[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have my mind set to explore the astral Records as soon as I can. Who wants to spend a week or two trying to access information? Also post what information what we should even find.
My ways i can think of to travel there:
-Before the dream starts appear there
-Teleport
-Find a portal or doorway
-Find it in the sky or where ever

I will reach it in the next week or so.
>>
>time travel
>expanding the human senses
>zero point energy
>warp speed travel
>>
>>19395893
It wasn't good for me, if that's the book I was flipping through. Too much information to make sense of, super biblical
>>
>>19395893
Enjoy. The first time is always amazing.
>>
What are the Akashic Records exactly? I've heard of them, but I don't really know what they are.
>>
>>19398161
If everything that could be called 'information' existed in a metaphysical way and was accessed by your mind, that would be the Records.
>>
>>19398237
Are there Akashic jannys who 404 stuff
>>
>>19395893
QHHT is the easiest way to look at past lives
>>
>>19398289
tell me more about QHHT
>>
>>19398279
Yep. Lots of LARPers, too. It's damn near impossible to find anything good in that place.
>>
OP here. I willed myself into the library in question. Didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I looked at a couple of books. The feeling of the place was dream-like, and not like a REAL imaginary place. I don't think I was vibrating at a high enough frequency to really reach it. yet.
>>
>>19395893
If there's any book about the future of our current timeline, I would like to hear it as well.
>>
op
Does getting out of your body differ from just realizing you're in a dream? The key here is astral projecting, right?
>>
>>19399179
how did u get there
>>
>>19399977
astral projection or remote viewing
>>
>>19399977
I was somewhere near my house, then I closed my eyes and just commanded the dream to take me to the library. Next time I will tell it to take me to chill at the tiki
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.