[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is baphomet considered evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Baphomet-by-Levi.jpg (190KB, 760x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet-by-Levi.jpg
190KB, 760x1152px
why is baphomet considered evil?
>>
>>19392367
Because of a bunch of douche canal cockt merchants who cannot think for themselvea deemed it so.
>>
>>19392370
>canal cockt merchants
sorry could you please explain
>>
>>19392367

Because, the people who made him up, needed him to be evil when they pinned worship of him on the Knights Templar. Despite what some argue for, I believe the work of Partner and Barber is correct, Baphomet came from a corruption of the old French for Mohammed. And that the acquisition of his worship on the Templars was meant to pin them incorporating Islam into their religious practices, and also the use of pagan imagery was meant to further make the tie between Islam, paganism, and devil worship stick out to the rank and file faithful of the church. Baphomet is just a boogeyman that Phillip IV made up, one which Pope Clement V more or less alluded to being the case with his 'sad heart' finding in the papal bull 'Vox in excelsis' regarding there being no significant evidence of heresy within the Templars, but still ordering it's suppression by his authority over it for 'the greater good' as it were.
>>
It's the horns. He looks like the devil, you see.
>>
>>19392398
y-you lie that is a hat
>clearly just got back from role-playing community
>notice elite hat of fire that shit is not cheap
>costumes like these are hard to put together
>10/10 design would award
>>
He only tips 10%
>>
>>19392426
>role playing community
>sitting down all the time
>wearing sweat pants
>giant man tits

checks out desu
>>
Baphomet aka the goat of mendes is a diety from ancient Egyptian religion that was demonized along with many other old world "pagan" gods. Its been linked in with the horned god from pagan religions and its status as a hermaphrodite doesnt help when you consider the sex magick involved in some occult practises.
>>
>>19392445

Obligatory reply to your post,

https://youtu.be/Kl0hjJYHj8g
>>
>>19392367
it eats human babies and likes having sex with dead bodies
>>
>>19392763
it doesnt exist
>>
He demands human sacrifice for one. That can't be an entity of GOOD
>>
>>19392445

Yes I find this to be good information.

Baphomet being a Symbol of Marduk who ruled as Ra under the Sign of the Ram Lord of Djedet.

Just as the Gugalanna was a Symbol of Enlil who ruled under the Sign of the Bull Taurus.
>>
File: obi-wan.png (180KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.png
180KB, 500x249px
>>19392367
>why is baphomet considered evil?

He is a Symbol of the Enemy of the Lord of the Hebrews. And since the Hebrew bible became the OT you follow their Lord as God.
>>
>>19392763
How does that even work? You can't fuck a cheeseburger after you've already eaten it.
>>
>>19393618
>And since the Hebrew bible became the OT you follow their Lord as God.

They have you convinced that the Father of Jesus is their Lord, while at the same time proclaim him not to be their Messiah.
>>
We are legion. We are duded. Join us.
>>
>>19393575
Then explain the Christian god. Their religion revolves around a human sacrifice yet they're the ones who would label Baphomet evil.
>>
>>19393621
Easy: stomach cocks.
>>
>>19393732
lmao are you 13 yo,
the sacrifice of jesus is an allegory of self-sacrfice in order to bargain with the future in order to lead a better life.

grow up
>>
>>19394097
>>19393732
"Let something go in order to have it better"
so the future manifest itself in a more acceptable manner
and it doesn't even manifest only in christianity like just look what magick is about.
>>
>>19394097
>>19394101
I understand the symbolism, and I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Most "human sacrifice" (or god or demigod sacrifice) is symbolic (unless you're talking about capitical punishment). I just think it's hypocritical to use it as a reason that some being is evil when just about every religion contains some form of it or another.

"I know that I hung on a windy tree
nine long nights,
wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,
myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.

No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn,
downwards I peered;
I took up the runes,
screaming I took them,
then I fell back from there."
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (184KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
184KB, 465x700px
because look at this crazy goat headed lad. He doesn't look too friendly
>>
>>19392367
what gives you that idea?
>>
>>19394310

I think its the fact hes a graven image of hell, he looks evil
>>
File: 21-gnostic-demi-urge.jpg (9KB, 167x303px) Image search: [Google]
21-gnostic-demi-urge.jpg
9KB, 167x303px
>>19394438

Archons are creepy.

We need to take great care.
>>
>>19394310
How can you tell, he his literally posing for a picture.
>>
If Satanists are Rebels, why dont they revolt from all the Rulers?

I see you as Cowards who do evil for evils sake.
>>
>>19393621
Really? Try switching the order around, smart one.

>>19392834
Didn't ask if it existed or not. OP wanted an answer. That is what Baphomet does, whether or not you believe it exists
>>
>>19392398
They based the modern image of the devil off of baphomet
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.