[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one ground overactive kundalini back to the root chakra?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: kundalini-serpent-power.jpg (50KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-serpent-power.jpg
50KB, 313x400px
How does one ground overactive kundalini back to the root chakra?
>>
File: grounding.png (693KB, 1289x1831px) Image search: [Google]
grounding.png
693KB, 1289x1831px
>>
>>19392351
>send all your energy away into the centre of the earth for some reason
>even though you asked how to restore it to your base chakra
>>
>>19392364
i am going to take the abstract look
>mid earth shoots fire in ass
>it fuels the spirit and energizes
>>
>>19392364
>implying the human body isn't linked to the earth through physical means
>implying Shambhala is a myth
>implying you have any idea what you're talking about
>>
>>19392351
Already tried sitting on the ground and burrying my hands in dirt. I felt some movement but it's still stuck in the head.
>>
>>19392371
>Shambhala is real
>Literally a "sham"
>Tells others they don't know what they're talking about

How's the search for Atlantis?
>>
>>19392459

>2017
>still hasn't found Atlantis

do you even meditate, bro?
>>
>>19392473
>He thinks Atlantis is a physical or Astral location

Have you found the tower of babel too?

On topic: how to ground overactive kundalini back into the body? Sending it into the centre of the earth seems like a waste. Also, what if I'm on the second floor? It will dissipate and not ground correctly?
>>
>>19392498
>implying the internet isn't the tower of babel

fucking nothing but neophytes on this board nowadays.
>>
>>19392473
kek
>>
>>19392317
I suspect with excessive drinking until blackout every 3 days.
>>
>>19392317
Stand with your feet on the ground. Visualize a very large rope or cord hanging from your feet. Imagine it goes all the way to the center of the Earth and then anchors to a large stone/crystal of some sort. This is your ground/anchor. Imagine the energy in your head and with your will and intent speak aloud and state that youd like for it to slow down and want the excess energy to flow into the Earth. Visualize the energy moving down through your chakras slowly one at a time. Ground yourself several times a day and it should help.
>>
>>19392317
Just ground it all to zero before working with base chakra again. Balancing should help you control it.

If it's annoying at times and you just want to get rid of overactivity just set a grounding schedule, maybe in the morning and in the evening.
Nothing but benefits.

How can you *not* figure this out on your own?
>>
>>19392498
>Sending it into the centre of the earth seems like a waste.
Getting rid of excess is a good thing. You'd be fool to call it a "waste".

>Also, what if I'm on the second floor? It will dissipate and not ground correctly?
Nigga, read a book or something.
It'll still work but slower. Better yet get out of your flat and find a nice patch of grass to sit your ass on.
Again, you should be able to figure this out on your own.
>>
>>19392680
>>19392687
>Ground to zero

But I don't want to be powerless for a time. I have many enemies. How long until the energies rise again?
>>
>>19392364
Where do you think your life force energy comes from? Where do you think your "roots" dwell? Your life force comes from the Earth, more specifically the center.
You send your astral body to the core of the Earth, fill your spirit with its life-giving, grounding energies, then you consciously RETURN it. It doesn't get "sent away" if you bring it back into yourself.
But, no offense, this might be too advanced for you. Your ego is blasting all over the place.
>>
File: qi gong 1.png (199KB, 1013x683px) Image search: [Google]
qi gong 1.png
199KB, 1013x683px
Alright dipshits,

Perk up those eyeholes cause I'm only typing this out once. See the bottom little circle in this image? That's your lower dan tien. Scan your bodily awareness till you find it. Find it, Know it, Remember it. This is energy work 101 folks. Could you dump all your energy into the ground? Well yes. But you need that energy more than the Earth does and it'd be terrible waste.

The lower dan tien is your biological energy battery. If you ever find yourself 'holding' too much energy for whatever reason plug it into your lower dan tien and store it here. That's what it's there for. If you want to be safely playing with this stuff you should have been filling the =LOWER= one first. As opposed to filling either the top or the middle like a cosmic jackass or a religious jackass respectively.

tl;dr For the attention defecit in our midst; Dump excess energy into the -Lower Dan Tien-.
>>
>>19392351
>>19392676
Tried this for 2 minutes and it's working amazingly well, thanks.
>>
>>19392747
Nope.
>>
>>19392762
>dantien over dumping into ground
Thanks

>>19392747
Thanks for this also
>>
>>19392762
How the fuck do you "find and know" the dan tien?
>>
>>19392351
Won't work because earth is not a sphere
>>
>>19392762
This is probably the only legitimate post I've ever seen on /x/.

Mantak Chia is a Tao master that has wrote many good books. I strongly suggest looking him up.
>>
>>19392762
>cosmic jackass
>religious jackass
lower dantien makes you a demonic jackass.
>>
>>19393391
Omitting the cosmic/religious jackass part.

>>19393410
That's false, you're talking out of your ass. All your doing is storing chi in your body. It's what the Shaolin monks do. They're certainly not demonic.
>>
File: 1487367736838.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487367736838.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
>>19393421
>>19393391
>>19393049
bump
>>
>>19393421
I'm talking from a wealth of experience.

How long have you been storing chi in your lower dan-tien? If you're not honest in your answer you will not learn anything new.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.