[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Satan's zodiac? Is he a Libra?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: serveimage.jpg (68KB, 671x432px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
68KB, 671x432px
>>
Cappy obviously.

The physical master.
>>
His Symbol is the Ram, IE Ares.

Because Satan is the Adversary of the Lord who ruled under the Sign of the Bull. Taurus.

And the Age of the Bull passed to the Age of the Ram.
>>
>>As a Great One of the Twelve Celestials, Ptah to Ra the constellation sign of the Ram allotted.
>>
>>The heavens, the heavens my supremacy bespeak! Marduk his father Enki answered.
>>The Bull of Heaven, Enlil's constellation sign, by his own offspring was slain,
>>In the heavens the Age of the Ram, my age, is coming, unmistakable the omens are!
>>
File: 1458586107777.png (595KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1458586107777.png
595KB, 500x610px
>>19393455
>The Bull of Heaven

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gugalanna
>>
It was at that time that in the nighttime Enlil a dream-vision had:
The image of a man to him appeared, bright and shining like the heavens he was;
As he approached and by Enlil's bed stood, Enlil the white-haired Galzu recognized!
In his left hand a tablet of lapis lazuli he was holding, the starry heavens on it were designed;
By the twelve constellation signs were the heavens divided, to them with his left hand Galzu
pointed.
From the Bull to the Ram Galzu his pointing shifted; three times the pointing he repeated.
Then in the dream-vision Galzu spoke up and to Enlil thus said:
The righteous time of benevolence and peace by evildoing and bloodshed will be followed.
In three celestial portions the Ram of Marduk the Bull of Enlil will replace,
One who himself as Supreme God has declared supremacy on Earth will seize.
A calamity as has never before occurred, by Fate decreed, will happen!
As at the time of the Deluge, a righteous and worthy man must be chosen,
By him and his seed will Civilized Mankind, as by the Creator of All intended, be preserved!
So did Galzu, the divine emissary, to Enlil in the dream-vision say.
>>
Aquarius and Capricorn. I don't remember where I read that though, so don't believe me.
>>
All the Anunnaki leaders in Nibru-ki gathered; Enki and Marduk's brothers also came.
About the happenings all of them were agitated, opposed to Marduk and Nabu they all were.
In the council of the great gods, accusations were rampant, recriminations filled the chamber.
What is coming no one can prevent; let us Marduk's supremacy accept! Enki alone counseled.
If the time of the Ram is coming, let us Marduk of the Bond Heaven-Earth deprive! Enlil in
anger proposed.
To obliterate the Place of the Celestial Chariots all except Enki agreed;
To use therefore the Weapons of Terror Nergal suggested; only Enki was opposed:
Of the decision, Earth to Anu the words pronounced; Anu to Earth the words repeated.
What was destined to be, by your decision to undo will fail! So did Enki say as he departed.
The evil thing to carry out Ninurta and Nergal were selected.
Now this is the account of how Fate to Destiny did lead,
How step by step, some in long forgotten times taken, the Great Calamity made happen!
Now let it for all time be recorded and remembered
>>
From the Age before:

While the Anunnaki their remarkable handiwork were celebrating,
Enki to Enlil words of suggestion said: When in future days it will be asked:
When and by whom has this marvel been fashioned?
Let us beside the twin peaks a monument create, the Age of the Lion let it announce,
The image of Ningishzidda, the peaks' designer, let its face be,
Let it precisely toward the Place of the Celestial Chariots gaze,
When, by whom, and the purpose let it to future generations reveal!
So did Enki to Enlil suggest. To the words Enlil consented and to Enki said:
Of the Place of the Celestial Chariots, Utu must again the commander be;
Let the gazing lion, precisely eastward facing, with Ningishzidda's image be!
>>
File: Who the hell translated this.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Who the hell translated this.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
By the success of the Second Region the leaders were encouraged; the Third Region to
establish they proceeded.
To make it a domain of Inanna, as she was promised, they decreed.
As befits the mistress of a region, a celestial constellation to her was assigned:
Beforehand with her brother Utu the Station of the Twins she shared,
Henceforth, as a gift from Ninharsag, her Constellation of the Maiden to Inanna was allotted;
In the eight hundred and sixtieth year, according to the Earth year count, was Inanna so
honored.

````````````````````

Translation:

Ninharsag gave Inanna the Sign of the Virgin. Virgo.

She is Venus.
>>
See Inanna and her Brother Utu shared the sign of the Twins. IE: Gemini.

Until she was granted the sign of the Maiden. The Virgin, Virgo as the Goddess.
>>
File: 56a7c6811f00007f00216b14.jpg (213KB, 970x1320px) Image search: [Google]
56a7c6811f00007f00216b14.jpg
213KB, 970x1320px
>>19393440
>>19393460
So he used to be Taurus and now he's Aries?

So, his zodiac sign changes over time?
>>
>>19393715
Wierd I know a guy who said he was Jesus Christ and is an Aries and said he wants to rule the world and shit
>>
>>19393715

No you seem confused.

There is more then one Lord / god.
>>
File: tumblr_m67o4c2XvU1r8swqdo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1603px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m67o4c2XvU1r8swqdo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1603px
>>19393715
>>19393916
you mean, multiple versions of Satan exist at the same time?

or that Satan went through different form changes over history?

please explain fully
>>
>>19393419
Gemini
>>
>>19394018

There are multiple Archons and the Chief Archon is the Demiurge.

Archon means Lord, they are the Rulers and Authorities over this realm of Darkness.

The First Ruler is the Lord of the OT. His Adversary is one of the other Lords. One of the other Archons.
>>
>>19393916
>>19393437
>>19393440
Why then is Venus related with Satan?

It would explain his love of sex and androgyny and the fact that he was so beautiful, artistic and prideful in Heaven.
>>
>>19393465
>>19393493
>>19393502
>>19393513
Where do you nerds read these from? What book is this?
>>
Venus is Inanna, Ishtar or Isis.

Kali or Aphrodite.

Her Sister Ereshkigal is the Goddess of the Underworld Irkalla. Linked with Hades or Pluto, also called Gaga.
>>
>>19394190
Sumerian tablets. From the Book of Enki.
>>
Marduk being Ra and the Bel of the Babylonian Empire was the Adversary of the "Lord". Given the Title of Satan.

His name means the Solar Calf.

In the old world a Bull was seen as a Lord and was called a Baal or Bel. So a King or Ruler was called Bel Marduk for example. Or Baal Hadad.

Ra was the Sun-King aka the Sun-God.

When Moses came down from mount Sinai after speaking with his Lord he saw that his people he saved from the Babylonian slavery in Egypt were worshiping to the Solar Calf, it was an Idol to Marduk aka Ra.
>>
>>19393727
i just read false prophet.
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.

`````````````````````````````

Ezekiel 29:

The word of the LORD came
unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against
Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and
against all Egypt: Speak, and say, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of
Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers.
>>
>>19394238
Yea he's full of it for sure. His ego tells me everything I need
>>
>>19393471
This, both ruled by Saturn
>>
>>19394185
ye that's what i was wondering too
>>
I always thought good old Satan had Ophiuchus as it's zodiac sign....
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.