[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become less distracted by things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>>
>>19394593
Hey! Over here OP! I think I know what you need.
>>
>>19394593
Spend less time with things involving screens.
>>
>>19394620
What is it?
>>
>>19394647

your not OP
>>
meditation
get off the internet
train yourself to focus on one thing
>>
Honestly what I do personally is to taking myself to the extremes which is complete distraction, more than any human can handle. At that point
I get sick of it and then identify the core problem leading to the distraction, solve it and move on.
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (383KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
383KB, 640x1136px
>>19394593
Try imagining your future selves. One is less distracted, the other even more distracted than you are now.
>>
>>19394593
Music and going off on tangents

there is something you seek, so go off on a tangent on links , entieties and people on the internet until you find what you are looking for

SO MUCH FREE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AND IN FRONT OF US, AND WE DONT EVEN SCRATCH THE SURFACE

listen to this friend, come down the rabbit hole to find what you are looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUNSD063yxw
>>
>>19394593
You've had the first step: self-realization.
Take this to the next step: start focusing on what is fulfilling, not "distracting".
Then, remove all the distracting things and replace them with fulfilling things.
Only you can know the difference.
>>
take nootropics
>>
>>19394712
>SO MUCH FREE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AND IN FRONT OF US, AND WE DONT EVEN SCRATCH THE SURFACE

this! everyday I think there can't be anything new and everyday I discover unknown unknown
>>
Adderall
>>
I want a pill that like simulates being deaf and blind like not reacting to external stimuli. I developed this weird theory that people were like following me around because of a pathology that I have because of weird stuff people used to say.

Now they don't follow me around any more and I can't understand regular english and everyone around me is a spy and i want to like medically deafen myself but i think that there is a pill that would be better but they said i have early onset schizophrenia but i didn't start hearing voices until i was 26.

Th abilify isn't working.

I need a pill that makes me feel invisible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.