[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

hi so me and my gf was laying on the bed talking and shit, and suddently she strarted acting wierd and i ask her whats wrong and she didnt answer. after a while she starts struggle me and trying to bite me in the neck and scratching it up then her stomach got bigger and bigger. she then ran into the living room and starts yelling "it hurts, it hurts someone is cuting my stomach" i opened her shirt and saw 3 scartch marks and she was back to her self again. after a while the same screaming happend again and this is the marks that her got after the second time...
>>
>>19394081
They look like finger nail scratchs
>>
this just happend it says 666
>>
>>19394099

Self inflicted.
>>
>>19394104
Yhe
>>
shes sitting next to me rn and i saw her arms all the time. plis we need help
>>
>>19394104
Not seeing 666.
>>
File: image.gif (744KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
744KB, 320x240px
>>19394081

Shit, you motherfuckin' right
I'm the bitch that's keepin' it live and keepin' it hot
When you punk ass niggas don't
Nigga westside, what! Bring it on
Look for me
Lost in the whirlwind, ninety-six, Bonnie and Clyde
Me and my girlfriend, do one-eighty-five when we ride
Trapped in this world of sin, born as a ghetto child
Raised in this whirlwind (c'mon)
Our childhood years recall the tears heart laced with venom
Smokin' sherm, drinkin' malt liquor, father forgive her
Me and my girlfriend, hustlin', fell in love with the struggle
Hands on the steering wheel, blush, while she bail out bustin'
Fuck em all, watch em fall screamin', automatic gunfire
Exercising all demons
Mafias on the side, my congregation high, ready to die
>>
>>19394081
Your GF is literally shaped like a man. Where are her hips?
>>
>>19394112
Oh, now I see it
>>
>>19394112
You got 5 minutes to post a real shit or I'm out
>>
>>19394106
no for real her arms was in her lap! im scared af
>>
>>19394124
FUCK I CANT TYPE
>>
just spotted this
>>
File: giphy (1) (1).gif (434KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1) (1).gif
434KB, 300x225px
>>19394159
I know that mark. The government is targeting you with a psyop. She is in on it they gave her a drug to have no memory of there meeting. In the next 48 hours they will have you commited. She is starting to have a reaction. Your in for hell tonight, no one will have any memory of it tomorrow, except for you. At this point you are already out of options.

Ditch your phone and cards, go of the grid. Get out while you can.
>>
another one
>>
LARP
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>19394205

ANOTHER ONE
>>
larpus maximus pls go and stay go
>>
Is your gf dtf?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.