[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How goes The Great Work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1271.jpg (55KB, 399x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
55KB, 399x612px
How goes The Great Work?
>>
>>19394842
It's great.
But, of course it's also WORK!
LOLOL
>>
Im not a mason so I wouldnt know.
>>
>>19394862
Everyone needs to improve.
>>
File: fish-tongue.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fish-tongue.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>19394842
It is complete. The fundamental source of the enslavement of the will was found: an informational parasite in human cognitive systems that feeds off of awareness to perpetuate and reproduce itself. It takes on many isomorphic forms, but the core mechanism is the same. It is nihilism in mathematical form. The process of exposing and confronting this structure converts lead (existential cowardice) into gold (existential heroism, one as self-artist.) Antivirii for this meta-virus have been formulated and released, and are now working their way through the social matrix and evolving memetically into variants to target specific permutations of the meta-virus.

>>19395154
The Great Work is NOT an eternal hospital. It is eternal artwork.
>>
I made a Red Liquid out of Gold and a Menstruum.

I deduce to be some kind of nano form of gold.

Wish I knew that the Ancients did with this stuff.

Too scared to eat it.
>>
>>19395669
interesting tell me more
>>
>>19395743
The technical stuff would take too much effort for here, but here's some edutainment: https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
>>19395743
Also this: https://vimeo.com/218908974 Interpret as if it were a dream (metaphorically.)
>>
what is the great work?
>>
File: Buckton Moor Google Earth.jpg (363KB, 1125x774px) Image search: [Google]
Buckton Moor Google Earth.jpg
363KB, 1125x774px
>>19394842

The dog peed on it miss.
>>
>>19395669
Interesting. I've had the same thought about a parasite like this existing. You are talking about the ego?
>>
>>19396217
>>19396217
I'm not that poster, but that is what I took from it.

Also to note, those that propose we destroy or suppress our ego are proposing distraction.

If we wish to tame and control our ego, we must confront it, starve it, and reign it in to the pure thoughts and emotions (vibrations) that resurface from doing so.

That purity is in all humans, a Fruit of divinity atop the Tree of our spine. It does not die after childhood... but is eaten and dampened when the Serpent slithers rampant up our Tree with no master over it. Become your own master, show your Serpent your true path. Then look up the Kundalini Serpent and see what your ego could be keeping you from.
>>
>>19394842
In mysterious ways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.