[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you imagine the afterlife to be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (141KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
141KB, 800x603px
What do you imagine the afterlife to be like?
>>
I hope it's a busy place full with all the people who once lived and died. A place where I get to meet my ancestors, my grandparents and parents and so on.

Which always gives me a headache. Like, how would that work out. Would newly dead people just pop out of nowhere? Would they just instaspawn at random locations, or would they have designated areas of awakening for that, and how would that look for bystanders? Would I just appear out of thin air in the afterlife with a freshly new formed body? Or you know.. how would that even work?

Also considering the billions and billions of people that already died, the place must be huge, is it multiple planets, or one infinite stretching plane, or like, multiple dimensions? Will there be teleporters or portals or something, or how would we traverse the vast distances in the afterlife? What about different cultures of different time periods, will there be a special place for the ancients greeks where they feel at home and settle down and one for us modern humans, or will it be one giant melting pot? Will there be a government, and if so I sure hope it does a better job than this one, if I have to stay there forever..

Ah, so many questions when you ask about the details-
>>
I merge with the Alpha-Omega. I become the Alpha-Omega. Then, I, as the Alpha-Omega, create countless souls to merge into me for all eternity.
>>
File: 5646765.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5646765.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
a giant white desert

no life, no animals
>>
>>19394412
>Would I just appear out of thin air in the afterlife with a freshly new formed body? Or you know.. how would that even work?
3D printers of today might be a trillion year behind the next world's 'printing' tech. So they could just print out your body idk.
>>
LOL implying there's an afterlife
>>
>>19394453
>implying there isn't
>>
>>19394384

I'd like to think your afterlife is based on what you would consider your personal Heaven. Sort of like a lucid dream where you have full control of your environment but way more vivid/true to life.
>>
>>19394384
Like Disney land. Lollies included
>>
>>19394501
whatever makes you sleep at night bub
>>
>>
Beautiful and magical.
>>
>>19394419
That would be cool for literally two seconds
>>
>>19394526
>he thinks he'll be "nothing" forever
>>
File: 1500770325255.jpg (96KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500770325255.jpg
96KB, 751x1024px
>>19394384
from the book of Thoth
"After the lower nature has returned to the brutishness, the higher struggles again to
regain its spiritual estate. It ascends the seven Rings upon which sit the Seven Governors
and returns to each their lower powers in this manner: Upon the first ring sits the Moon,
and to it is returned the ability to increase and diminish. Upon the second ring sits
Mercury, and to it are returned machinations, deceit, and craftiness. Upon the third ring
sits Venus, and to it are returned the lusts and passions. Upon the fourth ring sits the Sun,
and to this Lord are returned ambitions. Upon the fifth ring sits Mars, and to it are
returned rashness and profane boldness. Upon the sixth ring sits Jupiter, and to it are
returned the sense of accumulation and riches. And upon the seventh ring sits Saturn, at
the Gate of Chaos, and to it are returned falsehood and evil plotting.
"Then, being naked of all the accumulations of the seven Rings, the soul comes to the
Eighth Sphere, namely, the ring of the fixed stars. Here, freed of all illusion, it dwells in
the Light and sings praises to the Father in a voice which only the pure of spirit may
understand. Behold, O Hermes, there is a great mystery in the Eighth Sphere, for the
Milky Way is the seed-ground of souls, and from it they drop into the Rings, and to the
Milky Way they return again from the wheels of Saturn. But some cannot climb the
seven-runged ladder of the Rings. So they wander in darkness below and are swept into
eternity with the illusion of sense and earthiness.
>>
>>19394384
I think it would be a heaven where you can wish for anything and if you get bored your memory is deleted and you're sent back to earth to live a new life
>>
>>19394550
Don't know about you but my wishes would keep me entertained for eternity.
>>
Nothingness even tho Ive experienced some weird stuff, doesn't prove or disprove anything. I wish I could die and escape this reality into another one, but nothing seems to indicate thats a possibility.
>>
>>19394641
>I wish I could die and escape this reality into another one, but nothing seems to indicate thats a possibility.
Sleep is the sister of death. You escape waking reality into dreams every night. So maybe you can experience other states too on the channel of your consciousness?
>>
File: what a edgy fag fuckin lol.jpg (26KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
what a edgy fag fuckin lol.jpg
26KB, 355x266px
>>19394384
Anything better than this shithole

Hopefully beheadings don't happen there :^)
>>
>>19394384
I don't dare to imagine it. I'm too afraid to have hope.
>>
>>19394550
If you ask people who have had near-death experiences, that's more or less what it's like. It's not really the "afterlife", per se, because it's actually where we came from in the first place. It's our home. We can do whatever we want there, but it gets boring sometimes, so we go to the physical world and get our memories temporarily erased for maximum immersion. Physical life is basically an RPG.
>>
>>19394533
>he thinks he'll be "something" forever
>>
>>19395568
Survival of consciousness is 100% certain. Wouldn't surprise me if 'God' spoke to you plebs in your dreams but you are too unaware to realize the higher presence. Start to actively talk to 'God' via spirituality/occult, though, and 'his' voice will become more apparent. But the soul is impossible to prove which is why most choose to stay in the comfort zone of materialism, ignorance being bliss.
>>
File: clouds-1024x683.jpg (61KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
clouds-1024x683.jpg
61KB, 1024x683px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uA2j6XkkLA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBr1pt9r44
>>
File: 1474999528256.jpg (348KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
1474999528256.jpg
348KB, 1200x872px
>>19394384
only this. For eternity
>>
>>19396868
Yes, just like you were conscious before you were born. :)

You didn't exist before, and you'll stop existing after you die. Keep telling yourself fairy tales
>>
>>19396868
>Survival of consciousness is 100% certain
You base this on what? Wishful thinking?

You can't talk to God. You're just deluding yourself. It's much more comfortable to believe everything has a purpose, there's a loving god watching over you and that you have eternal life etc.

Grow up and face reality.

Buuuut... as always....
Clap your hands if you believe, boys!! :DDD
>>
Presently, to my displeasure, I have been tending to imagine it as a prolonged exercise in dreaming. The dreams I experience nightly have had a tremendous amount of... geography to them. It is as though there are regions which may be mapped in relationship to each other.
Heaven, Hell, Arcadia, The City, Shadow, Labyrinth, and The Marches. All realms touch all realms save that Heaven does not touch Hell, and Arcadia does not touch The Marches. Where the realms touch, the environment takes on the characteristics of both.
Interestingly, I am barred from Heaven in my dreams, but the forces of Heaven seem not entirely willing or able to enforce the prohibition. I sneak in at every opportunity. Every structure there is beautiful, every resident decent. The scholars of Heaven are my allies and occasional conspirators.
Once, I dreamed a shining army rallied to me, and I lead them in an assault upon the gate. The assault failed, of course. It's always a pleasure to dream of Heaven. Even where it touches upon The Marches, it is utterly beautiful.
Arcadia rivals Heaven for beauty, and from it I am not barred, but... Arcadia contains the swiftest routes between Heaven and Hell that I have found anywhere in dreaming.
I spend most of my time in Shadow lately. Now that I've persuaded the local monsters to leave me alone, I have been enjoying the exploration of the places where Shadow touches The City. Dark cities in solitude appeal to me.
I would like to find more of Labyrinth. It has entrances and exits everywhere, but they are not easily found. Labyrinth is dangerous and unpleasant territory to explore, but often when I dream of being there, I am struck by an intuition that the Labyrinth specifically contains a route to the physical Earth that we know. That Labyrinth connects dreaming to earth. It's a silly thought, but I'm glad to see my dreams enough to be aware of thinking it.
>>
I believe that we live in a constant timeline switch and are constantly dying over and over only to immediately and seamlessly move to a timeline where we are alive.
>>
>>19394384
No niggers seriously no niggers
>>
>>19397202
you can talk to god, but you have to be more open minded than you are right now, because if the real him does speak to you, you will feel, more nerve racking, and fear than it is joyful.
>you are being directly connected with something that can hurt you with out lifting a finger.
>your spirit knows this but your mind cannot comprehend it dew to the shock.
>the first time meeting such an entity and even listening to the firsts words it speaks to you would cause you to wake up in fear.
>enlightenment is different, this is the process of being a better self.
>becoming your inner Jesus, knowing what is right and what is truly wrong.
>enlightenment help's you to truly understand that all life is important and that everyone should go through this process, and feel the same. That we are all connected by some means.
the triangle of life is the father is the mind, the spirit is the soul, and the son is you in the flesh.
enlightenment is the process of connecting the body to your soul but not to the father, the father is something else completely. why? because it is possible to connect to something without any prior knowledge. As i said though meeting such an entity for the first time will put you into shock, because that my friends is the unknowable him self. You will fear him because you know what he is without knowing.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19394384
>>19394453

>What do you imagine the afterlife to be like?

Most humans alive today won't get an afterlife because of their treason against God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjOcL6yMlI
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.