[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO recorded by thermal drone in Romania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

http://www.freaklore.com/ufo-recorded-by-thermal-drone-in-romania
>>
>>19395547
>freaklore
>>
File: tr3b 2.png (606KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
tr3b 2.png
606KB, 2208x1242px
>>19395547
saw this on SecureTeam. shit is wild!
Any guess on who/what pilots this massive craft?
Propulsion system?
>>
File: tr3b2.jpg (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tr3b2.jpg
39KB, 640x400px
maybe just some USAF secret shit like TR-3B from or on mission to syria
>>
>>19395728
>watching alt right secrueteam
Didnt you see what he said last time in one of his videos? Calling out cnn and shit, i say he is a faggot who support drumpf. Stay away from him.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>19396531
>>
>>19396470
Tr-3b doesn't exist. It's a bit of an "urban legend" as the craft are actually what some people call "cloudmakers".
>>
>>19396563
something along the lines of TR3B does exist it has been videotapped many times im guessing it is still top secret ............there has been other aircrafts that people thought didnt exist that are now proven real and declassified like SR71
>>
I'm romanian and I have to say it is a kind of shitty country.... If this was a military aircraft, it was not ours..
we still use fucking military planes that were made back in the Soviet Union era + some second hand F-16
>>
But if you want to read something interesting about paranormal related to our country... search for ,,Hoia-Baciu forest``

P.S. Romania is a beautiful place, but the people in it are shitty as fuck :/
>>
>>19396709
Ohhhhhhhhh, I need to look more into that. There are cloud makers that look very much like them, they are small. Though there is some which can be MASSIVE.
>>
>>19396536
Call it bait all you want but it is true, he is one of these alt right fags
>>
>>19396741
Pffffffft! Okay, guy from Thirdphaseofmoon
>>
>>19396735
i think the SR-72 is probably real also since the SR-71 is retired now.
>>
>>19396709
Probably test beds for sixth generation bombers. Almost all the stealth bombers, in design birous of America, Russia and China have came to the conclusion that the flying wing design is the superior solution.
>>
A list of aircraft to look at are

SR71 - Retired
SR72 - Most likely in use today
SR91 - (Aurora) Named in 1985 US budget filmed multiple times in 2012/2013
RQ-180 - In Use
TR-3B - I guess its possible but no proof to back up claims
>>
>>19396752
>tirhdphaseofmoon
Didnt at least vote for drumpf, you retard
>>
>>19396724
Where from muh dude? Wanna go exploring and searching for spooky shit?
>>
Alba Iulia :D
>>
>>19396983
Bucuresti. Te pasioneaza chestiile astea?
>>
>>19396824
There's a lot of video of the TR3b. Either it exists as a us black project or it's aliums. And after so many mistook the f117 for aliums before it was declassified it's far more likely tr3b is legit usaf.
>>
>>19396741
>alt right

It's like you don't even know what 'controlled opposition' even means. Tell me, what's right wing about faggots or wanting to mix races? Now tell me who Milo is and what (((Richard Spencer))) says. Retard.
>>
File: 1501783552483.jpg (17KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1501783552483.jpg
17KB, 534x401px
Hey what is up guys? Not Tyler here, stop parking near the man's house. Last warning.
>>
>>19397430
Paranoia hit him hard :))
>>
>>19395547
Romanian here. Saw a real UFO, as in a flying object that I could not identify, above a forest some of you might have heard about.

Google Hoia forest. I live nearby.
>>
>>19398639
Erau artificiile de la Untold :))
>>
I want to believe but this sounds like a fishy story. >The guys sells thermal drones.
>Happens to randomly catch a "ufo" while testing drone.
>Films 2 seconds of it.
>Buy my product.
>>
If you've ever got the chance to play with flir you'll know that ir reflections are a real thing. I believe that's what we're seeing here. It would've been better to see the image recorded in the visible light spectrum and comparing it to the ir spectrum.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.