[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: x.png (9KB, 461x327px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
9KB, 461x327px
So I'm making a small, /x/-themed game 'cause it's summer and I'm bored.
What should I add?
The name is temporary so feel free to suggest a new name as well.
>>
File: demo3.png (20KB, 770x570px) Image search: [Google]
demo3.png
20KB, 770x570px
I'm thinking about making it a dating sim but with cryptids instead of cute anime girls, or an adventure game with a fighting system similar to pokemon.
>>
>>19392160
Two headed juggalo

Represents duality and fuck the illuminati

I like the name personally
>>
File: liger.png (9KB, 305x269px) Image search: [Google]
liger.png
9KB, 305x269px
>>19392183
>Two headed juggalo
That sounds horrifying, I love it.
Added to the list of characters.
>>
>>19392160
A tulpa that does everything you DON'T want it to do
>>
>>19392182
yes please, I'd love it!
>>
the dating sim would be a cool idea, please add baba roga, it's a bitch from balkan fairytales. She has a hor on her forehead and chicken legs, she steals bad children at night and then she eats them
>>
>>19392223
A tulpa? Hmmm...sounds complicated, since everyone would want their tulpa to look different. I'll put it on the 'maybe' list.
>>19392226
A-A dating sim or an adventure game?
>>19392234
She sounds cool as fuck, I'll make sure to add her.

I'll probably make it a dating sim after all since it'll be my first time making a game and it seems like it'd be a lot easier to make than an RPG.
>>
I vote dating sim

I also vote for goatman that looks like your female best friend since childhood
>>
>>19392247
Tulpas tend to be generic cartoon girls. If you do specific characters the canon romance will hurt you. So some short genki twintails with blue hair, bolt-on tits the size of her head, and a sailor fuku. If you're into RPGs, she's green and nominally a goblin.

What she's not supposed to do is either be yandere (raging jealousy) or unfaithful (horny for everyone but you). Maybe have her treat the MC like he's her clingy gay friend.

>>19392413
That could go some Weekly World News places.
>My zombie girlfriend cheated on me with goat man, claims internet troll.
>Bat Boy could not be reached for comment.
>In other new, Bigfoot converts to Judaism, is down to eleven inches.
>>
File: temp art pls don't kill me.png (42KB, 1068x630px) Image search: [Google]
temp art pls don't kill me.png
42KB, 1068x630px
Well, Ren'Py is a lot easier to use than I thought.
>>19392413
>childhood friend goatgirl
A+ waifu material right there.
>>19392710
I was thinking about giving each character one of those dere personalities and yandere tulpa fits perfectly desu.
However I don't want to put in too many characters, here's the ones I have so far:
Floating Cat Head (undecided)
Two-headed Juggalo (non-dateable)
Fortune-teller (non-dateable)
Bigfoot (undecided, probably dateable)
Alien (dateable)
Goatman (undecided, probably dateable)
Loch Ness monster (undecided)
A ghost (dateable)
Lizard person (undecided)
Zombie (dateable?)
Mermaid (undecided)
Dragon (undecided)
Vampire (dateable)
Werewolf (dateable)
Satan (dateable)
Mothman (undecided)
Tulpas (undecided)
Babaroga (non-dateable)
Illuminati eye idk what it's called (undecided)

I considered having eight dateable characters at first but maybe that's too much...would three or four be better? What do you guys think?
>>
>>19393180
Four dateable and eight not, tops. Keep it manageable, you can always do a sequel.
Choose the options that are the least standard, or at least give them an ironic twist. There's loads of vampire, werewolf, ghost, and dragon content out there already. Go for weird and obscure, less-covered territory. Terror-tory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
I wouldn't bother with this one. It would be hard to make it not look like a Gravity Falls reference.
>>
>>19392160
It can't be /x/ themed without a succubus.
>>
>>19394220
It would be more /x/ if the protagonist tried to summon one and failed.
If the logic of the setting suggests summoning magic works, a mistake in the ritual might screw up the results in amusing ways. A perfect success might still be a bad end. Butt-raped to death by a futa demoness. A good way to go, but you kind of want to finish the game alive.
>>
>>19392160
what software using you for this OP?
>>
>>19394281
The protagonist attempts to summon a succubus but ends up summoning an incubus.
>>
File: IMG_20170804_135429.png (331KB, 1080x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_135429.png
331KB, 1080x1275px
>>
File: bg4.png (13KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
bg4.png
13KB, 1066x600px
>>19394189
>>19394220
Noted!
>>19394306
Ren'Py!
>>19394572
Another Discord server? This is the third one I've seen these past couple days.
>>
>>19395463
>Ren'Py!
Thanks anon
>>
>>19392160

>memes
>>
>>19392160
The idea of a dating sim makes me happy. I like the tulpa idea, also >>19394220 obviously. I'm hyped OP, thanks for letting us help.
>>
>>19393180
Don't listen to the other anon. Make more than half dateable. Especially the mermaid.
>>
>>19392182
Add cute anime girls, sexualize your fears! Destroy them with your dick! Use your cock to bring Justice! Make America great again with your penis! Use your sharp semen to penetrate in the spooks of your mind!
>>
Bump for anime titties
>>
>>19394313
As a degenerate bisexual, either is fine in my book. Also, OP, keep up the good work! The game looks super adorable already!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.