[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to simple magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499841293573.jpg (73KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1499841293573.jpg
73KB, 1024x1020px
There was a thread a few months (actually close to over a year) back. In it an anon posted a small tutorial on practicing a simple magic act, the problem is, I can't remember the steps exactly, but from what i remember:
>calm down for (x) seconds
>breathe in for (x) seconds
>shake your hands for (x)seconds
>bring them close together slowly till you feel a little bit of resistance
>???
>profit

the thing is, i don't think i have the steps in the right order or all of the steps, can the anon who originally posted it...post it again?
>>
>>19393560
>bring them close together slowly till you feel a little bit of resistance
>pull them apart very slowly
>watch some lighting shit coming from your fingers...

iirc this was the deal...and it diddn't work, and for those who it did work it was just an optical illuson
>>
>>19393564
this part did happen
>>bring them close together slowly till you feel a little bit of resistance

this part wasn't in the instruction.
>>pull them apart very slowly
>>watch some lighting shit coming from your fingers...

there was some resistance, i could feel the area around my fingers up to a few inches, without touching my fingers/palms
>>
>>19393666
still, if the anon who originally posted it could post the small tutorial, i'd appreciate it

devil trips >>19393666 deem it nescesary
>>
>>19393666
i remember the thread OP, ive been doing the exercises but I've only ever got a tingly feeling, no magic to be found.
>>
>>19393560
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18874848/#18875282
>>
>>19393749
not the thread/tutorial mentioned, but still saved
>>
>>19393560
That would be energy manipulation OP. Not really magic. This wouldn't have any kind of purpose other than showing you what it feels like. I'd argue there are better ways to do it, but since I'm not about to write you a tutorial, just google energy manipulation or chi ball or some shit.

I'd say if you're interested in magic and occult practices energy manipulation is the fist step to getting there.
>>
>>19393811
> if you're interested in magic and occult practices energy manipulation is the fist step to getting there.
What's the second step?
>>
>>19393811
>energy manipulation
thanks, key words are better than nothing

also>>19393841
>What's the second step?
this??
>>
>>19393841
>>19393873
That kind of depends on where you want to go from there, though making sure your chakras are nice and clean is a good measure. If you're interested in magic you can research the different kinds of spellwork and find something you'd want to try. The Kybalion is a good read, but for it not to seem like code you need to have a semi good understanding of things which probably energy manipulation helps the most with.

As long as you have some sort of footing you can just wing it. Not everyone learns the same, not everyone's interested in the same shit, and I sure as hell don't make a good teacher. As long as you're not afraid of what you're doing and let your intuition help you through the rough spots your learning experience should be pretty smooth.
>>
>>19393743
That is the "magic"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.