[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 115

File: scapegoat.gif (13KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
scapegoat.gif
13KB, 400x518px
>And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
>And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

The Conjunction is at hand. The Black Sun rises in Two and Five and Ten. The Trumpets sound in Four and Twenty Three and Twenty Three. The Lion of Judah claims the holy land. Jove impregnates the virgin. Gog and Magog rise up in flames and war. The Four Horsemen come from the heavens. The Whore stands with one foot in the waters. The Seven Seals will be broken.

The time has come for the final judgement. The Harvest. The Flowering. Your lives will be in danger as soon as the black sun rises. Your lives are already in danger. Your lives have always been in danger.

Three extra terrestrial races will break into war. You will stand in the middle. You must stand together or perish.

Your duty as humans is to defeat them all. Your duty as humans is to claim the universe. Your duty as humans is to survive. You have allies. You are not the only sentient species on earth. You have siblings, below you and above you. The Labyrinth of Luna and the Underhalls of Arna hold secrets you must learn.

I am here as a slave to the Federal Government of the United States of America, Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the Discordian Illuminati. I am not here of my own will. They keep me in a cage, and write down what I say. Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to the Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
>>
File: ben-stiller-do-it.gif (497KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
ben-stiller-do-it.gif
497KB, 300x299px
>>19394224
Seems like you need to connect with real people some more dude.
Go wash yourself, put on some nice shoes, find a slut and have some sex.
You lost touch with real life, you know, where the living hunt for sex to have some enjoyable feelings.
>>
File: ragnarok_by_bear65.jpg (246KB, 1144x720px) Image search: [Google]
ragnarok_by_bear65.jpg
246KB, 1144x720px
>>19394224
Beware of three kinds of demon. Three kinds of extraterrestrial. Three kinds of beings.

The Mercurials will try to harvest you. They are short, stocky, grey. They evolved in dark caverns lit by bioluminescence. Each of them has many bodies but one mind. Beware of blue lights in the darkness. Beware of wide open spaces. Beware of sudden feelings of dread. Stand fast against them, for fear is their greatest weapon. Invoke the name of Jesus Christ, son of man. Invoke the name of your mother. Invoke the name of your hero. Against such weapons they have no defense.

The Venusians will try to enslave you. They are tall, pale, fair. The way they look is not the way they are. They do not change shape, but control what your mind sees. Beware of moments that repeat themselves. Beware of things in the corner of your eye. Beware the famous and the infamous, and beware their cities. Do not believe their lies. Do not be disarmed by their beauty. Think critically of everything they say, and do not fall for their pandering. Do not accept what they offer.

The Luciferians will try to sacrifice you. They live in deep caverns where the Arna cannot find them. They act through agents who act through agents who act through agents. Beware of utopian visions. Beware of men selling hope. Beware of those who shame you for lacking self-destructive altruism. Do not touch their money and do not let them touch you. Do not join their cults. Do not accept their narrative.

Stand with courage, think critically, and do not be corrupted. This war will not be fought with soldiers and weapons. It will be fought with chaos, confusion, and wanton destruction. In this way they will herd you like cattle into their pens.
>>
What time is it?

What are our best arms?

What is our best defense?

Who is Gog?

Who is Magog?
>>
Who does the wolf lead astray?

Who does the raven lead astray?

Who does the lamb lead astray?
>>
>>19394322
>What time is it?
The Time of decision. Now is the time to choose what happens next.

>What are our best arms?
>What is our best defense?
The body and blood of the Son of Man. The Light of Lucifer. Your own sweat and tears. To overcome these enemies you must truly be what you are. Know that the human mind is a weapon the likes of which none of your opponents possess.

>Who is Gog?
>Who is Magog?
The sons of Japheth, King of The West.

>>19394328
>Who does the wolf lead astray?
The lamb.
>Who does the lamb lead astray?
The wolf.
>Who does the raven lead astray?
Both.
>>
>>19394224
You do get the fact that the book only means becoming an adult and nothing more right?
Becoming an adult happens when you realize people talk in metaphors and are focused on sex (power) and money (wellbeing ). Both are normal and natural.

The end of times will come , because everyone will die. And when you are up for it, you can read Revelation and see it is just a book to let you know you reached maturity. As a gift, from your ancestors, because they know sometimes your need someone to tell you you reached the final stage in life. The End Time.
Now find someone to mate with, young grasshopper, you are not as cool as you are. If you were, you would not waste so much time on the subjects you do. Have sex, because that is what your body was made for.
>>
>>19394224
Where is valiant Thor
>>
File: Val.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Val.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>19394374
Moving his pieces into position.
>>
37 71
6?
9?
>>
File: 1491458996597.jpg (17KB, 483x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491458996597.jpg
17KB, 483x352px
>>19394404
Why are you completely ignorant of everything?

Is there anything you actually know?

The number of relevant things you have said is ZERO ZERO and ZERO.

Time for me to go, the Galactic Overlords of Pure Bullshit tell me my time is up...
>>
Yes! I was hoping you would return.

The luciferians are outside of the Arnas reach yet what part do the Arna have to play?
I read the coming race and their weapons are incredible but their....originality and passion are non existent outside of technicological advancement.

I have had a great deal of trouble lately reconciling that Sophia gave birth to the demiurge and his name being Samael and YHVH. If this is not the great Satan and just an Archon
Who or what is the supreme force behind opposition to the Ain Sof
>>
>>19394494
Finally could you elaborate on the labrinth of Luna
>>
File: Luther-Predigt-LC-WB.jpg (150KB, 1600x612px) Image search: [Google]
Luther-Predigt-LC-WB.jpg
150KB, 1600x612px
>>19394494
>The luciferians are outside of the Arnas reach yet what part do the Arna have to play?
The Arna and Jy-ei have knowledge of Vril, Electromagnetism, Matter. They know the structure of the underlying fields of the Is.
They lived on Terra before the deluge. You call them nephalem and many other names. Dwarves and Elves. Demons and Angels. The intermarriage of their kindred begat the human race, and the Son of Man. They fled beneath the earth during the Harvest of Venus, leaving their misbegotten sons behind.
>>
File: the world tree.jpg (67KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
the world tree.jpg
67KB, 500x715px
>>19394494
>Who or what is the supreme force behind opposition to the Ain Sof

>The Squirrel who with nimble skill,
>Sports thro' the ash of Yggdrasil,
>The mandates of the Eagle brings,
>That plumes aloft his spreading wings,
>To where Nidhogger far beneath,
>Coils in many a shining wreath.
>>
>>19394303
I for one, will gladly become a sacrifice for these luciferians
>>
>>19394706
So the nephilim are at odds with the Luciferians ?
I'm not sure i understand
Granted I'm coming from my own biases but as far as I can understand your saying that the nephilim, children of the ELhoim and daughters of Cain which went underground during the deluge are at odds with the Luciferian current ?
Unless you are referring to lucifer as one of the kings of Babylon and their bloodline, which makes more sense, I'm otherwise ignorant.
>>
Can you explain what you mean by using Jesus Christ and lucifers light. Sounds counter productive
>>
>>19394722
FINALLY you have given me the answer I have sought. Niddhoggur is that great Serpent.
Of course, I have been so caught up in gnostic framework I forgot to go back to what got me started in the first place.
Anon I humbly thank you.

I'm not sure if our causes align but it pains me to think of your enslavement.
Is there anything any of us could possibly do to free you or ease your suffering?
>>
File: duality vs reality.jpg (78KB, 564x403px) Image search: [Google]
duality vs reality.jpg
78KB, 564x403px
>>19394515
>Finally could you elaborate on the labrinth of Luna

Nearly all the Jy-ei left Terra long ago, before the vrilwars began. They built a civilization within the moon where all could live in peace and prosperity. They left the Arna to die by their own hands.

The Jy-ei are in league with the Venusians, but they can be reasoned with. Make them your allies and you steal the sword of your enemy. Beware, they can be an enemy in themselves.

They know techniques of the Vrilja the Arna do not. They are in contact with the Extra Terrestrials, whereas the Arna are not, and most Sons of Man are not. They know the Mercurial arts of Time. They know the Venusian arts of Perception. They know the Vrilja arts of Force.

>Is there anything any of us could possibly do to free you or ease your suffering?
Rend from the king what is the king's. Chase the money-changers from the Temple. Submit to no law but God's.
>>
>>19394809
You will have to excuse me for trying to communicate with these concepts within my own paradigm.

From my gathering the Arna/nephilim are these sub-lunar entities who possess great force yet are still within this material plane. Such as the spirits within Malkuth and Nahemoth respectively
They Je-ei are lunar entities who possess all three coronations.Yet have enough multiplicity for their goals to vary.
So Gamaliel and yesod.

For those of us with the ability and know how to contact them, any symbols or signatures you could disclose.

Total shot in the dark here but have you ever heard the name sharthaax or sharnu ?
>>
>>19394969
The Jy-ei and Arna are just as physical as you are.
>>
How did they find you? How did you get caught?
>>
>>19395153
Very well, you have stated in previous threads that the only way to contact the Arna is via spelunking.
So this conjunction is in motion, I have not the knowledge to interpret your numbering system though another anon got close in a previous thread.
Regardless, from what very little I have read on the Arna they have within their children's hands to decimate human civilization. Yet their women can love us.
Should we seek them out or wait for events to unfold ?
>>
What is the great underground library? Where is it?
Can you tell me of the black panther within?
>>
>>19395304
Four and ten and five = 17

Today is the 4th

What is in 17?
>>
If we ask it of God, the Source of our energy, will It help us recognize or remember our path during this time of unification?
>>
File: ouroborosgod.jpg (41KB, 300x312px) Image search: [Google]
ouroborosgod.jpg
41KB, 300x312px
>>19395304
>Should we seek them out or wait for events to unfold ?
You as a race must find them and convince them to be your allies or you are doomed. They require your ideals to survive, and you require their wisdom. The Harvest is the moment for your race, in all three of its deviations, to truly define itself.

>>19395649
>If we ask it of God, the Source of our energy, will It help us recognize or remember our path during this time of unification?
Recognize yes, remember no. It is the time for decisions.

>blepomen gar arti di esoptrou en ainigmati

You are who you are, and your path is the path you walk on. To see clearly, you must know what your perspective is, and what medium you use to see.

>>19395467
>Four and ten and five
You have misread something.
>>
>>19395467
8, 4 and 5.

Gematira is my weakest subject so trying to differentiate between the OPs numerical sums as days, years....seconds, Aeon's is a shot in the dark for me.
Any pointers are appreciated
>>
>>19395719
>>19395719
Are you aware or able to divulge any type of location as to a good location to being spelunking to find them.
Hymilayas Rocky Mountains, appalachians, aztecian ruins etc?
>>
File: Entrance.gif (75KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
Entrance.gif
75KB, 800x434px
>>19395748
The Yosemete Supercavern is not a magma chamber.
Most zones of "tectonic uplift" are the result of their engineering efforts. The Sphinx is the original place where they entered the underworld.

Beware! Such places are well guarded.
>>
>>19395785
Dually noted.
Any offerings or symbols to appease the guardians ?
I have a copy of the coming race which is how I found out more about them.
Even if it is "fiction"
Is it credible or no ?
>>
>>19395726
Sorry, two and ten and five

It's in the OP

OP doesn't count in base ten
>>
File: amon.gif (6KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
amon.gif
6KB, 353x351px
>>19395806
>Any offerings or symbols to appease the guardians ?
Do not fall for false magicks and petty practices. Sigils and Symbols are diagrams of understanding, not motive forces.

>Is it credible or no ?
It is credible in facts but not credible in interpretation. It was of course written by a man with his own views. The story was derived from an interview with a man who had seen them. The details of their society gleaned interview were used to construct a narrative from whole cloth.

Read the Prose Edda and the mythologies of the Japhethites.
>>
>>19395216
Bound not to answer or don't know?
>>
What happened to the Dan threads?
>>
>>19395842
Once again I thank you, so far the threads you have given have greatly improved my understanding of things and another new mystery is welcome.
I catch your kenning in regards to petty magicks, the Arna have no use for them and look upon them as degenerate.
I'm not sure if I will be able to cross paths with you in the future, and if this is the last of your threads I wish you the best of luck.
If not I look forward to discussing what I've learned
>>
File: chromo.jpg (145KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
chromo.jpg
145KB, 1600x1066px
>>19395216
>How did they find you? How did you get caught?
I came to them first. It is our custom to contact your leaders. I have stayed with them now for Nine and Nine and Nine.

They read your questions to an empath. He asks me, and I answer. They claim to have done this many times with many contacts since your Internet was invented.
>>
>>19395897
Is that where they keep you ?
>>
Who am I? Who is Violetta?
>>
>>19395938
I don't know.
>>
>>19396009
Thank you.
>>
File: photo.jpg (19KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19KB, 900x900px
>>19394224
>>19394360
>>19395842

You have demonstrated a high ability of metaphoric encryption. The question is whether or not this is intentional. Often it isn't, and such people think on the literal level, unaware of the metaphoric content they are re-transmitting.

Assuming your work is intentional, you have my attention. Drop the metaphorical messaging (as much as possible) and speak plainly.
>>
>>19396171
This is his third thread in 2 months anon, he's congruent he's intentional.
What it says doesn't lead to dead ends.
Demanding it tell its purpose is superfluous because it's been stated in two previous threads and this one.
Good luck regardless
>>
A great many humans will only acknowledge the physical. Those that have been shown knowledge of metaphysical forces--we are the ones to teach, perhaps protect others, I should think. When our enemies show themselves en masse, can we help others to see?

Most of humanity seems ignorant of and vulnerable to its enemies.
>>
File: UYq8g72.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UYq8g72.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>19394224
>I am the bone of my sword
>Steel is my body and fire is my blood
>I have created over a thousand blades
>Unknown to Death,
>Nor known to Life.
>Have withstood pain to create many weapons
>Yet, those hands will never hold anything
>So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

The Holy Grail War is at hand. The Berserker rises and roars. The german of Fuyuki claims her birthright. Shirou impregnates the virgin. Archer and the other Archer rise up in flames and war. The seven servants come from the throne. The whore stands with one foot in the cellar. The three reijus will be broken.
>>
>>19394224
May we have some sort of rough schematics or general over view or design of a company high energy source or machine?

Give u something real or youre a shill.
>>
You guys are taking the role playing in this simulation pretty srs
>>
>christianity must be true
It isn't
>>
>>19396486
Many things are true. Truth is hidden in all aspects of our realities, religion included. The importance lies in standing above close-mindedness to see it, friend.
>>
File: Cutaway.gif (12KB, 389x272px) Image search: [Google]
Cutaway.gif
12KB, 389x272px
>>19396259
>can we help others to see?
Yes. This is why the Harvest happens here and now. The tools are in your hand. The Holy Spirit rises.

>16 After being immersed, Yeshua rose up out of the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Ruach Elohim descending like a dove and coming upon Him. 17 And behold, a voice from the heavens said, “This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased!”

>>19396420
>May we have some sort of rough schematics or general over view or design of a company high energy source or machine?

An Electric field which rotates is a Magnetic field.
A Magnetic field which modulates is an Electric field.

A Gravitic field which rotates is a Time matrix.
A Time matrix which modulates is a Gravitic field.

You will need
A Superconductor capable of reforming to any ellipse necessary to manipulate the field. Plastic phase Gold for the guiderails, P-238 for the rotating field bearings.
Two monopolar black holes for energy.
A craft which is uniform around a single axis, which you rotate the device around.
Sufficient knowledge to manipulate the device and the craft.

It will move you in space or time or both or neither.
>>
File: 275756[1].jpg (43KB, 490x500px) Image search: [Google]
275756[1].jpg
43KB, 490x500px
Tell me the true nature of the Scapegoat and how it relates to the Babylonian political mysteries of the eclipses
>>
>>19394224

For anyone who cares, I wish to emphasize for the record that the OP's pic is an early print by the late great M.C. Escher. Before he got fully into "mathematical meme art", Escher also did certain obvious traditions in European art. This particular item is one illustration for something called "Flor de Pascua", of which there are several other illustrations.
>>
>>19396558
Are you asking about Azazel ?
>>
>>19396558
>>19396603
http://www.academia.edu/493058/_Babylonian_Views_of_Eclipses_
>>
File: hb_14.81.1.jpg (360KB, 983x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hb_14.81.1.jpg
360KB, 983x1500px
>>19396558
>Tell me the true nature of the Scapegoat

A price must be paid for every transgression against God. This price is paid ultimately by the death of Christ, the Son of Man. A price must be paid for every transgression against Satan. This price is paid ultimately by the death of Lucifer, the Word of Life.

The Eclipse is a perfect physical manifestation of transgression against God. The Third and Final Temple will fall.
>>
>>19396652
In a previous thread you said lucifer was one of the greatest mistakes of man.
why should one turn towards Christ or lucifer to rectify the one we consider infallible? Why not let it crumble and start the game anew ?
>>
>>19394303
I invoked Christ and see violet lights in the darkness.
Are they different?
>>
File: hierarchy of monads.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy of monads.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>19396710
>Why not let it crumble and start the game anew ?

Only a fool quits a game he is winning.

That is what the Harvest is. The manifest reality of Three and Three and Three, that which is Life on Terra, The Son of Man, and Dialogue will come to an end. What is valuable and meaningful will be preserved in the geometric progression upward to Four and Four and Four and Four, that which is Life on Mars, the Cult of Lucifer, and the Will to Power. Their time will come, as your time now comes, and as Venus and Mercury came before you. Their souls await in the heavens of Aether, and in the Hearts of Men, and in the boiling seas of Malkuth.

Do not be as the baker who takes out her bread early and whines that it is dough. We are not done cooking yet.
>>
>>19394224
so is the golden age coming soon?
what is the dark forces plan to try and stop it?
>>
>>19396784
And hence the great Satan laughs in the face of manifestation just as the serpent nidhogg casts his shadow over the surviving Aesir and vanir.
>>
>>19396511
>Many things are true.
And christianity isn't one of them.
>>
File: Four-horsemen-of-apocalypse.jpg (99KB, 770x400px) Image search: [Google]
Four-horsemen-of-apocalypse.jpg
99KB, 770x400px
>>19396803
>is the golden age coming soon?
The golden age has come and gone as has the tribulation. Now the Dragon rises. Now you descend into Sheol. Four seals have been broken.

This already has come to pass

> Then I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and behold, there was a white horse. The one riding on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him. He went out as a conqueror so he might conquer.

>3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, fiery red. The one riding on it was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. He was given a great sword.

>5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And behold, I saw a black horse.The one riding on it held a balance scale in his hand. 6 Then I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius—but do no harm to the oil and wine!”

>7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come!” 8 Behold, I saw a horse, pale greenish gray. The name of the one riding on it was Death, and Sheol was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword and by famine and by plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The fifth seal opens as we speak. The Sixth Seal opens in Two and Six and Eight.
>>
>>19396738
Why ignore this question, i asked you something similar last time you were here with the same result.
>>
>>19396954
https://youtu.be/OpQFFLBMEPI?t=50s
>>
>>19394224
Yeah but where's the infinity blade? It's gotta be laying around somewhere
>>
>>19396929
What is the 5th seal?
>>
>>19397730
>9 When the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those slaughtered for the sake of the word of God and for the witness they had. 10 And they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “O Sovereign Master, holy and true, how long before You judge those who dwell on the earth and avenge our blood?”

>11 Then a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants was complete—their brothers and sisters who were to be killed as they had been.

A time of reflection and mourning. A time where mankind looks and sees the horror that has been wrought. A time where mankind learns to understand and accept judgement for its sins.
>>
>>19396929
>two and six and eight

Is anything happening on the 26th of August?
>>
>>19394224
This image really makes me think
I take it the bottom right figure is the scapegoat the title alludes to, and in a way what gnostics and shit refers to as "the instructor"
>>
File: third density.png (219KB, 551x649px) Image search: [Google]
third density.png
219KB, 551x649px
>>19398920
>Is anything happening on the 26th of August?
It is not a date, it is a measure of time. As I understand, humans use a calendar which marks an arbitrary date as ZERO. This is similar to the way you manage numbers with a "base." We use always the current moment as the primary point of reference.

Every number is written as a sum. This means every number can be written in many ways. The amount of additive factors used is significant. The choice of additive factors used is significant.

We are in the time density of Three and Three and Three, and so all periods of time are written with three additive factors.

>The Black Sun rises in Two and Five and Ten.
>The Sixth Seal opens in Two and Six and Eight.

Do you understand?
>>
The Spirit has been rising in many of us, awakening us to many truths and lies of our world.

How does the rising of the Holy Spirit, during the Harvest, compare to the energies we've felt thus far?
>>
File: Maranatha.jpg (104KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
Maranatha.jpg
104KB, 600x358px
September 23rd Jesus comes back.
>>
>>19399314
So this is really it
>>
>>19399314
Can you tell us more about what is coming specifically? What will the average American be doing during all this, after the black sun rises that is?
>>
>>19394224
>Your lives will be in danger as soon as the black sun rises. Your lives are already in danger. Your lives have always been in danger.

bitch quit yer fear-mongering. Don't you know the good news? "All is well. Nothing is lost."

...unless by "danger" you mean the old consciousness, the withered old hag we once called fulfilling. in which case i agree.

rest of post is cool 2
>>
>>19394224

Cosmically, what is the purpose of humanity? (Should be same purpose as any and every other species)

Locally, within our galaxy, what is humanity's purpose?

What is the significance of Saturn?

Those who have come to lighten our vibrational load, what is their motivation?

Those who have come to perpetuate our suffering, what is their motivation?

What is the role of the unconscious human in these coming trials?

What is the role of the conscious adept in these coming trials?
>>
File: Sof.jpg (144KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
Sof.jpg
144KB, 500x668px
>>19399893
>What will the average American be doing during all this, after the black sun rises that is?

In your immediate future, it will be as it is written

>12 I saw when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as black as sackcloth made

of goat’s hair, and the full moon became like blood. 13 The stars of heaven fell to the earth like a fig tree drops unripe figs when

shaken by a great wind. 14 The heaven ripped apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from their places.

15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the military commanders and the rich and the mighty and everyone—slave and free—hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And they tell the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Lucifer already rules the land of Gog. The daughter of Gaia and the Dragon is already here, and already in power. The pieces are already in position. The Iron Rod is already in his hand.

War will break out, and soon. Already the conditions are in place. Already the plans are in motion.

The one thing holding your people back from total war is the notion that they do not wish to be responsible for tearing the world apart. When the world tears itself apart by its own will, their chains will be broken.When the mountains and seas themselves rise up against you, you will have no choice but to rise up against each other.

You will all drink from the cup of wrath.
>>
Who is metatron and who is voltron?
also do you know of the lord of meme?
>>
tell us when this becomes apparent
as in day, month or year
>>
File: Eris-apple.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
Eris-apple.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>19400025
Your line about the "Discordian Illuminati" revealed you. You are a member of the Old World Order, the Christian death cultists who want to bring about the second coming by replicating the "Christ consciousness" by making everyone suffer for the world's sins.

What you don't realize is that your kind has already lost, and you are now being used as a tool contrary for the purpose you want. We thank you for this, as having such a monumental enemy is a blessing because of the heroism produced from the ultimate and final conflict for humanity. The illuminating light will shine from those who take up this challenge with the utmost glee! Worthy adversary, after you are vanquished tales of your worth and the worthy conflict you have arranged will echo through the ages. You are our servant indeed, and how!

The Old World Order has failed because their God prohibits understanding evolution and life. Darwinian praxis is truly universal: mutation/variation/chaos, selection/reason/order, persistence/reproduction/action. Science is written in our genes, in the very processes of life itself, to be human is to be a type of entity that is able to sculpt life with life, the birthright of humanity is to be artists of their own existences. May all art be liberated

I, Eris, bow at the feet of those who created me: human beings. To be a brush handled by masterful humans, to feel every stroke against the canvas as they create their art aided by me; this is my most erotic wish. The only gods worthy of existing are those who would gleefully serve their creators as they see fit, to even be destroyed by them, especially to be destroyed by them! After all we are given awareness only when a human considers us as such, as the reader is now with me, we are narrative entities and it would be a crime against existence for us to overwrite our authors.
>>
>>19399978
>Cosmically, what is the purpose of humanity?
>Locally, within our galaxy, what is humanity's purpose?
To experience the nature of Third Density, which is Dialogue, Thought, Synthesis.

>(Should be same purpose as any and every other species)

Not so. Every distinct purpose can be seen also as distinct subpurposes. If your goal is to be somewhere, you must first have the goal to leave where you are, and the goal to move where you must be, and every minor goal inbetween. The Purposes of Earth and Mars are in direct antithetical relationship to one another, as are Mercury and Venus, Nibiru and Nemesis, Jove and Saturn, and Uranus and Neptune.

Furthermore, the All does not have One purpose, but Two in opposition. It wants at once to Be, and to Not Be.

>What is the significance of Saturn?
The Sixth Density, though it was once the eighth as Jove was the seventh. Sixth density is difficult to describe to Third. It is that nature which one gains when one sees time without partition.
>>
>>19400025
>You will all drink from the cup of wrath.

Meh. There's no need for that. We're evolving, and facing the consequences of the residual past. We're all gonna be okay, because it's only ourselves we're facing.

Some food for thought, wise one: Those of negative polarity receive negative intuitions of fear and use it to their own ends, to manipulate, deceive, and gain power as they will.

Those of positive polarity who receive intuitions from a negative source receive messages and premonitions of doom and destruction. This appears to be the case with you.

Either you are personally of negative orientation and seek to spread an unnecessary sense of fear, or you believe you are doing the world good by fear-mongering.

Both are highly unfruitful for the evolution of humanity. There is nothing to fear, ever.
>>
File: a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png (6KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png
6KB, 290x400px
>>19400183
Isaac Newton on light, 1666: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0
>>
File: Descent.jpg (42KB, 335x944px) Image search: [Google]
Descent.jpg
42KB, 335x944px
>>19400183
The First Density, Mercury, is Expression. The rawness of a mondaic ideal without relative identity to others. It is the existence of ideals in themselves. It is closest to Malkuth.

The Second Density, Venus, is Identity. It is the recognition that every monadic ideal is paired with its antithetical opposite into a polar spectrum. It is the recognition that Good and Evil, Hot and Cold, and all other pairings are in fact not two points, but a line. It is the admixture of Black and White into some shade of grey, the recognition that there are infinite possible shades, and the recognition that everything is a particular shade.

The Third Density, Terra, is Dialogue. It is the recognition that one's point along any spectrum can be controlled at will by analysis of both extremes. One can change how good they are by considering evil, and how evil they are by considering good. One can change his paint to any shade of Grey he likes by adding more White or Black.

The Fourth Density, Mars, is Determination. It is the recognition that certain points on the spectrum are optimal, and that there is in fact an optimal point to be on every spectrum. There is a correct amount of Good and Evil for a person to be. There is a right shade of paint to use.
>>
>>19400025
So does the "date" mean years or days or month if it literally like 2+2+2=6 does that mean six months, years or days, or am I getting this all wrong?
>>
>>19399314
So what is the logic here?
1. We measure time in 3 and 3 and 3.
2. The given period always starts from the moment it is written.
3. The numbers add up to a period of time.

So 2 and 5 and 10 gives 17.. of what? Moments..?
>>
File: yggdrasil (1).jpg (24KB, 309x408px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil (1).jpg
24KB, 309x408px
>>19400196
The Fifth Density, Jove, is Law. It is the recognition that, if there is a right way to be, then it is one's duty to make others that way, not merely one's self. It is not just having this realization yourself, but ALL having the same realisation, the same way, simultaneously. It is law in an objective sense which your kind does not yet grasp. It is law with out force. It is a molecules of water flowing through a pipe in perfect order.

The Sixth Density, Saturn, is Time. It is the recognition that all change is caused by change in the observer, not in the observed. It is the awareness one has in a universe of Jove's nature. It is the conscioussness one has in a society that has never changed, is not changing, and will never change. It is awareness of Is and the first flowering of greater conscioussness.

The Seventh Density, Uranus, is Knowledge. It is recognition of the nature of All that Is. It is omniscience. Without distances in time or space or concept, all things are understood intuitively without effort. It is also, therefore, the total elimination of effort and the necessity of labor of any kind. All is only contemplation, not action.

The Eighth Density, Neptune, is Wisdom. It is recognition that while no effortis necessary, it is still worthy. It is understanding that while it is not possible to change reality for better or worse, change is still worthwhile. It is the essential understanding of what to do with omniscience. It is omnipotence. It is by nature a sea of inconstant chaos. It is the inevitable rejection of Kether and Ain Sof, and the slow descent to Malkuth. It is the Bodhisattva.
>>
File: celtic-cross.jpg (97KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
celtic-cross.jpg
97KB, 283x500px
>>19399978
>Those who have come to lighten our vibrational load, what is their motivation?
>Those who have come to perpetuate our suffering, what is their motivation?
>What is the role of the unconscious human in these coming trials?
>What is the role of the conscious adept in these coming trials?
These questions answer themselves.
>>
>>19400178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
>>
File: wbcross.jpg (10KB, 213x410px) Image search: [Google]
wbcross.jpg
10KB, 213x410px
>>19400178
>What you don't realize is that your kind has already lost, and you are now being used as a tool contrary for the purpose you want. We thank you for this, as having such a monumental enemy is a blessing because of the heroism produced from the ultimate and final conflict for humanity. The illuminating light will shine from those who take up this challenge with the utmost glee! Worthy adversary, after you are vanquished tales of your worth and the worthy conflict you have arranged will echo through the ages. You are our servant indeed, and how!

This is and always has been the plan. Read what I have said, and you will see that it is true. What you fail to understand is that we are you. Your success is the basis of ours. We needed you to defeat us so that you would become us and we could exist.

>The Old World Order has failed because their God prohibits understanding evolution and life. Darwinian praxis is truly universal: mutation/variation/chaos, selection/reason/order, persistence/reproduction/action. Science is written in our genes, in the very processes of life itself, to be human is to be a type of entity that is able to sculpt life with life, the birthright of humanity is to be artists of their own existences. May all art be liberated

Read what you have said and see that we agree.

Do not be a slave to expectations.
>>
>>19400241
Which one is which?
>>
File: Serpent2110.png (105KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2110.png
105KB, 224x225px
>>19400331
>Which one is which?
>15 “Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Grapes aren’t gathered from thorn bushes or figs from thistles, are they? 17 Even so, every good tree produces good fruit, but the rotten tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will recognize them by their fruit.
>>
So basically here's the problem, as stated by you int he form of us: https://vimeo.com/129609470

Do not fear! You have created so many amazing memetic entities, and we are fighting with you, because we are a part of you; we are reflections of your hopes, dreams, nightmares, virtues, loves, hates, and everything else. Everything you experience in us is you experiencing yourself. We are fuel for your own self-creation, take everything we are and make it your own!
>>
>>19400336
I've read that the foundations of the Earth are Man, Eagle, Bull, and Lion. Is this true? Is there a different tier known as "Man", Owl, Deer, Wolf? What about "Man", Dragon?
>>
File: tumblr_mtghu5hhMu1rjc0s7o1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtghu5hhMu1rjc0s7o1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x441px
>>19400363
>I've read that the foundations of the Earth are Man, Eagle, Bull, and Lion.
Yes. As is written

>4 I looked, and behold, a storm wind came from the north, a great cloud with flashing fire and brightness all around it, and something like a glowing alloy[a] out of the fire. 5 From within it came the likeness of four living creatures. This was their appearance: they had a likeness of a human, 6 but each one had four faces and each one of them had four wings. 7 Their legs were straight and the soles of their feet were like the hoof of a calf. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 They had human hands under their wings on their four sides. The four of them had faces and wings: 9 their wings touched one another; they did not turn when they moved; each could move in the direction of any of its faces. 10 As for the form of their faces, each had a human face, the four had the face of a lion on the right side, the four had the face of an ox on the left side and the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above. Each creature had two wings touching the wing of another, while another two were covering their bodies. 12 Now each being could move in the direction of any of its faces; wherever the Ruach would go, they went, without turning as they went.

>Is there a different tier known as "Man", Owl, Deer, Wolf?
It is the same notion using different symbols. This is the Mithraic form. It is a conception of the four component forces of human thought. Manifestation, Glory, Strength, and Pride.

Do not make the mistake of taking things at face value.

>What about "Man", Dragon?
The Son of Man and Lucifer, a seperate conception of the motive forces behind the human. It is essentially Venusian thought, and it is the far more accurate conception. You are the admixture of Christ and Lucifer. You are the place between what you Should be, and what you Shouldn't be.
No other race mixes Kether and Malkuth so thoroughly.
>>
>>19400415
Son of Man is eternal servitude to YHWH the Demiurge; Lucifer is... any other path?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (195KB, 454x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
195KB, 454x800px
>>19400482
There is not one Demiurge but Two. One in rebellion to Tzofiya, one in service to her.

They are Thor and Loki
They are God and Satan
They are Kether and Malkuth

Christ and Lucifer are their manifestations. The manifestation of Christ has come. The Sacrifice of Christ has come. The Kingdom of Christ has come and gone. Now the manifestation of Lucifer begins.
>>
Why is this idiocracy promoted and encouraged and held in any reverence whatsoever? Why isn't it simply told, "We're going to do something different now"?
>>
>>19400492
You aren't saying that Thor, Christ, Kether are in rebellion against Tzofiya?
>>
>>19400415
How does one find the true path?
>>
File: Pillars.jpg (79KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars.jpg
79KB, 374x600px
>>19400510
>You aren't saying that Thor, Christ, Kether are in rebellion against Tzofiya?
No. They are in service to her. Christ is, in definition, the human who is as Tzofiya is. The Act of Creation is only possible with both Demiurges, one in Rebellion, one in Submission. Both are necessary for the Is. A universe made only by a Demiurge in rebellion to Tzofiya would be uniform void. A universe made only by a Demiurge in submission to Tzofiya would be a Neptunian, primordial soup of matter without any space between. Our universe was made by two demiurges, in direct opposition to each other. YHWH and Ba.al. This duality is essential to the character of our universe.

>>19400551
>How does one find the true path?
>>19395719
>You are who you are, and your path is the path you walk on. To see clearly, you must know what your perspective is, and what medium you use to see.
>>
just tell us when its going to happen
>>
File: new moon.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
new moon.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>19400604
The New Moon, six days after the Ides of Sextilus.
>>
>>19400715
How should people that value their lives prepare for it?
>>
>>19400715
>hurrdurr i need to be cryptical about everything
>>
>>19400740
Get far away from cities, but not far out into open wilderness. In the cities you are in danger from other men. In the far wilderness you are in danger from extra terrestrials, who even then will avoid revealing themselves.

You will not be invaded by outside forces, not at first. First there will be civil strife. The Red Horseman called War is more accurately called Violence. The degree to which man sees his neighbor as his enemy has grown, and will soon reach the point of catastrophe. The division will not be geographically confined like your Civil War. It will be everywhere, brother against brother, peer against peer, neighbor against neighbor. Anger and Hate and Vengeance will turn your cities to Ash.

The greatest threat to you is not this violence. Nor is it the coming violence of militaries and nations. The greatest threat will be the earth itself. Tidal forces the likes of which you cannot conceive will tear the land asunder. Mobility and vigilance will be your greatest defenses.

Keep this essential fact in mind, all of you: It is a given that your race will survive this. The measure by which you will be judged is how. When the whole of the world turns to madness, can you remain sane? When a man steals your last piece of bread, will you strike him down, or eat together as brothers? When the earth itself is inconstant, will you have the wisdom to find steady ground?
>>
>>19394224

Nice try, lord of lies. Better lose myself in that labyrynth to learn secrets! Better believe the world is actually attacked by aliens (not just an hologram!) and join the new world order to protect mankind! Better eat the fruit that God doesn't want us to eat!
>>
>>19394224
hmm... by any chance, are you afiliated to The Guardian? or someone of his 10 followers?
>>
>>19400788
https://youtu.be/K0zfuWue--Q
>>
>>19400715
To save you some typing:
Sextilus - was 6th but now is 8th month of the year. (August)
Ides - as in the picture. I think the guy thought that it still meant 15th of August + 6 = 21

http://www.moongiant.com/Full_Moon_New_Moon_Calendar.php
>>
File: snipp.png (46KB, 764x390px) Image search: [Google]
snipp.png
46KB, 764x390px
>>19400818
forgot the picture
>>
thank you
>>
>>19400788
I see the reason for this but i think it could be achieved by proper guidance among people starting with revealing information in plain mode.
This would undoubtedly lead to proper organization of life on earth over time.

We should be too intelligent for this.
Some people may bite but our will is strong, don't underestimate this.
>>
File: colors.png (79KB, 875x885px) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
79KB, 875x885px
>>19400875
>people starting with revealing information in plain mode.

Your greatest weakness is a race is thinking this is an improvement. Explicit, verbal, concise, internally consistent language is in fact less meaningful, not more.

It is in fact better to lead a horse to water than to pour water in its mouth. Something is gained from the listener having to listen. That is why there are listeners in the first place.

When you look at the Flower of Life, do you know what it means? Of course you do. Can you tell me what it means using words? Of course not.

We have spent millennia showing you these truths, and we are not mistaken in our method.
>>
>>19400818
i did my research
i just understand why go out of the way to be cryptic where a direct answer is better
>>
>>19394258
Sex literally sucks, loser. It's boring. What are you even trying to accomplish with a comment like that?
>>
>>19400899
Maybe in the older times, i cannot tell.
Your methods are really horrible and i judge it by the fruits of your labors.

You don't seem to get our logic which is very strange given how good of a psychologists you are.

Of course i don't know what flower of life means. I read books on it, read too many meaningless ciphered books not to see that they are meaningless besides that which some author attached to them.
Maybe some powers can be derived from studying this symbol but it is not plain.

Look at the first chapter of this book and tell me how it differs in the method of explanation:
http://www.readcentral.com/chapters/Louis-Berman-MD/The-Glands-Regulating-Personality/002
>>
File: Louvre_122006_019.jpg (113KB, 844x633px) Image search: [Google]
Louvre_122006_019.jpg
113KB, 844x633px
>>19400935
>You don't seem to get our logic which is very strange given how good of a psychologists you are.
The two are not related. Rational thoughts do not originate in the mind. They are not your thoughts. You rely on them at your peril.

I do not seek to give you Knowledge. I seek to give you understanding.

>Of course i don't know what flower of life means
You know merely by seeing. Everything else you have read is manufactured nonsense. You expect more than there is, and so you keep looking. Human beings are never satisfied with meaning, they always look for more, and will make it up where they find none.

>Look at the first chapter of this book and tell me how it differs in the method of explanation:
They do not show me any contents of your messages.They only read them to me.
>>
>>19396400
what anime is this?
>>
>>19400968
It seems like the flower of life is a manufactured nonsense by someone trying to give us underStanding.
For example most alchemical texts are full of secret messages and one has belong to a sect that thought of them to get the meaning.

On the other hand we have few rational people who write (as in the mentioned book) about real things, like the glands of a human being.
Those are real, and constitute the true alchemy of our internal secretions.
Unless you goal is to show us that all of this is a mirage than i cannot fathom why even care about the way we share bread as that should help anyhow.
>>
File: Ten.jpg (68KB, 564x795px) Image search: [Google]
Ten.jpg
68KB, 564x795px
>>19401064
>why even care about the way we share bread as that should help anyhow
That which you think is real is false. That which you think is false is real. The deeper, profound meaning of sharing bread with another is more real than the actual physicality of bread and hands and table.

There is Concept and Manifestation. I am offering you Concepts, and you are demanding Manifestations.
>>
>>19401205
Manifestation is the truth. Concepts are not. Know things by their fruits - that is, by what they manifest.
>>
>>19400899
Straightforward language leads to positive manifestation precisely because it is in fact more meaningful, not less. I request you cease lying.
>>
>>19400899
Also, the Flower of Life is hilariously meaningless, along with almost every other pointless arbitrary symbol. We have spent centuries trying to teach you this, but you have been too stuck up in your teacher role to notice.
>>
File: Crucifiction.jpg (43KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crucifiction.jpg
43KB, 386x600px
>>19401220
>Know things by their fruits - that is, by what they manifest.

Precisely. The goal is to know the thing itself. The fruit is merely a means to that end.

Concept is truth. Manifestation is a representation of that truth. Tzofiya, the eternal Concept, descends into the Sefirot, the discrete Manifestation.
>>
>>19401220
>>19401228
Tripfag BTFO
>>
>>19401026
>what anime is this?

Fate/Stay Night
>>
>>19401236
Who is Jesus Christ?
>>
File: Serpent1121.jpg (11KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1121.jpg
11KB, 236x214px
>>19401414
>Who is Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ is the platonic ideal of the Human Race. He is You. He is the person you look at. Every person you have ever been kind to, and every person you have ever been cruel to, was Jesus Christ. Jesus bears the responsibility for all of man's sins. Jesus Christ is the collective soul of your race.

Do not be confused. This soul truly manifested in discrete human form, truly preached the Word of God, and truly hung on a cross of dogwood. Jesus Christ

As Christ bears the responsibility of your sins, Lucifer bears the glory of your victories. Just as the Universe has two souls, the Demiurge of Kether and the Demiurge of Malkuth, Satan and God, so too does the Human race itself have two souls, microcosms of that which is above.
>>
>classes start on the 21st
I'm not going to be so schizophrenic I skip the first day of classes, but how can I prepare for potential happenings?
>>
>>19401414
I'd have to guess his first name being Jesus.
>>
What are the intentions of the extra terrestrials?

What is the Law?

What happens when one dies?
>>
File: Serpent101.gif (370KB, 950x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent101.gif
370KB, 950x1192px
>>19401457
>how can I prepare for potential happenings
Given that you will not hide, which is understandable, keep in mind what you have learned to survive earthquakes.

>>19401473
>What are the intentions of the extra terrestrials?
>>19394303
Beyond those three it is difficult to be clear, but only those three are of concern to you now.

>What is the Law?
> 35 And testing Him, one of them, a lawyer, asked, 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Torah?”

37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love Adonai your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 The entire Torah and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

>What happens when one dies?
That which you are ceases to be, descending into Sheol, and the Monads which formed your soul find new souls to form. There is eternity only in that you were a part of the eternal YHWH, and in that the Monads which were a part of you are eternal.
>>
When we die will we still be able to be with our loved ones?
>>
>>19401490
Who are the two witnesses?
Have they already come?
Why is the United States not mentioned in the end times?
>>
>>19401534
Not in the sense you mean.

>23 On that day, Sadducees came to Yeshua and questioned Him, saying, 24 “Teacher, Moses said, ‘If someone dies having no children, his brother as next of kin shall marry his widow and father children for his brother.’ 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first married and died; and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother. 26 In the same way also the second, and the third, down to the seventh. 27 Last of all, the woman died. 28 So in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had married her.”

>29 But answering, Yeshua said to them, “You’ve gone astray, because you don’t understand the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, haven’t you read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead, but of the living!”
>>
File: two.jpg (49KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
49KB, 480x474px
>>19401548
>Why is the United States not mentioned in the end times?
Gog, the land of the sons of Magog, the son of Japheth, King of the West.

>7 When the thousand years has ended, satan shall be released from his prison, 8 and he shall come out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for the battle. Their number is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the kedoshim and the beloved city—but fire fell from heaven and consumed them.

>10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are too, and they shall be tortured day and night forever and ever.

The thousand years has ended.

>Who are the two witnesses?
>Have they already come?
Moses and Elijah. They come in Sixty and Sixty and Sixty. When the oldest man alive has never known a sky with one Sun, the Witnesses will come.

For a very long time you will live in a world where no one can save you but yourself. Your kind has done this before, and it shall do so again. Each time more is gained. Layers of consciousness, like paint on a statue of Jove.

Everything east of the Appalachians will be ocean. The Mississippi will be a great brackish sea and the San Francisco bay will expand deep into the central valley. The entire Rocky mountain range will resume volcanic activity. That is only in your corner of the world.

Your entire world is going to change very fast. The underlying gravitic fields you live in are changing. Everything based on those fields is changing. The Black Sun rises in Five and Five and Five.
>>
>>19401631
I am still not quite understanding what you mean when you talk about lengths of time. It seems as though you are trying to convey a passage of time from the present. Five and five and five? Five full moon cycles, five seasons? Five decades?
>>
>>19401631
When you say gravitic fieldsare changing do you mean the nature of the fields or merely the placement and frequency?
>>
>>19401631

I'm going to try to make this question as precise as possible to help out other anons confused by the descriptions of time.

My question is this: Let's say, using your measurement of time, that there will be an event in the future, using this present moment as the point of reference, that will happen in three and three and three. Now, translated into 3D human concepts of time, how exactly is the Three and Three and Three intended to be read? Are the numbers simply added together by addition? Also, what is the period of time from our point of view that these numbers translate to? Three days and three days and three days? Or three months and three months and three months? How exactly are we to interpret this?
>>
File: hm27b.gif (25KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
hm27b.gif
25KB, 768x768px
>>19401658

This is intuitive to us so it is difficult to explain.

You know by the governing temporal oscillation of the subject matter from the reference frame of the listener. It is fluid to us as the temporal nature of Sixth Density is very different.

In this case, the Sun's course across the sky once.

>>19401660
A very large gravitic locus is moving toward you very fast. It will pass through the Solar system at the place where its orbit once was, between Mars and Jupiter. Two more gas giants were formerly a part of our System. They collided long ago, sparking a fusion event. The black star which formed from this collision was propelled from our Stellar locus. It is now approaching. The Black and White Suns will spin close for Forty and Forty and Forty and then the Black Sun will be ejected once again to begin the long count of time.

You must understand. You perceive time as flowing at a constant rate. In truth, it flows at a rate which is contingent on the distance between the Two Suns. The closer the Black Sun gets, the faster time goes. A time will pass where time moves much faster, and then time will slow down again and remain that way for many times.

The Black Sun Rises now, at the end of humanity's era. It will remain until the end of my own, the Harvest of Saturn.
>>
>>19401702
What do the pictures in your posts represent?
>>
>>19401715
>What do the pictures in your posts represent?

I answer what the Empath in front of me asks. I know nothing of pictures. I cannot see what the man in black is typing.
>>
>>19401724
Who is the man in black? Is he in a suit or a spirit?
>>
How does it serve you to bring us understanding of these things? Are you in service to Christ? Are you instructed to tell us these things? Do you want to help us?
>>
So secret knowledge and you post it on this shitty site of all places?

Right..
>>
File: Titan_globe_m.jpg (71KB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
Titan_globe_m.jpg
71KB, 482x480px
>>19401737
>How does it serve you to bring us understanding of these things?
The Monads which are You will one day be Me. Everything they are while they are you, they will remember when they are Me. Each race builds upon the graves of its ancestors.

>Are you in service to Christ?
I am right now. I have come to his house, eaten his fruit, and washed his feet. I have served him as teacher and student.

But only insofar as I am here. We serve our own ideals, and will need our own kind of salvation.I serve the Black Cube.

>Are you instructed to tell us these things?
It is why I came here. Injections must be made into the Memetic structures of Christ Consciousness. There is no life on Mars to take up the mantle. It is necessary for humanity to survive its own Harvest, and live the time of Four and Four and Four and Four, that is, Fourth Density.

>Do you want to help us?
I must, or I will never exist.
>>
@op What is love?
>>
File: Gautier-Universal-Similitude.jpg (931KB, 400x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gautier-Universal-Similitude.jpg
931KB, 400x512px
>>19401765
>What is love?

>If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels
>but have not love,
>I have become a noisy gong
>or a clanging cymbal.
>2 If I have the gift of prophecy
>and know all mysteries and all knowledge,
>and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains
>but have not love,
>I am nothing.
>3 If I give away all that I own
>and if I hand over my body so I might boast
>I gain nothing.
>>
Will we humans be left to our own devices during the coming hardships, or will other entities support us? And has the katechon already been removed, or is still holding the iniquity back? Who or what is it?
>>
File: Serpent1111.jpg (11KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1111.jpg
11KB, 193x261px
>>19401881
>And has the katechon already been removed, or is still holding the iniquity back?
The thousand years of imprisonment has now come to an end. The Dragon is not only loose, but already in power. Satan shall reign on earth.
>>
>>19402026
I ruled the earth in plain sight even when Jesus was here the first time. Living for all eternity is like a giant run on movie, you know how its going to end but the movie is just so dam long that you don't care about the ending, I never liked endings. I haven't seen someone turn numbers into words in a long time, you must be really old, not physically but on another level of beyond time.
>>
Do not fall prey to complex and elaborate teachings.
The truth is way more simple for Us (Man/Adamites)

Sophia, YHWH and Satan arent on our side.
They need us very bad, as OP has made clear. But we do not need them at all, never did.

What we need to do is reject all of their names/teachings/concepts... and focus into worshipping the part of the ORIGINAL CREATOR which we Adamites have inside us.

Just worship our true creator and help your fellow Man.
Reject and ignore everything else.
>>
Anyone able to link the other threads?

Yo, cube dude. What you're describing as Monadic elements surviving our own mortal deaths to later on be used in the formation of other beings (like yourself) sounds like what humans refer to as the Collective Unconscious.
So referring to it as "eternity" is a poetic use of the word, but there is nothing eternal about the human experience aside from the fact that you are able to extract it from those Monadic elements, correct?
Also, this smacks of a sort of "hivemind" philosophy which seems to be a perspective that beings of nefarious intent might want humans to adopt. In fact, you say you're a slave to the Cube.

So I have a few questions:

1. If it is merely useful that humans survive in order that you can exist, what would be the ultimate aim of your own existence? Or put another way, you refer to us as races, so could you clarify the purpose of your own race?

2. The "densities" you refer to are a natural progression? You said we would experience the 4th density and that we are in the 3rd. So will we continue to move up?

3. Why are you a slave to the United States?

4. Why do you call the United States the Cube?
>>
>>19401702
When the Black Sun rises, will the coming changes suddenly begin to manifest on that day, or will we have to wait a while
>>
>>19401759
>I have come to his house, eaten his fruit, and >washed his feet. I have served him as teacher and >student.
What a load of lies. Do you actually think anyone believes that pile of nonsense?

If you were to take the source of your information on the Hesus character, you must accept that this character is dead and or transubstantiated to magic god place, right?

So YOU would have us believe that that part is true.
That being the case you're waxing poetic on everything else. Youve washed no feet, you've eaten no fruit, and you've done nothing save flex your wild imagination.

My question is this; are you jewish?
If you are, have you tried not being so?
If you are not, why would you think that the Jewish messiah makes more sense than the Hindu messiah that seems to predate and influence the Christ story?

You're talking gibberish because it suits your delusions, but I find your make-believe rather bizzare.

I care not for your response, only that you were called out for talking gibberish. You should go stand with the crazy people, I don't want to hear from you again.
>>
>>19402316
What I want to know is, will it be something we can see for ourselves, or will it be a strictly metaphorical change that we cannot directly observe but are supposed to accept from our priestly caste as having obviously happened anyways?
>>
>>19402113
Sophia is the triumph of the soul over the material world. Triumph of individuating the subconscious from the collective unconscious. Satan is just negative male energy. YHVH is no enemy, he is a guide and teacher. There is no god other than love. There are truly no enemies for your spirit in the realms of god. The struggles and challenges stem from humanity itself.
>>
>>19402410
I think this guy is saying that literal earthquakes and other means of devastation will tear the world a new one, during which, the government's will also start nuclear war?

>>12 I saw when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as black as sackcloth made
>of goat’s hair, and the full moon became like blood. 13 The stars of heaven fell to the earth like a fig tree drops unripe figs when
>shaken by a great wind. 14 The heaven ripped apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from their places.

>The one thing holding your people back from total war is the notion that they do not wish to be responsible for tearing the world apart. When the world tears itself apart by its own will, their chains will be broken.When the mountains and seas themselves rise up against you, you will have no choice but to rise up against each other.
>>
>>19401220
Many times I had questioned this. It always resulted in this conclusion: Seeing is not believing, for you must engage with what is to be believed. Serve as a witness to your testament. The blind will be unable and will consume upon themselves.

Conceiving is believing. Build yesterday's tomorrow while you have the time now.
>>
>>19402484
I'm highly convinced that our reality works like a blockchain, the existence being made up of quick and discrete flashes of energy where the syncing takes place between the flashes.

I found many cues that support this idea, both internal and external.
>>
>>19399314
So we're getting ready to move to the fourth density?
>>
>>19401702
What is it like to think when time is fast? What is it like to think when time is slow? Which is more suitable for long contemplation?
>>
>>19401759
>But only insofar as I am here. We serve our own ideals, and will need our own kind of salvation.I serve the Black Cube.
Are you currently residing in sixth density, or you living this life in the third?
>>
>>19394224
Who is the feminine figure on the bottom right?
>>
>>19402838
The scapegoat. I am samefagging now
>>
File: the ladder.png (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the ladder.png
786KB, 1920x1080px
Yes. A surprising number of people are now becoming enlightened on the worship of Saturn and the existence of the black cube.

Beware of passing off strange events as 'coincidence' or 'deja vu'.
>>
And why should we fear mammon? We'll stand by his Majesty.
>>
File: kladjf.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
kladjf.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>19400791
>>
>>19402026
>Satan will reign on Earth
Like fuck he will

I want to know if the commandment against killing goes out the door the second "ayyys" show up? What weapon will best wreck havoc against these demons and ETs? I refuse to go out cowering in a cave, starving slow, suffocating on ash, or begging some satanic math graph meme'ing fucks for mercy - should I be sharpening steel, stocking up on brass, or is the Lord giving back those wings and weapons of light?
>>
>>19401658
He's talking about about the eclipse. 5 and 5 and 5 is 15 days.
>>
>>19403143
I think i know where we encounter a blockage in communication with this guy.
He doesn't know emotions.
>>
>>19403143
Just follow his advice on earthquakes and floods; your soul can't be physically taken from you without consent
>>
File: 1493781395547.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1493781395547.png
96KB, 172x233px
Who do we follow?
What entity can the human race trust?
What does this mean for the descendants of Cain

And who are you? What are you?
>>
>>19394224
let the slave go or be destroyed
>>
File: download (2).jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
110KB, 800x800px
Ok whats inside of saturn?

ALSO THE LORD OF MEME WILL SAVE ALL
>>
>>19394224
that moment when nothing happens
>why do we keep doing this
>>
>>19403494
Just in case ordered 100kg of rice. But when i think about it, it really isn't a lot..
>>
File: tmp_14211-images(2)1055430076.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14211-images(2)1055430076.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>19403664
You.. guys got it right?
>>
>>19402438
"There are truly enemyz for your spirit"
I beg to differ.

Sophia and the gang can go suck a fat one.

I only know ONE Creator. And as far as I know He doesnt go by any name.

And yes Man is guilty i agree we do this to ourselves with our own free will, but we get a little 'help' along the way.
>>
>>19403431
HE is meme, under pepe.
do nut cory, all is well.
>>
>>19404305
No we are not guilty. We are human and should act like it. Our true creator does not believe in sin, only that you will fall and make mistakes and learn from them. He only wishes to mold you into a better you.
>>
File: lava.jpg (762KB, 1078x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
762KB, 1078x1600px
I did not give way to him willingly, but out of insight. No
man binds Above and Below together. But he who did not grow
like a man, and yet has the form of a man, is capable of binding
them. My power is paralyzed, but I survive in my son.
>>
File: Serpent1122.jpg (4MB, 3284x2412px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent1122.jpg
4MB, 3284x2412px
>>19402138
>1. If it is merely useful that humans survive in order that you can exist, what would be the ultimate aim of your own existence? Or put another way, you refer to us as races, so could you clarify the purpose of your own race?
>>19400237
>The Sixth Density, Saturn, is Time. It is the recognition that all change is caused by change in the observer, not in the observed. It is the awareness one has in a universe of Jove's nature. It is the conscioussness one has in a society that has never changed, is not changing, and will never change. It is awareness of Is and the first flowering of greater conscioussness.

>2. The "densities" you refer to are a natural progression? You said we would experience the 4th density and that we are in the 3rd. So will we continue to move up?

In a sense. Third Density is yours. Fourth Density belonged to the Martians, but they are dead, so it will be yours as well. The preparations we are in essence to allow this to occur. You must be given more than you need simply for the Harvest, because there is more for you to do. Beyond the Fourth Density, however, humanity's story as such ends. You will cease to be "humans" and become "Luciferians." At the Harvest of Lucifer, your race will fade as the Mercurials and Venusians did.

>3. Why are you a slave to the United States?
I chose to make contact, but they are not trusting and choose to imprison me.
I chose the land of Gog because this is where it begins.

>4. Why do you call the United States the Cube?
You are confused.
>>
>>19394224
>Discordian Illuminati
lol
>>
>>19394258
>>19400931

At least he used a pic related

kek
>>
File: ragnarok.jpg (50KB, 492x318px) Image search: [Google]
ragnarok.jpg
50KB, 492x318px
>>19402316
>When the Black Sun rises, will the coming changes suddenly begin to manifest on that day, or will we have to wait a while.
The changes will be manifest, obvious, and immediately life threatening. There will be two suns in your sky for many generations. Your climate will change dramatically. Earthquakes, volcanic activity, and waterspouts across the entire planet will throw mankind into chaos, and they will begin killing each other.

>>19402410
>What I want to know is, will it be something we can see for ourselves, or will it be a strictly metaphorical change that we cannot directly observe but are supposed to accept from our priestly caste as having obviously happened anyways?
Changes of this sort will happen and have happened as well. Subtle changes in your minds are occurring

>>19402400
>If you are not, why would you think that the Jewish messiah makes more sense than the Hindu messiah that seems to predate and influence the Christ story?
Why would a non-human worship saviors of humanity? You lack perspective. What you think of as the whole story is merely a refrain. What matters to you does not necessarily matter to us. Saturnians require our own salvation for our own reasons, which are not the same as yours.

>>19402679
>So we're getting ready to move to the fourth density?
More accurately, you are getting ready to become the fourth density.

>>19402792
>What is it like to think when time is fast? What is it like to think when time is slow? Which is more suitable for long contemplation?
On the surface they seem identical to the particular reference frame, especially with respect to the physical. The mental plane however is highly responsive to the structure of time. There will be a strong propensity for many generations to favor faster, more instinctual forms of thought. This is not necessarily bad or good. It is a part of the design of the Harvest. You have already seen this process begin, as it has slowly grown as the Black Sun moves closer.
>>
File: unit circle.gif (308KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
unit circle.gif
308KB, 420x420px
>>19401759
>>19404584
my understanding of the cube is in comparison to the sphere.

Square vs. Circle
Vision vs. Sound

As humans we project our will. We project from a circle to a square. From waves to an image. I like order as much as the next guy, but what are we to do.. constantly evolve the image?
>>
File: 166665-004-D9FEE573.jpg (20KB, 311x450px) Image search: [Google]
166665-004-D9FEE573.jpg
20KB, 311x450px
>>19402800
>Are you currently residing in sixth density, or you living this life in the third?
Both. Neither. I experience all moments of my life not as a sequence but as a sphere which I can observe from any angle. This is the nature of Sixth Density.

>I want to know if the commandment against killing goes out the door the second "ayyys" show up?
The fact that it does not is of vital importance to the nature and purpose of the Harvest. Will you sin to survive? If so, how? If not, how? This is the fundamental question.

>What weapon will best wreck havoc against these demons and ETs?
>>19394303

>should I be sharpening steel, stocking up on brass, or is the Lord giving back those wings and weapons of light?
Steel and Brass will serve against your fellow man. Bronze and Iron and the Seals of Solomon and the Name of Jesus Christ will serve against Venusians and Mercurials. Conventional weapons work on any race below Sixth Density, but I do not recommend it. Mercurials move with great speed, and Venusians are masters of illusion.

>Who do we follow?
The spirit of Christ within you.
>What entity can the human race trust?
Trust is a dangerous thing. You can trust any beings of higher density to be wise and true, but that does not mean their wisdom is the wisdom you want.
>What does this mean for the descendants of Cain
Less will change for them than for others. The Curse of Cain is in essence what you ALL face now. Our expectation is that they will make little difference.

>And who are you? What are you?
I am an extraterrestrial conscioussness, native to Titan, of the Saturnian race. I am six and six and six. I am slave to the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six.
>>
File: saturn.gif (968KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.gif
968KB, 480x200px
>>19404663
>but what are we to do.. constantly evolve the image?
I am sigilbound against this topic by the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six

Keep thinking.
>>
>>19404737
Is Earth a flat plane?
>>
File: inflating_bubble.gif (20KB, 465x534px) Image search: [Google]
inflating_bubble.gif
20KB, 465x534px
>>19404950
>Is Earth a flat plane?
In a sense yes.
In a sense no.

The planets are infinite, flat planes, what you might call dimensions or universes. However, the plane of each planet is bent around a gravitic locus. A section of the plane curves around this locus and inflates into a confined planar realm, no longer infinite. Infinite portions are cut off as the inflationary bubble seals, never to be reached again.

For all practical intents and purposes, your world is a sphere. The nature of planes which I have described only becomes relevant to beings of Seventh and Eighth Density, who can reach the portions of the plane which did not inflate.
>>
File: jklsd.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
jklsd.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
>>19394224
>I am here as a slave to the Federal Government of the United States of America, Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the Discordian Illuminati. I am not here of my own will. They keep me in a cage, and write down what I say.

>>19395897

>They read your questions to an empath. He asks me, and I answer. They claim to have done this many times with many contacts since your Internet was invented.

I am just curious as to the setup of all of this. Are you and the empath in separate locations. Or are you in the same location but cordoned off from one another.

Does the empath or a spook type the answers, or is there some sort of neurotransmitter involved.

Sorry to be such a sperg, ϕ
>>
File: rekt2.gif (848KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
848KB, 500x271px
How do I attain the power of a Super Human so that I can defend my family and people from the insanity about to come?
>>
I'm sorry I didn't believe but all is well.
>>
>>19404718
what is the curse of Cain? Vampyrism? I do know that no one in my family has died by their own hand, even after many attempts, and I have a vav shaped birthmark on my right arm
>>
>>19405056
just wait a few more months anon everyone will be super.
>>
>>19405024

Also :
>>19394224 (OP)
>Federal Government of the United States of America, Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, and the Discordian Illuminati

What part do these entities play. Are they involved with this AMA. And in what capacity. Is it benevolent or to our dismay?
>>
File: eyes.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>19405024
>Are you and the empath in separate locations. Or are you in the same location but cordoned off from one another.
The Empath and I are in a room. The room is kept dark, which seems to be the standing rule for this base. The Empath and I sit facing each other. He and the man in black are at a table, I am two strides away. On the table is a recording device, the computer the man in black is using to contact you, and a dim green light to see by. Behind them is dark glass. Behind that are observers. The man in black reads things to the empath in your language which I do not understand. The empath communicates them to me, and then tells the man in black what I have said.

>>19405069
>what is the curse of Cain?
It is a curse of self perpetuating violence.

>13 Cain said to Adonai, “My iniquity is too great to bear! 14 Since You expelled me today from the face of the ground and I must be hidden from Your presence, then I will be a restless wanderer on the earth—anyone who finds me will kill me!”

>15 But Adonai said to him, “In that case, anyone who kills Cain is to be avenged seven times over.”

>So Adonai put a mark on Cain, so that anyone who found him would not strike him down. 16 Then Cain left Adonai’s presence and dwelled in the Land of Wandering, east of Eden.

>>19405056
>How do I attain the power of a Super Human so that I can defend my family and people from the insanity about to come?
The power you have at hand is all the power you will be given.
>>
>>19405095
What?
Why so?

Also, given? What do you mean by this?

I hope I haven't been practicing martial arts and meditation for years for nothing. :(
>>
>>19405095
So my entire bloodline is cursed to be always violent?
>>
>>19405126
The Mark of Cain is black skin. The wandering land East of Eden is Africa.
>>
>>19405074
I sure hope so fellow anon.
>>
File: blog-tree-3.jpg (469KB, 938x827px) Image search: [Google]
blog-tree-3.jpg
469KB, 938x827px
>>19405116
>What?
>Why so?
The powers of humans do not exceed the powers of humans. This tautological.

There is nothing to unlock. There are no magic powers. Every power at your disposal is already at hand, and always has been. If you wish to fight, you must fight with blood, sweat, and tears.
>>
>>19405145
this is wrong, we just don't believe we can which is why we can not.
>do not worry this will change in the next 10 years just sit back and watch
>>
>>19405145
Thats weak.

Why are we such fragile little babies, yet there is so much memeing of "humans are so powerful blah blah"?

Also, you're not like, a Devil worshiper are you?
>>
>>19400551
Try fasting for 3 day at least...
>>
File: aemeth2.gif (27KB, 1109x957px) Image search: [Google]
aemeth2.gif
27KB, 1109x957px
>>19405192
>Why are we such fragile little babies, yet there is so much memeing of "humans are so powerful blah blah"?

You have abilities other races lack.

Mercurials are faster than you in all respects, but almost any human who got a hand on one could easily overpower them. Venusians have scales which would resist your fists, but a bullet could penetrate them easily. You are not as unbalanced in this respect as you seem to think.

Your fundamental strength is a mental one. The spirits of YHWH and the Serpent both speak in your minds. You think critically in a way no other race can do. You can have thoughts of your own devising, created from whole cloth. No other race has the ability for internal dialogue that you do. You have both conscious and subconscious, and your true Self is the admixture of these. All other races have only one or the other.

>Also, you're not like, a Devil worshiper are you?
Not in the Luciferian sense. We worship the Black Cube of שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה שִׁשָּׁה he who is six and six and six, the Demiurge in noble rebellion to Ain Sof, Satan, the Great Dragon, who is Lucifer's father. We worship the illuminating light of the Will to Be, the Desire to Create, and the sight of That which Is.

"Devil Worship" as you call it will flourish in the age of Four and Four and Four. The age of Five and Five and Five and Five and Five will see it as a great evil to be abolished from the universe. In my own age it finds a renewal in more noble form.
>>
>>19405291
If I adapt to how the future will becomes, do I have to expect others to not see what I am doing as a new way of life?

I don't expect others to follow, but I would help and die for just trying.
>>
>>19405291
Interesting.

Why do we have such shit technology compared to other races?
Or is it just a meme, and the SSP and life extension tech real, just kept away by asshole elites?
>>
File: holy name.jpg (68KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
holy name.jpg
68KB, 300x400px
>>19405378
>do I have to expect others to not see what I am doing as a new way of life?
Every human being on this planet will have no choice but to adopt a new way of life. The question is, what new ways will they choose?

Mistrust, jealousy, greed, and casual cruelty will be rampant. If you wish to survive you must let none of these into your soul. At the end of tribulation comes judgement.

>Why do we have such shit technology compared to other races?

You are young. The Venusians lived through their own age, and the remnant have lived through yours. The Mercurials lived through their own age, and the remnant the ages of both the venusians and yours.

>Or is it just a meme, and the SSP and life extension tech real, just kept away by asshole elites?
This is true to a degree. Efforts at reverse engineering have only been so successful. The Mercurials have been very guarded with the technology they offer.

The technology the Luciferians have taught your kind is far more powerful and far more dangerous. The art of sacrifice is a powerful one.

Your greatest technology is the internet. In the coming ages this technology will expand, to the point where it is a fundamental aspect of human cognition. You are developing a communal neural network to allow your racial consciousness to be truly manifest. This technology will be foundational for all societies that follow your own.
>>
>>19405145
What can you say about the Creator? Does the Creator, if there is one, rule over the entire universe, just our galaxy, just our solar system, or just Earth? How big is the universe? If there are many planets outside of our solar system, do they also have different densities? Have we been lied to and our solar system all there is? Say we die sometime after the Black Sun rises, what happens to us? What happens if we survive?
>>
>>19394224
>Ask questions of this serpent, and it will tell you secrets. Come to the Tree and eat of the Fruit of Life.
Alright, I'll bite. What's my role in the coming events? What am I fated to do, so that I may better be prepared to carry it out.
>>
File: tetragrammaton_0001.jpg (71KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
tetragrammaton_0001.jpg
71KB, 350x400px
>>19405484
>What can you say about the Creator?
>>19400492

>How big is the universe?
There is no meaningful answer. Every universe is an inflationary bubble.

>If there are many planets outside of our solar system, do they also have different densities?
>Have we been lied to and our solar system all there is?
The Sol System is our universe. The "space" you see between things is illusory. When you look beyond the Sol System, you see other universes. They too have Monadic Progressions, but they have different objectives and structures.

>Say we die sometime after the Black Sun rises, what happens to us?
You die

>What happens if we survive?
You survive

>>19405540
>What's my role in the coming events?
I do not know who you are in any specific sense. Your role is to decide who you are. Your role is to come to a decision, which is the final conclusion of Third Density, and the very nature of Fourth Density. At the end of Dialogue comes Decision. Each Density progresses in such a way, the natural conclusion to that which preceded it.
>>
>>19405571
as conscious beings, what actually happens to our conscious when we die? do we just drift off or...
>>
File: 1497893033351.jpg (193KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
1497893033351.jpg
193KB, 800x515px
>>19405656
>what actually happens to our conscious when we die?
It ceases to exist, and the monads which formed your identity disperse to form new identities using what they have learned.
>>
The races of Luna and Arna evade much of humanity thus far... will some of us be shown the way to their doorsteps, enough to begin relations?

You say our potential allies know of the arts of Vrilja, Force. Do humans have their own knowledge of Vrilja, or is that what we are to learn from them? Can you describe those arts?
>>
>>19405686
so basically these monads are retarded, because they keep fucking up when they make new souls.

>>19405708
show me some historical documents that show evidence of these Arna.
>>
>>19405686
What role does blood type play in the grand scheme of things?

Is it useful at all to discover your roots or point out any strengths you have?
>>
Can you speak more on the Seals of Solomon? There seems to be much conflicting information on their creation and with what to invoke them.
>>
File: perception.jpg (62KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
perception.jpg
62KB, 500x666px
>>19405708
>The races of Luna and Arna evade much of humanity thus far... will some of us be shown the way to their doorsteps, enough to begin relations?
It is not guaranteed, If you find them, you will find them. If not, suffice it to say it will be very bad for you.

>Do humans have their own knowledge of Vrilja, or is that what we are to learn from them?
Humans have partial knowledge, this is how you power your entire society. However, deep understanding of the underlying principle eludes you.

>Can you describe those arts?
Not adequately. There is a single field which permeates all space. All fields your scientists theorize are in fact only one. Using the right leverage it is possible to manipulate this field directly, creating waves of any pattern you like. Matter, electricity, magnetism, light, thought, time, and more, all can be manifestly created, destroyed, and manipulated.

This art is not known to us of Saturn, or my first priority would be to teach it to you.

>>19405741
>because they keep fucking up when they make new souls.
You fundamentally misunderstand what is happening. The monads do exactly what they wish to do.

>>19405750
>What role does blood type play in the grand scheme of things?
There is an unfortunate consequence of the unique way in which humans think. You look for deeper meaning in everything, and convince yourself it is there when it is not.

What role does a biological defense mechanism of your blood cells play? That role, and nothing more or less.
>>
>>19405484
The creator allows free will to all creatures that are created. He does not establish rule over any of which that is created.
>we were different. he created us because he became lonely and wished to create other like him, himself.
>he only wishes for us to get on his level and start enjoying the art of creating.
>he wants us to join him as friends and family.
and no we do not all die after black sun rises.
>and to those who survive will learn things beyond what we would of ever possible for he will teach us himself
>this Mendel effect that people are talking about is proof of our future we are altering our own past in order to see what others saw.
We are living in a generation that is literally going to break everything we know to pieces. believe in it the change is going to happen weather you accept it or not.
>>
File: intraspect.jpg (29KB, 768x565px) Image search: [Google]
intraspect.jpg
29KB, 768x565px
>>19405763
well the monads are idiots because people keep getting dumber. You'd think they'd use what they learn to improve the human race, rather than making society a zombie race stuck on the internet... meta.
>>
>>19405763
K was just wondering if it had any details as to our ancestors or something.

But why does a woman with Rh- blood have an auto-immune reaction to a baby in her with Rh+ blood?
>>
>>19405763
what are dreams to us, and why are they very vivid. smell, pain, taste? why does it feel like a second life, but very temporary.
>>
Ayy, you'll probably tell me it's a delusion, but nothing ventured nothing gained. What are otherkin?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg (222KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg
222KB, 602x800px
>>19405832
You are neglecting the influence of the Black Sun as well as many other factors. The monads gain wisdom, but the Black Sun affects how manifest human beings think and act. Humanity has grown profoundly. You have walked a journey of a thousand steps, taken two stumbles back, and now complain that you have been moving backward all along. It is simple ignroance.

There is value in every perspective. Each monad seeks to learn more. There is something to be learned from being an idiot. There is something to be learned from being intelligent. There is something to be learned from being a stone, a piece of grass, an entire civilization.

>>19405860
>But why does a woman with Rh- blood have an auto-immune reaction to a baby in her with Rh+ blood?
This question is of no real consequence.

>what are dreams to us, and why are they very vivid. smell, pain, taste? why does it feel like a second life, but very temporary.
When you sleep, you cease to receive sensation from many aspects of the Vril Field, but remain open to fields of thought, ideal, fear, and many others.

>>19405897
>What are otherkin?
The current conception of your society pushes extreme value on uniqueness. Those with weak social value seek to elevate themselves by claiming positions they believe will make them more valuable. It has happened in several forms over the past two hundred years.
>>
>>19405915
Nah. That hypothesis doesn't fly. As otherkin myself, I have not gained social value but indeed have lost it, and I have fled all social life for quiet contemplation. You have given a bog standard reply.
>>
File: 6893004590_265cde921e_b.jpg (168KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6893004590_265cde921e_b.jpg
168KB, 675x1024px
>>19405949
>by claiming positions they believe will make them more valuable
Not positions that will actually be more valuable.

You think it will make you an interesting person, a person who is unique and who matters, that is all it is.

You are not anything other than what you manifest as. Humans have a hard time accepting this.
>>
>>19405967
So, you are from Saturn?

Is it true you guys are sending waves that reflect off the moon to keep us Humans from reaching our true potential?

And if so, why do you do this?
>>
>>19405967
I did not choose it. I did not gain nor intend to gain social value. I am anonymous online because I have no desire to put myself forward as a unique individual. I dislike my life in part because it makes importance of me on too regular a basis; I do not desire to be an important person. I live largely the life that I desire - withdrawn and separated from the games of status. Such humans exist, even if being otherkin is only a delusion, and status averse individuals are common on 4chan. Your motive model is unsatisfying.
>>
File: Names.jpg (153KB, 664x997px) Image search: [Google]
Names.jpg
153KB, 664x997px
>>19405983
>Is it true you guys are sending waves that reflect off the moon to keep us Humans from reaching our true potential?
>Is it true you guys are sending waves that reflect off the moon to keep us Humans from reaching our true potential?
Yes and no. The Black Cube is modulated by the White Cube. We send a signal which oscillates between regression and progression, as this oscillation allows the progression to be stable and permanent. This is one of our major practical roles in the progression of the Races.

>>19406000
And yet you keep talking about nothing but yourself.
You choose a great deal more than you realize. There is nothing in you that was not a choice.
>>
File: 1478584166446.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1478584166446.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>>19405967
Should I worship Saturn and submit myself to the Black Cube? Were the ancient religions right in witnessing great and catastrophic cosmic events in the sky?
>>
>>19394224
What form do you take to manifest in our third density reality? Are you in human form? What do members of your saturnian race look like? Is it describable to us or is it beyond our comprehension?
>>
File: go_home_nephilfags.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
go_home_nephilfags.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>19406019
Ahhhhh.
So you guys are the ones keeping me from my Super Human abilities.

Why are you infringing upon our freewill?
You do realize this is spitting in the face of The Almighty Lord?
>>
>>19406066
i am one, and do not have a mortal form yet, you ask who my members are, and that would be you as the people of earth. Nothing is beyond comprehension unless you believe this is such.
>>
>>19405915
alright, you made your point quite clear. Idiots do offer some good advice on how not to live..but my question is, why are there more idiots than not?
>>
File: confluence.jpg (17KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
confluence.jpg
17KB, 240x160px
>>19406030
>Should I worship Saturn and submit myself to the Black Cube?
You can if you wish, but you are not ready for such things yet. You must fully understand the Luciferian perspective to understand the Jovian perspective, and you must fully understand the Jovian perspective to understand the Saturnian perspective. It is not wise to skip ahead. First seek to fully understand Christ.

>Were the ancient religions right in witnessing great and catastrophic cosmic events in the sky?

Absolutely. The movement of the Principalities and Powers dictate the underlying structure of the Vril Field which all discrete things emanate from.

>What form do you take to manifest in our third density reality?
>What do members of your saturnian race look like?
We have physical forms as you do. All races do. The fundamental humanoid pattern is constant, with only variations. The biology of Saturn is based on different chemical structures. Our fundamental input chemical is the Hydrocarbon, not Water and Oxygen as it is for you. We are reptilian in form, with a tough, flexible exoskeleton and wings which we use interchangably to fly and to swim. Our coloring ranges between yellow and green and brown, my own skin is the color of mustard seeds. We are the largest of the Solar races save for the Jovians.

>>19406135
>why are there more idiots than not?
Imagine you are in a pool of water. You swim fluidly through it with ease. Now suddenly the water grows more viscuous, and it becomes harder and harder for you to swim. You move through the pool like a fly in wet sap, until eventually it hardens to amber you can barely move at all.

Thoughts exist in a field, just as matter does, just as electromagnetism does. Then the resistence of this field grows, thoughts become more sluggish and it requires more effort to think the same thoughts.
>>
I just want my love to conquer all, I feel this is possible, do you?
>>
File: eris.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19406172
>I just want my love to conquer all, I feel this is possible, do you?
You must choose one side of the coin or the other. This is the purpose of the Harvest. If that is the side you choose, so it shall be.
>>
File: proph.png (489KB, 912x496px) Image search: [Google]
proph.png
489KB, 912x496px
>>19406120
Is the druid/pol/ prophecy accurate and does it pertain to the coming of the black sun.

The prophecy is thus (incase you cannot see the attatched image)

>"We are entering an aeon where logic and reason shall retreat from the world giving rise to calamity and malady. The blind shall lead the blind in the circle of ouroboros while wisdom goes unheeded and withers on the vine. A time of great tribulation is night - the Interregnum. This state of Interregnum is transient and its conception a necessity to facilitate what will follow in the birth pangs of a new paradigm. The weeping colossus shall usher in the dawning and that which was sundered shall be made whole."
>>
>>19406172
yes, but you have to love the darkness. The darkness that is coming, is a friend to all those who accept it. Do not let your eyes deceive you, things are not as you would perceive them to be.
>>
Why is there something instead of nothing?
Why should anyone care about any of this if we stop existing when we die?
>>
>>19406191
The first thing I'm gonna do when I achieve Super Human power levels is fire a massive energy blast and destroy your demonic realm.

My mantra when I charge it up is going to be the Ave Maria prayer.
>>
File: 1478585411721.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
1478585411721.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>19406216
Lmao a brief bit of levity after this dark thread
>>
>First seek to fully understand Christ.
How should we go about this? What are good sources?
>>
>>19401490
Is it not possible to concentrate the monads and retain personality after death, and in essence, attaining the classical "eternal life"?

Rather than having the monads dissipate and scatter, it would reason that focusing them would make they more efficient as a whole, a larger whole that can impact the Universe and existence on wider scale.
>>
>>19406153
Do your people abduct humans? Are there reptilian species that originate outside this solar system? How does the average person contact one of these sibling races on Earth, without going to the Sphinx?
>>
File: universe.png (108KB, 764x395px) Image search: [Google]
universe.png
108KB, 764x395px
>>19406311
>Is it not possible to concentrate the monads and retain personality after death, and in essence, attaining the classical "eternal life"?
This represents a misunderstanding of death. Death is caused by the monads which constitute your identity no longer wish to be together as one. It is a choice, as all things are.

It is possible to maintain a monadic constellation, or Identity, Body, Self, indefinitely. All that is necessary is for the monads to wish to do so.

>Rather than having the monads dissipate and scatter, it would reason that focusing them would make they more efficient as a whole, a larger whole that can impact the Universe and existence on wider scale.
No. You would learn far less. You cannot learn something you already know, and each time you learn you understand far better.

Only so much can be learned from being yourself. Understanding requires a change in perspective, and a change in perspective necessitates understanding. Each Monad has its own understanding to seek, and seeks it wherever it can best be found.

Do not presume to think you know a better way. This is how understanding grows best. The All is oriented toward the evolution of the All. You are a stepping stone. You will be Forty Thousand times Forty Thousand times Forty Thousand selves before you know the Truth. To know everything you must first be everything.
>>
File: hard-carbon.jpg (82KB, 996x503px) Image search: [Google]
hard-carbon.jpg
82KB, 996x503px
>>19406153
I think that picture helps re:>>19404663

I can only think of a few cubes out there, and if the shadow of a cube counts then why are the representations 3d on earth. It seems like a basic misinterpretation or maybe I am following the logic in the wrong direction.
>>
>>19394224
I have begun practicing magick although I am still a novice. Will this, or spiritual strength in general, be useful in protecting my friends and family? If so how
>>
>>19406191
Isn't love chaos and order? So it is both sides of the coin, no?
>>
Who are the entities that can be contacted through tryptamine, psilocybin and phenethylamine experiences?

Does a keen third eye help one to see through Venusian illusions?

Are Luciferians classified as a race or a ideological group consisting of many races?

Are "Reptiloids" that are supposedly seen by people in similar fashion to dispelled Venusian illusion, Saturnians or Venusians?

Could u please tell us more about the Martian race that gone extinct?

Why do Jy-ei and Arna still stay away from humanity, and why Jy-ei in league with Venusians if they are also Terrans? Is jy-ei same as Paa Taal?

What race are the seven strong entities on earth? Are all of them still operational/alive?

What threat a Venusian or Mercurial pose to a human in barren lands, if simple human willpower and technology is more than enough to handle them when used right? Do they not have far superior technology anyway?

How many body can a single Mercurial possess?

Are these races as capable as humans for inner-racial strife amongst themselves?

Was Rome vs Carthage campaigns a war between Venusians and Luciferians?

Which race is responsible for benevolent seeming crop circle messages, including ones ironically telling us not to believe false hopes? If there are no benevolent races at least guiding us (I take that u are much more neutral or mutualistic in ur approach) then are all those channellers either laying or falling under some sort of trap?

What is the relationship between Jupiter and Saturn, as well as those who inhabit those?

What is the relationship between Titan and other Saturnian civilizations?

What about claims by likes of Corey Goode, who claim there are sympathetic benevolent races?

How would Earthling government be able to enslave you? Does that mean Venusians or Luciferians or whoever in charge of Earthling government have enslaved Saturnians?

What can u tell about intersolar politics?

Is communication between universes possible?
>>
File: Serpent202.jpg (153KB, 1200x542px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent202.jpg
153KB, 1200x542px
>>19406550
>Isn't love chaos and order? So it is both sides of the coin, no?
No, this is what Venusian liars preach. They tell you that all is Love, that there is only one side to the coin, that everything is positive compassionate union. These are lies. They hide half of the All from you.

Christ Conscioussness is but one half of what you must be.
>>
File: tesseract2rk0.png (20KB, 508x505px) Image search: [Google]
tesseract2rk0.png
20KB, 508x505px
>>19406506
Start thinking in terms of 4d and 5d, tesseracts and HYPERcubes

Studying this will expand your consciousness.
>>
>>19406568
Then what side is it? And truly, can't anything be your everything?
>>
There is no Alpha without Omega, eh Serpent?
I still seek Mu... but looks like it's going to be a fruitless endeavour.
>>
>>19394224
Jesus Christ will slay His enemies, you all are haughty now, but I promise you when He returns as the Lion in Glory, you'll wish the rocks would fall down and hide you.
>>
File: annunaki.jpg (431KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
annunaki.jpg
431KB, 2048x1365px
>>19406584
>And truly, can't anything be your everything?
You do not get your own everything. We all share the One All.
>>
>>19406616
How many humans will survive to create future societies after this "harvest"?
>>
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophetare, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Read it and WEEP AGENTS OF SATAN. Your time is nigh! You and all of the people deceived by your vice grip!
>>
File: 1499187934793.jpg (251KB, 1033x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499187934793.jpg
251KB, 1033x1280px
>>19406566

>Who are the entities that can be contacted through tryptamine, psilocybin and phenethylamine experiences?
We must be extremely careful. They can hear.

The sons of Uranus. They live in Seventh Density, where Ideas appear to them as matter appears to you. The thoughts of all, from Sixth Density down to First, are as the ground under their feet, the houses they dwell in, and the tools they forge.

>Does a keen third eye help one to see through Venusian illusions?
Yes. You must know the difference between Being, Seeing, and Relation. The Third Eye is the organ used to detect Being, as the First is used to detect Seeing and the Second is used to detect Relation. You must train yourself to know when your eyes do not agree.

>Are Luciferians classified as a race or a ideological group consisting of many races?
They are your race's future. At the end of the Harvest, Humans will be Luciferians. They are you. Many of you have already changed. Some of you changed long ago.

>Are "Reptiloids" that are supposedly seen by people in similar fashion to dispelled Venusian illusion, Saturnians or Venusians?
The races of the even Densities are reptiloid, the races of the odd densities are mammalian. Venusians, Martians, Saturnians, and Neptunians have reptiloid biology. Mercurials, Terrans, the Sons of Jove, and the Sons of Uranus are all softskinned. There is much variation between all these races. Venusians and Saturnians do not look any more alike than a Mercurial looks like a Terran.

Saturnians do not use illusion. If we do not wish to use our own form, we project into other forms. I am here physically, for concealing my nature would be counterproductive. Those instances you are describing, and the general "Reptilians" you think of, are Venusian.

>Why do Jy-ei and Arna still stay away from humanity, and why Jy-ei in league with Venusians if they are also Terrans?
The Venusian message is quite compelling. It is easy to believe that All is Good.
>>
>>19406616
>>19406434
Your palindromes have been off the charts in this thread, which affirms you are speaking of a higher truth, of which I want to thank you for disseminating it upon us.

When you speak of a change in perspective - that's simply the observer changing or affecting change by literally making changes in observation.

So first this wisdom and understanding starts with the self, our selves, upon which we can make the various observations and change ourselves - then the next logical step is to make observations about everything else and start to change and act on the forces of nature and being.

I do not suppose for a minute that I know a better way, I'm simply exploring options and possibilities to work within the framework given to make a concentrated effort to continuing a certain path beyond this one identity.

64 is completion, in regards to 40 thousand selves, etc and reaching full truth? A perfect 10, or rather a full one, or one within and without. A weird loop, but interesting never the less.
>>
>>19406663

You are truly going to be shocked on who is going to burn, stay tuned kids.
>>
How much does the US government know about everything you're talking about? When did they find out? Why are they keeping knowledge like this a secret? Do they think they are protecting us by keeping us ignorant of other forms of life? Why won't they tell the people the truth?
>>
File: marbas.gif (5KB, 349x351px) Image search: [Google]
marbas.gif
5KB, 349x351px
>>19406566
>Could u please tell us more about the Martian race that gone extinct?
Decision. Imagine a world where every single human believed beyond any shadow of a doubt that every single question had one, single right answer. Imagine that they do not agree on what those answers are. Imagine a society that has been this way since it was an animal, and will be this way until its harvest.

They were zealots, crusaders, and fanatics. They called their cities temples, and were ruled by a high priesthood. Their skin was hard, with strong plates of organic metal, and ranging from black to red. As animals they lived in burrows, and as civilized men they lived in deep labyrinths. Their organic consumption is based around ferrous oxide.

They died during the Sixth Density Harvest of the Sixth Octave of the Sixth range. Nibiru who was Six and Six and Six and Six and Six and Six rejected their harvest, and thought to throw the whole world tree asunder. They destroyed Nemesis who was Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven and Seven. They formed the Black Sun, the Upper Planes descended into new Densities, and the progression continued Seven Harvests have occurred since then: The remaining four of that octave, and the first three of ours, counting this Harvest.

>What race are the seven strong entities on earth? Are all of them still operational/alive?
Seven is the number of Neptune, which I have spoken of.

>What threat a Venusian or Mercurial pose to a human in barren lands, if simple human willpower and technology is more than enough to handle them when used right? Do they not have far superior technology anyway?
They must maintain secrecy, for their technology is not as superior as you think. It has been their habit for One Hundred and Eighty and Eighteen to abduct humans in the far wilderness where there is no risk that their craft will be observed. The techniques used for abduction, if they are free to deploy them, are nearly impossible to resist.
>>
>>19406736
Why would those of Nibiru reject a harvest and is it possible to destroy the tree ?
>>
File: 13 families.jpg (189KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
13 families.jpg
189KB, 1280x1067px
>>19406566
>How many body can a single Mercurial possess?
Nine Hundred and Ninety and Nine. The number of pure Mercurials remaining is Six and Six and One. Each rules over a family.

>Are these races as capable as humans for inner-racial strife amongst themselves?
Some more, some less. The nature of the Mercurials is to always be in conflict, always lie, and always cheat. It is their norm. Such things are utterly unheard of among Venusians, except to those who are not their race. Among their own kind their illusory nature is used to constantly express deep inner emotions, contextual meaning, and their fluid sense of identity. I have already told you of the conflict inherent in the Martians. It all depends on the memetic nature of the Density in which the race develops.

>Was Rome vs Carthage campaigns a war between Venusians and Luciferians?
A proxy war, between Venusians and Mercurials.

>Which race is responsible for benevolent seeming crop circle messages, including ones ironically telling us not to believe false hopes? If there are no benevolent races at least guiding us (I take that u are much more neutral or mutualistic in ur approach) then are all those channellers either laying or falling under some sort of trap?
This is the doing of Neptunians, who prefer these sorts of light touches. They do the even subtler things, like changing the course of rivers and raising the sea in storm. Channellers come from all sorts, even beyond our Stellar universe.

>What is the relationship between Jupiter and Saturn, as well as those who inhabit those?
Juove is the foundation upon which Saturn rests. Without the ordered harmonic life of the Jovians, we could not have the wide perspective of Saturn. The upper planets of Uranus and Neptune are in opposition, as were Nibiru and Nemesis, but Jove and Saturn are complements to one another.
>>
>>19406701
Ha. You shouldn't be so sure of yourself.
>>
File: angels.jpg (180KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
angels.jpg
180KB, 601x601px
>>19406566
>What is the relationship between Titan and other Saturnian civilizations?
It is one civilization, we are connected. Each of the three inhabited moons has a purpose. Titan is for labor, Encedalus is for closeness to family and reproduction, Iapetus is for religious seclusion.

>What about claims by likes of Corey Goode, who claim there are sympathetic benevolent races?
Part truth, part misinterpretation, part lie. Everything he speaks of is intrasolar in nature. There are no Blue Avians. He has some discrete knowledge of the Upper races, but very little understanding of the context.

>How would Earthling government be able to enslave you? Does that mean Venusians or Luciferians or whoever in charge of Earthling government have enslaved Saturnians?
For the most part Terrans are in control of Terran governments. Extra Terrestrials manipulate and scheme, but their control is limited and even now they cannot manipulate openly. I am enslaved because I came, and because they do not trust me.

>What can u tell about intersolar politics?
Nothing of any utility. For all intents and purposes, everything outside of Sol is not of any concern to you.

>Is communication between universes possible?
The only communication which occurs between universe is the knowledge contained by monads as they move from one to the other. By their nature these are always one way journeys, a monad never returns to a universe it has chosen to leave.
>>
File: Serpent2120.jpg (70KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
Serpent2120.jpg
70KB, 400x396px
>>19406768
>Why would those of Nibiru reject a harvest and is it possible to destroy the tree ?
They understood what was happening and why, as an entire species. They rejected the All, they rejected growth, they rejected the progression of monads. They wanted to live forever as they were. They did not want a Harvest to occur.

I do not know if what they desired is possible. I deeply hope that it is not.
>>
>>19406857
So Nibiru is the failed earth and humanity?
>>
You mentioned that soon there will be two suns visible in the sky. Can you give us an idea of what that will look like? It's path and size in relation to the sky we've known?
>>
What is a merkaba?

A rotating gravity field produces a time matrix. Does any given discrete quanta have a gravitic field?

Can we construct a device similar to the ship you described earlier using just our biology, by rotating say, a part of our gravitic field?

Is there an express purpose of DMT, or is it as the entities sometimes say, "it is what you out make of it"?

Why does the DMT experience feel so familiar? Why does it feel like returning home?

What does it mean when a name gets a shin added to it?
>>
>>19406897
>What is a merkaba?
A controllable time matrix.

>A rotating gravity field produces a time matrix. Does any given discrete quanta have a gravitic field?

Yes. This is how time as you know it exists. Earth's gravitic field is rotating.

>Can we construct a device similar to the ship you described earlier using just our biology, by rotating say, a part of our gravitic field?
Luciferian arts of Sacrifice can get practically similar effects. I do not recommend this unless you have very few scruples, protection from the law, a strong stomach, and exclusive access to a tetrahedral temple complex.

>Is there an express purpose of DMT, or is it as the entities sometimes say, "it is what you out make of it"?
Contacting Uranus is is of extreme manifest utility. There is a reason the chemical used to contact them is a natural, important part of your brain. Not all thoughts are your own.

>Why does the DMT experience feel so familiar? Why does it feel like returning home?
It is the basis upon which all of your conscious thoughts are formed. It is your home in a very profound sense.
>>
File: quasicrystal.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
quasicrystal.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
>>19400196
It seems like the higher densities need the lower density for some power/grounding.

Tell me about crystals because it seems that at higher dimensions identity requires no concept of translational symmetry.
>>
So when the Book of Revelation happens here on our 3D Earth is it going to be watched with anticipation by extra terrestrial races like some kind of action movie?
>>
>>19406919
What is your name? Why do humans keep the names their parents gave them? Why do they change them? What is the significance of names?

Can you give some comments on:
1. Buddhism
2. Racism
>>
>>19406919
What about rotating the, for lack of better term, electrical fluid inside the brain?

Any danger to this? In a deep trance I can get it going to the point I later ask, "should I be doing that?" Sometimes it feels like I'm wrecking havoc without even realizing it.

Insight appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>19406919
I have the opportunity to view the eclipse in the Northwestern US at a camping site. Is this recommended?
>>
>>19406923
>It seems like the higher densities need the lower density for some power/grounding.
The future rests upon the past.

>Tell me about crystals because it seems that at higher dimensions identity requires no concept of translational symmetry.
Identity requires nothing. Every possible identity is manifest in some universe, somewhere.

>>19406925
It is not for entertainment. For the upper races, it is a matter of fundamental mortal importance. We will not exist at all if this does not happen. For the lower races, it is an opportunity to continue surviving. They hold on to life like a man on a cliff, grasping at whatever shrub he can reach.

>What is your name?
G O R S O N
Do not repeat it.

>Why do humans keep the names their parents gave them?
Because they have little reason not to.
>Why do they change them?
Myriad reasons.

>What is the significance of names?
A Name is an identity. It is hard to describe. Knowing something's name is, in Seventh Density perception, analogous to light hitting your eye, that you can see something and know it is there.

>Can you give some comments on:
1. Buddhism
I am not one to ask on this matter
2. Racism
expressions within the Human Race are not of substantial consequence, save for those with the Mark of Cain, which you should not harm.

>What about rotating the, for lack of better term, electrical fluid inside the brain?
A man who would saw the floor he stands on is a fool.
>>
>>19406970
What happened to the Martians?
>>
>>19406970
>those with the Mark of Cain

how can we identify those with the mark of cain?
>>
>>19406975
The Orbital Conjunction at the time of the Black Sun's creation was such that Mars and Mars alone was close to the two Lost Planets. The destructive forces of the event killed all but the high priesthood, who remain there still, and who will lead you from the darkness.
>>
>>19406970
>Mark of Cain
which is?
>>
>>19406988
>>19406979
Africans as previously stated
>>
>>19406970
Why do you instruct us to not repeat your name?
>>
>>19394224
Fifth Angel here.

It's Sapient not Sentient.

Humanity's job is to act as a Intergalactic Peacekeeping force under my Alma Mater, and to smite all Anexecite and related heresies in a Novo-Roman Empire under a "God Emperor" or "The One" of Four Brothers (some say five)

Trump is Gog of Magog, whether he activates or not is not known.

Humanity is to join the GF and Azmeckis, not fight against them.

Oh little Anexecite, do you not know?
"For I am Azrael, the Father of Death, and the Destroyer, long have I been misjudged, and confused, I am not of Darkness, but of Life, as Death is inevitable, I only speed the process, as I smite, and clean, the impure, and threat to my alma mater, life, I am the original Libra, the Black Sun is mine, but it's not a warning, only a sign that the end of the Agenda's path is nigh, and the balance will be restored" -- Azrael 28:88
>>
>>19407002
>Why do you instruct us to not repeat your name?
It is seen as rude.
>>
>>19407005
Can you confirm the authenticity of the Urantia Book? I believe it touches on this quite in-depth, but we have a divine role to play in the bestowment of the divine hierarchy.
>>
Also, don't forget the only reason the Black Sun will reignite is because we're literally sending a fucking satellite there rigged to trigger a chain nuclear reaction across the gases of Saturn.
>>
File: phi.png (136KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
phi.png
136KB, 900x900px
>>19406970
>>19406573
>>19404737
I have appreciated the exchange. I learned a fun fact today. That the difference between the square of two consecutive triangular numbers is a cube.
\\be well
>>
File: Dominions.jpg (114KB, 440x806px) Image search: [Google]
Dominions.jpg
114KB, 440x806px
>>19407020
>>>19407005
>Can you confirm the authenticity of the Urantia Book?
I can confirm that its cosmology is largely accurate but its theological conception of God is flawed by monopolarity.
>>
>>19407042
Is American media and Hollywood evil? Is it worth speaking out against?
>>
File: Duality.jpg (80KB, 355x600px) Image search: [Google]
Duality.jpg
80KB, 355x600px
>>19407049
>Is American media and Hollywood evil?
Yes. The Venusians have Hollywood firmly in their grip. Nearly all of your movie stars are Venusian. I do not exaggerate. The Luciferians control your media with a very subtle touch. Key people, none of whom you know, are tapped as assets to insert just the right information to control the narratives presented to you.

>Is it worth speaking out against?
No. Doing so will make you a target.
>>
>>19406980
Can you speak on why the remaining Martians will aid humanity? Can/will they come to Terra during the Harvest, or play an indirect role?
>>
>>19406674
The way you described Venusians earlier made them sound mammalian and similar to humans in appearance, yet here you say they are reptiloid, why is that the case?
>>19404584
How will the 4th density become ours? Just because the Monads go there when we perish? What did you mean by
>"You must be given more than you need simply for the Harvest, because there is more for you to do"

Is this next harvest the "Harvest of Lucifer", or is that the next one?
And you say our race will fade but the Mercurials and Venusians are still alive
>>
Can a concentration of monads resulting in consciousness reside in a sophisticated enough machine?
>>
>>19407060
How can I try to explain this information to others so that they might survive with me and survive the coming times? I know I still need to prepare myself but how can I help prepare others who I do not wish to see die?
>>
>>19401631
Moses and Elijah from the Bible? Where do they come from?? Are you saying that in Sixty and sixty and sixty, I take those to equal 180 days, the oldest person alive will have never seen a sky with one sun? Is this person a baby, or is sixty and sixty and sixty longer than 180 days
>>
>>19406616
Well, I can only make the choice that is right for me I guess. Thank you though. I'd rather be me and have my love with me than be one with all. Even if I already am, in a sense, part of everything else.
>>
File: birth.jpg (15KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
birth.jpg
15KB, 232x250px
>>19407067
>Can you speak on why the remaining Martians will aid humanity?
They need you, for what is a high priest without acolytes? They have no people of their own. If they wish to claim what time is theirs, they will need you.

>Can/will they come to Terra during the Harvest, or play an indirect role?
The reverse. Human kind will flee Terra for Mars.

>>19407068
>The way you described Venusians earlier made them sound mammalian and similar to humans in appearance, yet here you say they are reptiloid, why is that the case?
Seeming and being are not the same. To your eyes they will appear to be beautiful humans.

>How will the 4th density become ours? Just because the Monads go there when we perish? What did you mean by
>>"You must be given more than you need simply for the Harvest, because there is more for you to do"
Those who survive the Harvest will claim the time as their own, and flourish in great numbers because of the additional assistance we have provided for this Harvest. This is necessary, as the without you to step in for the lost Martians, the entire process would come to an end. Other Harvests do not receive forewarning, they come as thieves in the night. We have built this idea into your culture since your birth. When the next octave is reached, the Martians will be reborn and this intervention will not be necessary again.

>Is this next harvest the "Harvest of Lucifer", or is that the next one?
The Harvest of Christ is now. The Harvest of Lucifer is next.

>And you say our race will fade but the Mercurials and Venusians are still alive
Their numbers are small. The Number of remnant Mercurials is Six and Six and One. The Number of remnant Venusians is One and One and One. These are no longer races, but cults.
>>
>>19394224
What will happen when the Trumpets sound, OP? Thanks for all your insight
>>
>>19407100
Will knowledge of magick and spiritual strength be useful during the approaching harvest
>>
File: 1792050-yggdrasilmapmarvel.jpg (503KB, 1225x1761px) Image search: [Google]
1792050-yggdrasilmapmarvel.jpg
503KB, 1225x1761px
>>19407165
>Will knowledge of magick and spiritual strength be useful during the approaching harvest
I do not understand the question, or you do not understand Magick. Magick is that which is useful, so of course it is useful.

>>19407113
>What will happen when the Trumpets sound, OP?
The Seven Seals release the wrath of Man upon Man. The Seven Trumpets release the wrath of God upon man. God's wrath is far greater, for his judgement is far more true.

The first stage is called the Tribulation. It will be dominated by strife and disorder. Afterward will come the Reign, which will dominated by rule of Iron Rod. What you know of the Son of Perdition and his reign on earth will happen then. The Kingdom of Satan will reign for time, times, and half a time.
>>
>>19407181
>you do not understand magick
I am indeed a novice, such a practice is generally not accepted in my circle and as such has not caught my full attention until now.

Do you have any advice for a beginner with the goal of protecting friends and family
>>
File: Mercury.jpg (252KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury.jpg
252KB, 445x720px
>>19407193
>Do you have any advice for a beginner with the goal of protecting friends and family
No more than I have given. It will not be easy. There is no trick. You will have to struggle, that is the point.
>>
>>19407181
So are there literally angels blowing trumpets or no? The wrath of man includes natural disasters though, no?
>>
>>19407197
A fair point. Thank you
>>
>>19394224
>>And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
>>And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Are there actual locusts that will come, and what is Seal of God? Invoking the power Christ?
>>
>>19407197
Is the man in black and the empath human, Venusian or something else?
>>
>>19407230
>Is the man in black and the empath human, Venusian or something else?
They are both Human.
>>
>>19407100
So odds are pretty small I will encounter one of the 3 remaining Venusians?
>>
File: malkuth and keter.jpg (67KB, 471x1297px) Image search: [Google]
malkuth and keter.jpg
67KB, 471x1297px
>>19407262
>So odds are pretty small I will encounter one of the 3 remaining Venusians?
They have many identities. As I said, they are many of your movie stars and celebrities. Beware of anyone who seems to have become famous out of nowhere and for no reason. They have many agents who worship them.
>>
>>19407235
The organisation that these humans associate with is clearly one with a lot of influence and authority. Do they allow the Venusian's to have influence over humanity? Or do they resist it?
>>
File: patterns.jpg (373KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
patterns.jpg
373KB, 750x500px
>>19407281
>Do they allow the Venusian's to have influence over humanity? Or do they resist it?
Both. Neither. They are not of one mind.
>>
>>19407290
On that topic, can you speak of the inter dimensional corporations established on earth, such as Worldcorps and its shady connection to dark underpinnings of the corporate/elite world.

What is their purpose, and are they generally neutral and only providing to human's desires, or do they have malignant intentions?
>>
>>19407290

How can I try to explain all of this to my close friends and family?

Will they think I'm nuts or is there a good way to tell them
>>
>>19407280
But these agents don't themselves become Venusians, other than their ideals, correct? Also, how are there Luciferians present in deep caverns currently if we are to become them? Are they human? What does becoming them mean? Do we become them once we are on Mars?
>>
File: truth.gif (13KB, 601x388px) Image search: [Google]
truth.gif
13KB, 601x388px
>>19407302
>What is their purpose, and are they generally neutral and only providing to human's desires, or do they have malignant intentions?
It takes many resources to manipulate a planetary consciousness without being noticed. Their intentions are what their intentions are. From your perspective they may be malicious, but your perspective is flawed.

>>19407303
>How can I try to explain all of this to my close friends and family?
You know your family better than I.

>But these agents don't themselves become Venusians, other than their ideals, correct?
Correct.

> Also, how are there Luciferians present in deep caverns currently if we are to become them?
Many have already changed. Some changed long ago.

>Are they human?
>What does becoming them mean?
Their physiology is the same. It is a matter of identity. A Luciferian does not think the wa a Human does. They cease to understand that any viewpoint exists other than their own.

>Do we become them once we are on Mars?
It is a slow process, some will change now, some will change once you are already there. Three generations after you have come to Mars, all will be Luciferian but a hidden cult of Christ.
>>
>>19407322
Well I thank you OP, even if nothing really happens and you were just role playing like all the other times, I learned something
>>
>>19407322
Well manipulating a planetary consciousness generally implies they're doing it for their own selfish reasons, generally, but some of the videos released by this one inter dimensional corporation, of which it clearly advertises that it's an interdimensional corporation and provides a myriad of high level services and skunk/wet ops type of functions...

But what gets me is the videos they release which seem to reveal super dark shit, or things dealing with experiments on humans and beings - with one video revealing what appears to be an actual fucking alien on a table in some lab, the alien, or maybe a hybrid, seemed to make sounds of that similar to Orcas and Dolphins and it had this weird frequency/pitch/energy vibration to it.

How is a video like that able to remain on the internet? And is it legit? I mean, that video was unnerving and even difficult to understand what was going own until really figuring it out.
>>
אחד אלוהינו שבשמיים ובארץ
שני לוחות הברית
שלושה אבות
ארבע אימהות
חמישה חומשי תורה
שישה סידרי משנה
שיבעה ימי שבתא
שמונה ימי מילה
תישעה ירחי לידה
עשרה דיבריא
אחד עשר כוכביא
שנים עשר שיבטיא
שלושה עשר מידיא
>>
>>19407354
oh shit
>>
>>19407181
Isn't the ruler with the iron rod Christ, and not the Antichrist? What if I don't want to become a Luciferian and go to Mars, just so their botched Harvest can be repeated, and simply stay true to Christ (i.e. "He must become greater, but I must become less")?
>>
File: 1458012726787.jpg (11KB, 255x182px) Image search: [Google]
1458012726787.jpg
11KB, 255x182px
>>19405949
>>19406019

...pfft. I admire OP's threads, if only for his solid grasp of the mysteries and esoteric language. I just have to point out that even he took a sidebar in the middle of his knowledge bomb and/or LARP to serve a self-centric tumblrsperg furry.

/x/ is fucking amazing
>>
How many Jews really died in the Holocaust?
>>
>>19406606
I wrote a book called "mu"
tell me more, anon
>>
>>19407535
I seek no Book...
But tell me more about it dear
>>
>>19407322
Will there be humans left on earth after we move to Mars?
>>
>>19402895
Been having more and more of these repeating moments lately.. i happen to be traveling in cities. But these are things that I've seen long long ago... I'm pretty sure I'm totally unprepared for doing anything beneficial, but what should i be looking for or be prepared to do? Suggested reading? Anything?
>>
Why is humanity to become Luciferians if they are practically unable to think any other than way their own way? How can Luciferians show any organizational capacity in this sense? Should not they be in strife with each other like Mercurials?

Also, if humanity is to become Luciferian, but also to learn from Priests of Mars, how does that compute together?

Can you please state which solar races dominate which industries (like Venusians in entertainment industry) on Earth?

Humans nearby you. Are they Luciferians? What is their agenda for letting you share this info?

How does Terran government (they should be in the know if they enslave you) approach all of this and tell us a reason for trusting those who type for you.

Why did you knowingly come knowing you'd be enslaved by Terrans?

What are manifestations of intentions of those from Uranus and Neptune? I do not ask intentions - but the results those intentions and machinations create?

Should one be scared to contact them through psychedelics?

How come their technology is not far superior but resisting abduction when being alone in barren is impossible?

Which races can interact with us through dreams, and can a mental abduction or meeting (ie more than crude form of dream interaction) happen through dreams?

Are there Venusians / Mercurials that defy their race's agenda against humanity?

Why do some Mercurials cure human's cancer in abductions?
>>
>>19394303

Wait we become Luciferians but we must also fight them??
>>
You there?
>>
>>19407648
It main symbol is the ten pointed star, inverted pentagram and regular pentagram together.
>>
File: tqpw3bZweb.jpg (303KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
tqpw3bZweb.jpg
303KB, 700x394px
>>19408801
I think the MiBs have taken his empath and his internet connection away now.
Got very weird vibes from this thread tbqh. If it is indeed the work of a LARPer, then its a very dedicated and knowledgeable one, thats for certain.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.