[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a hard time astral projecting. For some reason I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: astral_projection.png (670KB, 2008x1506px) Image search: [Google]
astral_projection.png
670KB, 2008x1506px
I have a hard time astral projecting. For some reason I feel like my body heating up, and some slight vibrations, but nothing more, is this at least progress?

Also, astral projection thread.
>>
You're so close! Just continue to stay still past the vibrations and you'll get it. Keep trying!
>>
>>19394563
How often do you astrally project? What have you found about the astral records? I want to read those records.
>>
Is it possible to transition from sleep paralysis to astral projection? I experience sleep paralysis infrequently but often enough. I want something to do to distract me until I wake up. Any help is appreciated.
>>
Ive gotten to some heavy vibrations just as my neighbors car alarm went off. Completely broke my concentration.
>>
>>19394764
Can you get ear plugs? I always put ear plugs in, even when it's silent.
>>
>>19394587
Once a week, I guess. I've read parts of the Bible. It was an expanded Bible with many sections I've never heard of. Very arcane.
>>
what's a good AP guide?
>>
Is astral projection legit or it's just imagination?
>>
>>19395075
>Is astral projection legit or it's just imagination?
>or
your two possibilities aren't actually mutually exclusive
>>
>>19395111
I said it wrong
>legit as in leaving your body outside your imagination
>>
File: Veelox.png (318KB, 452x644px) Image search: [Google]
Veelox.png
318KB, 452x644px
I saved this from a thread five or six years ago.
>>
>>19395283
Were you there for the updates?
>>
>>19395449
Yes until it got over run with demons and we lost contact with OP
>>
File: tower.jpg (504KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tower.jpg
504KB, 1920x1080px
>>19395596
Did this tower have a hollow center with a wide spiral staircase along the walls that lead upwards? Were the demons faceless pale skinned humanoids with dark as black hair and overran the forest?

I might stumbled upon the ruins of Veelox quite some time ago but it was run down...
>>
Easiest method for me:
Focus on moving your 'fingers' in the astral individually. One digit at a time. Once you have that, 'touch' different parts of your astral body of light to make sure the shape/items are as you last left it and crystallize your focus appropriately.
>>
>>19395283
I remember this LARPfest
>>
>>19395638
Hmmmm, interesting. Back a couple of years ago I used to meditate a lot daily and got extremely good at lucid dreaming. After practicing a bunch of things I tried my hand at astral projection but never got good results. I tried laying down in my bed (while dreaming) and rolling over but it always ended up with another me still sleeping in my bed. It still felt like lucid dreaming.
Anyway, one of my dreams I was lucid but had no control over the location. I was in some jungly area and climbing up a slope that spiraled around this lake or something with a tower in the center. But when I got to the top of the slope I just got swallowed by a dinosaur and woke up.
Anyway.... that picture really flashed me back to that dream.
>>
>>19395767
there was also this other time during one of my meditation sessions where I saw a dot that pulsated and created waves like when you drop a pebble in the middle of a body of water. This created a weird feeling to travel throughout my body from my center of gravity. Then on the 3rd pulse, it formed into a circle. Got too excited about what I was seeing and it stopped.

All of this is making me want to get back into meditation and lucid dreaming now.

How is this possible that someone else is describing a place I dreamt about?
>>
Astral projection is a more 'solidified' version of lucid dreaming. One where you are still semi-conscious in that meditative sleep/trancestate rather than falling under completely.
What makes it distinct is that rather than complete control from the blind subconscius, this 'WILD' state is by compare out of your control and reliant on external factors (instead controlling only yourself and portions of the surroundings through your careful focus) which you can confirm through distinct external information that you could not otherwise have known. By delving into the self or changing the astral body, from that state you can actually change your personality and bodily health as well.
In lucid dreaming you have what YOU are projecting. In projection you are faced with 'other' which all too often leads to self-discovery and movement of realization towards the existence of unique entities of classical 'divinity' and ultimately the Source of All which many recognize as God.
It's the source of religion in general and all such things share a definitive pattern despite how your mind will try to process it in different metaphoric ways.
>>
>>19394786
please elaborate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.