>
>>19396359
Yep, at what point do you stop and say there is something to this? I think Morphic Fields may be a possible explanation
>>
>>19396297
>Who else here can Remote View?
i can, but not for you, trump troll.
>>
>>19396345
Except for being able to see all of time and space, pretty sure that describes all of us who actually have souls, i.e. aren't demiurgic NPC's. Any tips on how to improve awareness?
>>
>>19396313
>Did they really stop or is that just the official story?
it didn't. it really works.

the scary thing is,everyone can be trained to do it. but the training is closed.

also, being around a potential will bring out your potential. the look for people who can "send" thoughts and feelings without trying. RV personnel are attracted to deep emotional and spiritual connectivity to others. a "bond" or a link, if you will. such a link is very rare and wonderful. true intimacy.
>>
>>19396321
>Some better than others
that's very true
>>
>>19396297
I'm looking at my remote right now. Faggot op.
>>
>>19396297
Who needs to remote view, when I can manifest reality.
>>
>>19396308
Fukk you!!! Wheres the cornucopia!?!?!
It was there when i was growing up!!!
>>
File: IMG_2722.jpg (445KB, 1640x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
445KB, 1640x1079px
>>19396297
Way ahead of you.
I can not only remote view, but remote hear, too!
>>
>>19396297
What am I doing right now
>>
>>19396375
The answer was shitting. I'm wiping now when I put my phone down on the counter shortly after posting this.
>>
>>19396308
>tfw also able to notice when timeline changes
There was a BIG one yesterday, the whole world went fuzzy for a second.
>>
>>19396340
You literally didn't say shit about what you do.
>>
>>19396374

print or cursive

choose just fucking one
>>
Mfw, there's people who ca remote view with perfection and can Train them selves with it. And the only talent I have is a Faulty Broken version of foresight that I will probably never master because I forget I had the ability to see the future, until a vision happens, then I forget it, then it happens, then I forget I have foresight, and the cycle repeats
>>
This one time I head a dream that I can only describe as being an exact replica of waking life.

>Lying in bed
>Red lights start flashing on the walls
>I swallow my top row of teeth and start choking to death
>I start clapping trying to get someone's attention
>Then stop and accept the fact that I'm going to die
>Then Hallucinate the face of an alien

The only other time it happened I also hallucinated another alien.
>>
I'm afraid to do it, fearing that it is done through the power of demons. But I have viewed a subterranean transatlantic tunnel going from New York City to Tel Aviv with military convoys traveling through it.
>>
File: Jackie_Profile.png (258KB, 364x550px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_Profile.png
258KB, 364x550px
>>19397726
When I was asleep I saw a wicked Jew beating to death a preteen or young teenage sex slave(I was outside the door so I heared it not saw it) in the underground chambers hidden in the New York City sewer system where occult members go to practice Satanic occultic rituals on unsuspecting victims and kidnapped sex slaves. I tried invoking holy power to stop the Jew but I wasn't pure enough, I was behind the closed wooden door outside the chamber room they were in, hidden in the sewer labyrinth. I could semse them, and the Jew could sense me, but he kept beating her.
>>
>>19397752
Sense*
>>
>>19396300
Ask for personal anecdotes and you'll always just get LARP here.
>>
>>19396297
I use RDP and TeamViewer
>>
>>19397777
Nice quads, senpai
>>
>>19396297
I wanna test you, if that's alright, with three questions:

What am I wearing, what's to the right of my mouse, and what have I written on the small notebook in front of me?

My coordinates are:
36.0603703,-119.0555766,14z
>>
>>19397820
Your coords are wrong.
>>
File: 1500820290723.jpg (95KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500820290723.jpg
95KB, 711x1024px
>>19397777
Nice quads, there is also a teleportation portal in the New York City underground sewer tunnels that has an exit node leading to an underground facility under the S4 unit in the Area 51 military base in Nevada. In order to access this Type 2 Civ level portal you have to turn a key on a metal door while applying a voltage of 9.3 volts to the key which completes a circuit in the lock. You will then enter a room where you wil be faced with a more sophicated high tech metal door that lifts up, this door requires a 256 bit RSA private key via USB stick and a 25 character Unicode password input. Then once that door slides up and open you will make 1 left turn then 2 right turns down a small hallway and you will see the portal there. In S4 there are at least two more portals one that leads off planet somewhere (either to Mars or some exoplanet off in the alpha-centauri constellation 4.37 light years away) and another portal that you can tune into any alternate reality dimension within the range of 45 terrawatts of power.
>>
>>19397834
36.0580278,-119.0520199,21z
>>
>>19397850
You were off by like 412 meters ffs.
ur a qt, but rv doesn't real
>>
>>19396308
>>19396340
>>19396341
>>19396342
>>19396344
>>19396351
>>19397352
>>19397473
Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your playing with your internal time machine
>>
File: dark yoda.jpg (52KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
dark yoda.jpg
52KB, 900x675px
>>19397973
A: Map Deja Vu

1. It is true that mixing certain types of drugs induce this sensation, so the subject should be given the two drugs (Deja Vu Inducing Drug, and MRI tracing chemicals,) while in an MRI device to measure all neural activity with date and time of all activity while subject is sleeping
2. When the subject feels the Deja Vu experience in the future he must also be in a brain mapping machine (MRI?) to detect which tracing chemicals work and which parts of the brains neurons are used (may also be electrically excited water molecules traversing time and space)
3. Map both ends of the experience of many subjects to then move said electro/chemical/frequency activity to a large scale machine.

B. Time Machine Construction

1. In a spherical tank filled with superconducting liquid insert said time traveler / remote probe.
2. Using electromagnets with an advanced capacitor bank vibrating at the frequency to generate the harmonic frequency needed make the energy of the liquid negative to simulate the mapped experiences neural activity electricity with correct input/output time.
3. Generate the same field frequency in lab and find probe/traveler output time to make corrections to the universal calculation clock.

This is the machine dream I stole from the hive in america
>>
>>19396303
>>19396310
So I was reading these last night on my phone and pages started to black out as I was reading them, seemingly when I went to scroll past a certain point. I doubt someone was "turning off" those pages right then and there, but it was still interesting that I could see parts of the blacked out pages before they were covered.
>>
>>19396336
Ever since i got one of those expensive carbon filters and stopped drinking soda, my entire worldview changed. Ive been able to lucid dream nearly every night this week (flew around walmart and this girl flashed me her tits in front of her BF. Oh also met a qt 4-8 inch ayyylmao that couldnt speak but was responding to me and sending me happy playful feelings, it was in some kind of little sphere ship)
Also ditched the energy drinks: iced coffee is cheaper and has less experimental shit in there
>>
>>19396376
Alright, Jack.
>>
>>19396297
only a few times. i can not do it on demand, i dont even know how i did do it the few times i did.
>>
Its very hard for me.
I did it spontaneously - but just random place and cannot really move
>>
>>19396302
seeing colors is a real thing it's cool sometimes and sometimes it fucking sucks
>>
>>19396297
No one.

No one can do that at all.
If you could, you'd be a godamn billionaire.
>>
>>19399649
Wait, how would that ability alone net you billions?
>>
>>19399669
1. RV credit card numbers.
2. Get caught by the FBI.
3. Use your ability to solve crimes.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
>>
>>19396328
Actually, she's dead. Nice try though.
>>
>>19396350
bunch of autistic adults who think they can be somewhere with their mind or something. They describe general things such as blue circle or brown dirt and say that this is proof its real.
This one guy said he knew osama bin laden was in an area with dirt next to mountains and helped the US army find him but then he backpedals and says he didn't actually tell them.
>>
what th hell is remote view?
>>
>>19399696
its something that people think is real and keeps saying they can prove its real but never actually do it on demand because thats not how it works. Basically using the oldest excuse in the book to dodge proving its real while calling it real. I dont even really know but i can guarantee you this is what they say
>>
overdosed on 2c-p when i was young, remember a period when i was tripping where i saw multiple copies of myself doing exactly what i was doing but from a far enough away angle to see tons of copies of myself.

a few months ago i went camping with some buddies, a buddy gave me 2 tabs of l and i had a bottle of 4-aco, dosed the 4-aco all night and didnt sleep, while staring at the stars i seemed to go up into them, as if my eyes were spaceships aftrer cruising for a little i came into conntact that i can really only describe as an entity, something far bigger and far greater than i or anything ive encountered, it seemed incredibly far away i viewed it as a face in the stars, it began to convey meaning to me i believe it gave me a sort of test wihich i think i failed but may have another chance to take, the meaning that it conveyed was that the only good purpose one can have in life is by helping others and that we need to progress past our selfish 'needs'. I saw a book that night, that i think i wasnt allowed to read because of my failing the test, or maybe wasnt allowed to remember.
>>
File: 1500347647061.jpg (20KB, 526x423px) Image search: [Google]
1500347647061.jpg
20KB, 526x423px
>>19399727
>drugs
>it totally wasnt me hallucinating
>it was real
>>
>>19399705
Fine whatever.
>>19399649
The REASON remote viewing isn't automatically overpowering is because it works through a subtle mechanism with pliable nature. In the physical world, everything is visible, if only you can come close enough to look at it. In the astral realm, and in what can be remote viewed through the same lens, the only thing you can see it what has never been hidden. If anyone, anywhere, ever, has sought to conceal a vision of the real world, then so hidden it has become until such time as their will can be overridden, ie., if they stop giving a fuck and let any old wandering anon unveil the region once more.

Sometimes, people *unconsciously* hide their credit card numbers from astral spies. Yes, you can do that. If you could never hide your actions in the physical plane, nobody would ever choose to live here. We'd all find some other astral haven with better surveillance policies.
>>
>>19399754
wtf, did you go to school or what? Your English is fucking horrible
>>
>>19399744
>another faggot who thinks drugs are actually complex microchips that hold a fuckload of data that is then unleashed on the unsuspecting mind
>thinks the sensations, perspective shifts, geometric patterns and everything else are a result of this hyper-encoded data
>rather than things that exist naturally within the brain
>that are brought out by a simple chemical shift
>>
File: 1500912549470.jpg (21KB, 337x355px) Image search: [Google]
1500912549470.jpg
21KB, 337x355px
>>19399779
>i can trip without drugs
>i just do it to prove its not doing anything
>btw i overdosed
>>
File: 1436764454973.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1436764454973.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>19399779
>>
>>19399828
The "hallucinations" are either of something that's been in the brain all along or they come from the foreign substance, ie., the drug. Either there's compact information on those tabs or it's showing you something that's already in your head.
>>
describe my bed if you can remote view
>>
File: 1499994318616.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499994318616.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>19399841
im pretty sure everyone on this world is aware that certain drugs have a physiological effect that causes you to trip the fuck out.
>>
>>19399850
inb4 thats not how it works
>>
File: 1496355706519.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496355706519.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
>>19399841
>the active ingredients in drugs actually have no effect when bound to their specific receptors
>its all a placebo
>the trip has been inside you this whole time
>>
>>19396297
I can. What i do is relax on the couch for a bit, wind down by clearing my mind of all worries of life and then I try to enter a trance like state. This is achieved by picking up the remote control and pressing a button for the tv to come on, pick an app or tv channel and bam.... Remote viewing ;)))
>>
>>19399875
this is probably the closest thing people will actually get to proving remote viewing is real.
>>
>>19399841
>there is compact information in drugs

are you fucking high? what the fuck is this retarded theory?
>>
>>19399855
Yes, but those trips consist of """hallucinations""" that have to come from somewhere. They either come from your brain, some type of information that's always been in your brain, or from some subtle plane of reality that we don't normally perceive, or else they come from the fucking drug.

Based on the complexity of the experiences people have under psychotropic hallucinogens, we can rule out the idea that the state complexity of the chemicals themselves is responsible for the content of the trip. Ergo, rather than making us hallucinate completely fake things, like we find in dream states and our imagination, which aren't always completely fake either, the more *likely* explanation for the source of the information that generates the experiences of the trip is that the information is there in our brain all along, and calling the experience a hallucination rather than a change in our mode of perception, is retarded.

It's not about whether or not you trip, it's about how the fuck the drug is supposed to contain enough information to make the trip trippy.
>>
>>19399911
>its not a hallucination
>its just change in perception of reality
>your brain is downloading data from the drug

I don't think you understand the word perception. And I also think you are retarded.
>>
>>19399911
duuuuuude, are you telling me the green neon mushrooms that sprung up from my dirty laundry during my shroom trip was reaaal? no waaayyy man, like, so trippy man, far out
>>
>>19399874
>drugs magically augment my brain, causing it to enter modes of perception that it wasn't physically capable of without the drug

Not only did you not understand my argument, your attempt to parody it also shows your ignorance about how drugs actually work. Try to be less of a faggot when not-debating.
>>
>>19399951
>argument
>provides no evidence, just uses words to try to persuade people to believe

yeah, ill try not to get into an "argument" with a retard next time.
>>
>>19399936
>your brain is downloading data from the drug
Yes, that's the only other plausible, non-paranormal explanation for where the state complexity of the """""hallucinations""""" comes from. No simple neurochemical can change how your receptors fire, they can only change the rate at which they fire. It can't restructure your brain, it can only rearrange what's already conceivable.
>>19399944
>the green neon mushrooms
Maybe! Is that the first time you'd ever seen green neon mushrooms? Were they so completely foreign to everything you've ever known that you find it difficult to even verbalize what you saw? If we put simple details like color aside, have you ever seen neon mushrooms elsewhere? Possibly in a painting or sci-fi setting?

Have you ever imagined something similar while reading a book? Do other people see the same thing while tripping on similar doses of the same drug?

No, I'm not saying they were real. I'm not even saying they were a projection of your mind's ability to recognize odors using spacial reasoning.

But sure, maybe they're some sort of paranormal fungus that doesn't interact with physical matter or light in the ways we are normally trained to be aware. Until the above questions are answered, there's no particular reason to rule anything out.

Whether the things you see are born from your imagination or not is a separate question to how they became part of your trip in the first place.
>>
>>19399993
>i like to state my theory without actually providing any supporting evidence
>if you can't dispute me, my theory is correct
>>
>>19399993
>thats the only other plausible explanation
>its just how it is!
You sound like Bill O'Reilly talking about tides coming and tides going out. Just fuckin retarded
>>
>>19399962
You can't obtain evidence of perceptions, faggot. That's like trying to get evidence that what I perceive as the color red is the same as what you perceive as the color red. We need to use hard logic to differentiate possible source of sensory stimulus.
>>
File: 1496913332813.jpg (19KB, 299x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496913332813.jpg
19KB, 299x274px
>>19400000
those quintsss
>>
>>19400004
>there is no way you can test people for color blindness
>there is no way you can test people for taste deficiency
>there is no way you can test people for hearing impairment
>>
>>19400004
>there is no evidence
well, there are things call rods and cones inside your eyes that have ability to sense different wavelengths of light. If you are missing some, then you won't perceive red as another person who isn't missing that ability. So you are wrong on that.
>>
>>19400000
I've named three equally possible explanations. I consider one slightly more likely than the other two. I advocate for that position, but explain my reasoning for each of the stances. What part of anything I said did you think meant you weren't allowed to disagree with me? Because I specifically shared all that logic precisely so that you could come to your own conclusions and not need to agree with me for any reason. Go ahead and fucking disagree, I don't give a shit. I have my stance, you can have whatever stance you want.
>>19400002
If you can't tell the difference then that's your prerogative. I don't give a shit what you believe. You can believe oxygen is a hallucinogen for all I care. Maybe if we stop breathing oxygen we'll stop perceiving this reality and go back to perceiving another. I'm not here to preach truth, I just felt like explaining data/state complexity as it relates to psychedelic experiences. The content of the experience comes from somewhere.
>>
>>19400016
Testing for presence of perception has fuck all to do with testing the actual content of perception.
>>19400032
There's a ton of evidence about psychotropic experiences. I never said there was no evidence. When we do obtain evidence about psychedelic experiences, we record them as testimony, not as literal replays of what they actually experienced. You can't obtain direct evidence of the content of their experiences, so we have to settle for interviews and repeated experiments.
>>
>>19400033
im not the one trying to get people to believe in your religion. Just because you keep trying to push people to believe in your retarded logic doesn't make you right
>>
File: 1458481512662.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1458481512662.gif
339KB, 250x167px
>>19400066
>testing for perception has nothing to do with perception

lol, im done with you. so retarded
>>
>>19400066
>That's like trying to get evidence that what I perceive as the color red is the same as what you perceive as the color red.
>I didn't say there was no evidence
Are you trolling everyone here?
>>
>>19400000
n1
>>
>>19400066
>using experience and perception interchangeably

you seem to have a tenuous grasp of the English language. Maybe thats why you are talking like a moron
>>
>>19400033
dude, you're just retarded.
>>
>>19400067
I'm not preaching for a religion or a stance. I'm saying that the content of the trip has to come from somewhere. If someone wants to believe it comes from the drug itself, so be it. If they think it helps their brain tap into other planes of reality, also good. If they think it comes from within and all the drug provides is an altered mode of perception, fine. I don't care what people believe and each explanation is as valid as any other. I'm only saying that we can do science on these experiences regardless of the source of said experiences.
>>19400075
Don't be a faggot. Testing for presence and trying to determine what and given presence is are two separate things. Ignoring the critical bits of context that hold the statement together makes you an insufferable faggot so kindly get lost either way.
>>
>>19400126
>does not bother to look up explanation of hallucinations
>makes up own idea of what causes it and states his theories are correct

literally, kys
>>
>>19400126
>Testing for presence and trying to determine what and given presence is are
holy shit, learn 2 English you retard
>>
>>19400091
No, I just have enough patience to follow my own reasoning and the context of my statements. I'm not bothered if nobody else has the patience. I mean I guess if it was literally nobody rather than a small gang of faggots, I might care a little, but otherwise I expect anyone who gives half a shit about reasonable discourse will bother parsing what I actually said.
>>19400096
Well they are synonyms, but keep trying.
>>
>>19397837
you forgot to mention they have magical shields that block cell phones from recording them, thats why you didnt post proof, right?
>>
>>19400144
I never stated my theory was correct. I attempted to give an explanation of each possible theory. If you thought I valued one more than the others, then you didn't bother to process my argument.
>>19400154
The other faggot I replied to removed the critical bits of context when they failed to >paraphrase me. Things can get wonky when trying to explain how context works. It's a lot easier to follow if you actually read what I said rather than jumping on the flaming bandwagon.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.