[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy Lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: ufo.jpg (7KB, 585x355px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
7KB, 585x355px
TRUE STORY:
>Me, back in 8th grade
>Dad and I travelling to Miami, FL by road
>Clear, Starry Night above us
>Spot an odd movement in the sky
>See cliche UFO lights rotating
>Literally looks like the kinds you see in films
>Classic Saucer/Disk rotating over and over
>Point this out to my father
>He confirms my sighting, in shock
>Rotating lights suddenly disappear
>A few seconds later, reappears
>Lights continue to repeat this on/off pattern
>Lights finally cease to show themselves

I am a very skeptical person, by the way. Seeing this with my own eyes has kinda fucked up my beliefs. If there is anyone here that can provide some insight, it would be highly appreciated.

Pic looks exactly like what my father and I saw. We couldn't see the object itself, just lights rotation around what seemed to be a disk. Am I autism or did i actually fucking see aliens.
>>
File: 2017-06-13 03.18.32.jpg (177KB, 461x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13 03.18.32.jpg
177KB, 461x706px
Aliens are real, you saw what you think you saw. Sit back and relax till the government confirms aliens to the world
>>
>>19392394
>Am I autism or did i actually fucking see aliens.

Why not both?
>>
File: hudson valley CT.png (180KB, 1370x562px) Image search: [Google]
hudson valley CT.png
180KB, 1370x562px
You probably saw this. Hudson Valley Incident Connecticut Highway Patrol pic. Still of object rotating.
>>
File: nazca humanoid.jpg (181KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nazca humanoid.jpg
181KB, 1200x900px
>>19392394
were you pondering the implications of such a discovery heavily in the days and weeks leading up to your sighting?
from people I've talked with, the ayyyylmaos like to appear to you if you are nearly consumed by the thought of their existence. ((they)) like to be at the right place and the right time for you.

this effect is increased exponentially when you share your inquisition with another, especially a loved one/intimate friend.
>>
File: 1498013885591.png (977KB, 783x609px) Image search: [Google]
1498013885591.png
977KB, 783x609px
>>19395702
hmm
>>
>>19393025
/thread
>>
>>19395702
I've always been deeply fascinated by the possibility of intelligent life beyond earth, but I wasn't thinking too much about it in the days prior to the incident.
>>
I'd like to add- What if this isn't the ayylmaos? Perhaps its an elite subspecies of humans much more advanced than us?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.