[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with a Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4472.jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
136KB, 960x960px
Had an insane dream just now. I'm sick and on a good but of medicine which I've always been sensitive to and I plan on doing a dream analysis later but wanted to see what y'all thought.

I was sleeping in a house that was not mine when a voice told me to go the car. I did and it was my car that I actually own and the voice told me to point my middle finger towards the top right part of the passenger seat and then he asked me how I felt. My arm and finger began being pushed down and I couldn't hold it up straight so I said "I'm not sure." Then the car started driving on its own around town which objectively is kind of silly. The voice started asking me questions like where I grew up and where are some of the places I've lived but I couldn't hear him and asked him to day something again and he said "You do not get to ask me *something*" and then began swerving the car so I apologized and he laughed at me. Even still he asked the question again if I would prefer a memento from my rural town I grew up in or something from the coast which I live on now. I said something from home. Then I was asked questions I couldn't remember the answers to and he said something bad would happen if I was wrong. He asked me about counties I lived in and I couldn't remember the names and the care began swerving so I just said whatever came to my head (which upon waking up I looked up and I have the wrong answer) but the car stopped. It began to float and pointed to the sky and began to go very fast upward. I have dreams about falling and losing control of a vehicle all the time so at this point I tried to wake myself up. I couldn't because I actually wasn't that scared even as I got higher and higher. This voice and I went through clouds then space and then further to the point I had to close my eyes because I didn't want to see it. This is long af so the rest will be in comments. Sorry this is so long but thanks for reading.
>>
Continued: While this journey is going on the voice is talking to me, and this is what he said best I can remember, "I am the illustrator (maybe creator, maybe something else" I have come to you to help you be as great as you are supposed to be. The human race has lost its way and only a few can help get it back. You are one of those people. I will visit you again later for an answer." To this, I yelled no. And then he laughed and I woke up back at the house I was at to begin with, talking with friends as if nothing happened. I woke up in real life after another unrelated dream happened because I thought I heard a knock at the door. At some point this voice told me not to say anything about what happened but I have issues with that kind of statement. I'm not religious and don't think this was the devil, he likes to show himself. It had all aspects of sleep paralysis but none of it felt like it was happening in actuality, unlike sleep paralysis which I suffer from occasionally. What do you all think? I'm not scared really, it wasn't a scary thing, I'm just wondering how to approach this and want views from others more experienced than I. Thank you for your time and response.
>>
>>19393533
I would say it was the medicine talking.

If you often have falling / crashing dreams, you probably have issues about control in your life. Being driven fits right in on that; someone else is at the helm.

The aspects that are unusual for you are the quizzing and the grandiosity (Chosen One) parts. I would say the former isn't all that remarkable, even considering the subject matter. Dwell on the latter at your own risk, religious delusions are unfun.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.