[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many religions claim it's a sin to commit suicide. But they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: eye-of-god-in-blue-10.jpg (152KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-god-in-blue-10.jpg
152KB, 1280x985px
Many religions claim it's a sin to commit suicide. But they're wrong.

It's impossible to die before your appointed time. If you die by suicide, you were always destined and you were chosen to die by suicide.

God willed your suicide and that was your purpose, to live your life than your death will affect those around you, giving them new challenges to overcome.

TL;DR You should commit suicide, God wills it
>>
>>19394624
begone satan
>>
>>19394640
What ya mean buddy?
I'm not Satan. I'm an angel of light. >:}
>>
>>19394624
What does 'sin' mean to all of you?
>>
>>19394624
No dum dum
There's no schedule
>>
>>19394624
this is interesting, but then doesn't that omit free will?
>>
>>19394690
Free will doesn't exist. Both spiritually and scientifically.
>>
>>19394698
then how can you say anything is wrong
>>
>>19394648
2 Corinthians 11:14
>>
You know, many people are 100% sure that the things they are doing are willed by God.
A retarded witch once put a demon inside, she was 100% sure it was Gods will.
The instant she did it God granted me heaven via henosis for the inconvenience even tough I always was a fedora.

TL;DR No, God does not will it just because you're doing it, you have agency.
>>
>>19394698
>Free will doesn't exist. Both spiritually and scientifically.
prove this scientifically
pro tip: you can't
>>
>>19394698
YOU ARE A MACHINE AND I AM FREE
>>
>>19394959
don't inform the Goyim that there are people with free will
>>
>>19394624
well follow your lead, anon.
>>
>>19394624
Anyone reading this who doesn't have freewill and is considering suicide. God has granted you freewill to undertake actions according to your own understanding of creation. However, I would advise you that you should strive to continue your life, for you never know what you may learn or discover from living it.

If things seem pointing you down a dark path, know that you don't have to walk down those steps. Don't let those lifeless philosophers coerce you towards their own damnation. They have given away their choices until they sold their very souls to darkness. Having no way out, the only light they see is when you follow them down into those dark places. They seek to feed off your innocence. They have given away their ability to love, to know truth, their chances at knowing the spirit of eternal life. As justification of their choices they seek to lead others to the same conclusions of life, as they can't go beyond their limited ability to see what is beyond their own egos.

Truly you have life, you have love, you have spirit. Life is a process of learning and adapting and evolving. Life is what has lead you to intelligence, to self awareness, to free choice and an eternal destiny.
>>
>>19395405
They don't come here to hear that stuff. This board is full of edgy teens wanting to summen demon sex slaves and have casual spoopy interests. Not complaining about what you say, but your words are wasted here

inb4 some xfag gets triggered and starts yelling at me for being butthurt
>>
>>19394698

If free will doesn't exist the you can, logically, predict the future, because the entire thing is a deterministic cause/effect chain. You can then look at that 'predicted' future in the present and go you know what, fuck it, I'm going to ear fish for dinner and not chicken, thereby interfering , thus changing the future. Meaning the future is fixed, but once you know that in the present you can choose to mess with that future and stop it from happening.

Those scientific tests Sam Harris likes to jerk off about show what is going to happen in the immediate future, but they don't tell the other person in the experiment in present what is going to happen... Because it would ruin their theory that they are really, really emotionally attached to.

The universe is deterministic until it isn't. Ironically the very fact of showing how the universe is deterministic allows you to make it not deterministic.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiOxNTfkL_VAhWGyLwKHSAYAoYQwqsBCCcwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
>>
>>19395405
If God doesn't want me to kill myself, he should fix the shit that makes my life not worth living. I can't fix it myself.

>>19395419
>This board is full of edgy teens wanting to summen demon sex slaves
Well, actually, I'd prefer if a succubus would make *me* her sex slave...
>>
>>19394708
that made me smile
>>
>>19395635
>Those scientific tests Sam Harris likes to jerk off about show what is going to happen in the immediate future, but they don't tell the other person in the experiment in present what is going to happen... Because it would ruin their theory that they are really, really emotionally attached to.

please explain the test without looking it up
>>
>>19394624
All things are predetermined, but we are still accountable for our actions, because we legitimately decided to do them. On that note I will mention that no where in the Bible does it say suicide is a sin. For some reason ancient Judaeans believed it was though as is the case with the Rome seige on masada where Josephus killed all his fellow tribesmen so they didn't have to an hero thereby supposedly sinning.
>>
>>19397885
>All things are predetermined, but we are still accountable for our actions, because we legitimately decided to do them.
That makes no sense whatsoever. If things were predetermined, we *didn't* choose to do them. That's what "predetermined" means.
>>
>>19398379
Because we choose our life to learn a lesson and bring it back to the God head the one. Then we go live more lessons in different lives. No not all on earth or in this dimension

https://youtu.be/zpRXv4aDFC0
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.