[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free remote viewings...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

This devotee of Nithyananda claims to be able to remote view anyone's house and their belongings inside the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fvRfoQuwDo

Just comment on his video for your free remote viewing. Let's see if he's legit.
>>
>pretending you aren't talking about yourself
>>
>>19394823

It's not me I promise.
>>
>>19394823

I just felt those here may like a remote viewing and I'm curious about how legit "remote viewing" is. Apparently other Nithyananda devotees remote view as well and some claim they have a 98%+ success rate picking up details they wouldn't have any other way to know.
>>
You said you don't have posessions, but you also said you have an iPhone. What?
>>
>>19394798
short hair
fucking nope
>>
>>19394844
Hah, I was just watching that video and thought the same thing.
>"This is my FRIEND's moldavite"
>"I don't know if MY iphone can focus on this"
>>
>>19394844

lol, that's quite a contradiction

many of the nithyananda devotees have youtube channels i guess to help promote nithyananda and his ashram

they're trying to build a large communal living community where they all live & reside

why not use technology/youtube to do that?

Many buddhists do the same thing.
>>
>>19394859
would Buddha have twitter?
seems kinda mundane and wordly, im sure he didn't write letters or doddle on scrolls.
>>
>>19394880

i think it's a good think they're allowed to use to their phones.. so at least their parents know they're alive
>>
>>19394895
kek
>>
>>19394880
>would Buddha have twitter?
I wouldn't be too surprised. Who really knows, but he gave a shit about trying to help people to hear his message, and twitter is a good method for that now.
>>
File: 1501390134160.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1501390134160.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
>>19394880
buddha invented hentai, is is known
>>
>>19394880
Spoke to gandhi on facebook, told me to not break the speed of light.
>>
File: 1.jpg (157KB, 836x914px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
157KB, 836x914px
Now he wants people to facebook message him...
>>
What's his success rate so far?

Anything above 20% it's decent.
>>
What causes them to fall in love with him?
>>
Most of these saints are fake as fuck, the real sints live on mountains and dont even talk to humans
>>
>>19396235
But they do use the internet...
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 240x339px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 240x339px
modern day gurus
>>
File: 2.jpg (69KB, 237x289px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
69KB, 237x289px
>>19396430
>>
http://books.nithyanandatimes.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/02/Guaranteed-Solutions_6th-edn_E-book.pdf

this book is one of the best i've read

that's why his follower base is growing
>>
>>19396211
>via facebook messenger call
looking in the background of a video chat and spotting things doesn't count as remote viewing
>>
Its a cult its as real as the hindus calling me claiming i owe money to the IRS fuck they want 10k for a start up session i could get just as much enlightenment from wondering the woods the rest of my life.
>>
>>19394798

oh ya that guy totally doesnt look like a complete scammer or something

looks like his last job out in front of a strip club
>>
if someone does actually message him on facebook and has a remote viewing session done..

please let us know if he was legit or not
>>
https://whyweprotest.net/threads/cult-guru-swami-nithyananda-using-scientology-to-brainwash-followers.94987/#post-2599421

He just hosted and innerawakening from Dec 1st to Dec21st . The price was more than double his other inner awakenings. $13,000. I was one of those that bit the apple. When I arrived I knew my sad mistake by day 2. We were kept sleep deprived, relying on buses to the ashram keeping us there up to 20 hours. We were kept in a large tent like temporary structure doing mindless tasks or listening to his top disciples (monks) two females giving us lectures or guided meditation for hours prior to his grand entrances. Devotees and volunteers blocked all entrances attempting to keep anyone from going to the restroom or just getting fresh air whatever. Planted individuals in this huge audience would scold you for moving around, looking in your bag whatever. The food was "ayurvedic" I had gone to this retreat primarly becuase I had some idea it was a total yogic experience and Nithyanada's claim of having super powers of giving people the energy and stamina to do things they thought were impossible. I really did not expect for $13,000 to be in filthy environment, kept awake and ridiculed for falling asleep, hugely rude staffers and participants who would push and shove to get closer to "the master". I spent a lot of time crying at how horrible I felt for this huge waste of resources. I then became afraid of the food. As time past I saw people in altered states. I did some research into the ayurvedic (with lots of health benefits) method of food. I learned that jimson weed and scopolamine are used in some of these foods. Both are also used for mind control. I could totally see how they could be using this in the cooked food in smaller doses. That plus lack of sleep would gain the participants hypnotic consciousness.
The money was paid so what would be the motive.
>>
>>19397516

The epic moment of my trip was when I could not get a taxi to leave the ashram. Most want cash and as would have it, the cash machine was empty. So I opted to leave on foot through the gates. When I was off the property several young security men came after me demanding my event ID. I refused out of principal. They had no right to this and I did not want them to know who I am. They became really demanding and more arrived. They tried to block me. A motorcyclist drove slowly weaving back and forth in my path. Finally a young man put hands on me and tried to psychically reach for the landyard around my neck. I used a technique of self defense called the armed bar take down and put him on the ground. I was so mad I walked about 3 kilometers seeking a cash machine so I could take a taxi to the hotel.

I am not sure (or I have some clues) as to what made me embark on this epic nut case journey but in my defense I was not aware that most of the time would be spent doing things like trying to read through a blindfold or find messages on a banyan leaf. We would partner up and 3 to 4 hours of this 3rd eye skill practice would be our activity. When the great Swamiji would finally make his entrance the crowd would go crazy. Even I would. Finally something interesting and lots of music and dance because he loves to have people dance. He claims to have the power to awaken everyone's Kundalini energy. He also claims the power to fast track a lot of other powers by his mere presence.
>>
>>19397516

My huge concern is who is behind this man. He is bringing in large amounts of foreign currency to an impoverished area, actually still in a demonetized state of economy. He claims to run charities, with trucks bearing his charity name, but all I could see was a bunch of cheap construction. The gifts we got were cheap trinkets he claims he blessed each individually. over 1200 foreigners paying $13000 each, plus some other rate to his people from Tamil who I believe out numbered us foreigners. That is some serious cash. Is he bankrolling it, or is it going to fund something else. Who is pulling Nithyananda's strings? His ashram looks nice in his videos but it isn't. There are a couple structures of very poor design and construction but mostly a big hot mess, and many injuries navigating it.

I forgot one thing. After my epic chase leaving his ashram, people got on my facebook and called me all kinds of vulgar stuff. All of my friends started getting requests from new accounts and followers. I had to put up privacy.

Bottom line is Nithyananda can sound very learned and wise. He is a highly practiced high level con man. His claims of being a godman having powers of energy that make super powers appear in us and also in his carefully selected Young Gurukuls (his children he has on the ashram who are supposed to be geniuses with all the third eye skills , healers etc, are all performing the same way an illusionist would do his show (except they dont always thrill you).
>>
>>19396232
BIG INDIAN COCK
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.