[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream invasion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Long time lurker first time poster. I think someone is entering my dreams, but I cannot figure out how or why. Just now had a very strange and deeply unpleasant dream, like nothing I've ever experienced. Closest was a very similar dream I had a year ago involving an Indian man, who I believe is the person invading my dreams. Looking for any advice /X/ can offer. Willing to elaborate as well answer any and all questions. Pic related, it's a shitty drawing I did of the man from the dreams.
>>
Dot or feather?
>>
>>19392158
Um... In relation to what?
>>
>>19392168
>Indian man
Dot indian or feather indian?
Also, What happened in the strange and deeply unpleasant dream?
>>
>>19392171
Dot Indian.
>>
Thas David bowi nibba
>>
>>19392171
As for the dream, I'm in my brother's room, except there's nothing but a bed and an old bulky TV on a wicker coffee table. My girlfriend is there but she seems young, like maybe 12 or 13. I'm even younger, 6 or 7. She's insisting I have to watch her Simpsons VHS. The door to the hallway is open, it's night time and the lights are off, a grown up (I realise upon waking up it was the Indian man) is standing in the doorway watching. I watch the VHS, my girlfriend is disinterested. The Simpsons is lowkey fucked up, makes me feel deeply uncomfortable, Homer takes up cannibalism, converts house to restaurant that serves human flesh. Ends with him letting Mr Burns eat Santas little helper alive as the dog tries to escape. Pretty obvious heavy handed attempt to scare me. Lose my shit at GF for making me watch stupid fucked up Simpsons, she leaves the room, gets some bugs(?) from the guy in the doorway and brings them to me. I can't move can't speak. She tells me 'it has to happen Anon'. She puts the bugs in my mouth, I can feel them wriggle around. I want to cry out for her to help me but still can't do shit. Just before I wake up, the Indian man steps into the room, steps into the light of the TV. I wake up and cry like a bitch. Weird cause it's not THAT scary a dream. It was just palpably wrong.
>>
>>19392180
I thought that oddly. He was pretty gay looking in both dreams thus far. Little bomber jacket, eyeliner, funky jewellery. Maybe he represents my hidden desire to be a gay Indian David Bowie.
>>
>>19392201
Did you ever get a look at the 'bugs'? If so, what do they look like?
>>
>>19392217
Brown. About the size of the tip of my thumb. Six legs. Oval in shape. There were three of them. There could be other details but even with my autistic super memory it was just too brief to tell.
>>
Holy fucking shit!
As soon as I saw the picture I got chills, it sounds far fetched but I saw a very similar man in my dream a while ago, I even drew him when I woke up.
>>
Holy fucking shit!
As soon as I saw the picture I got chills, it sounds far fetched but I saw a very similar man in my dream a while ago, I even drew him when I woke up
>>
>>19392201
Could be a normal nightmare, have you been eating or drinking anything strange.
Could be somethin else, have you been doing anything strange lately.
>>
File: KIMG0206.jpg (344KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0206.jpg
344KB, 960x540px
>>19392147
He's looks very familiar, this handsome man - who ever he is....
>>
>>19392421
Hey, if you've still got the picture it'd be cool to see it.
>>
>>19392425
It's hard to substantiate this claim with anything more 'it didn't FEEL normal' but seriously this didn't feel normal. I've had my share of trippy nightmares, spooky shit lover that I am. Nothing like this. It was fucking horrible, in a way that didn't make sense, there was an unmistakable sense of some kind of presence. This is the second dream I've had of this nature, and they've both been leagues beyond anything I had previously experienced. I fucking sobbed, SOBBED, in my bed upon waking last night. I don't fucking sob.
>>
>>19392515
Get your handsome Indian ass out of my dreams motherfucker.
>>
>>19392425
Also, forgot to mention, nothing weird in my diet, no radical dietary or behavioral/life changes, no medical or mental conditions to explain this shit away. Don't smoke, haven't touched pot in years, don't drink much, no drugs, prescription or otherwise. No meds. I've done the obvious-explanation-for-weird-shit checklist in my head already. Wouldn't even bother bringing it up here if I hadn't. Forgive my bluntness but in my defense, I am fucking exhausted.
>>
Sadly no, this happened a long time ago, it's weird, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night but I can remember almost every aspect of my dream and this man
>>
In order to give any prospective interested parties more details to work with, I will describe the first and only other dream this Indian bastard appeared in. I'm walking around a mall with my Girlfriend, a European mall not an American one, not that it fucking matters. It's bright out, a little busy. I spot him, just staring right at me from across the mall. My girlfriend asks me 'Anon what do you see?', not in a Rorschach test kind of way I don't think. Suddenly everything else fades away into whiteness. It's just me and Indian Bowie. He seems mildly pissed off that I've seen him. The dream starts to change around me. I'm a naked child in the bath, in my old house. The water has gone cold. I am going to estimate I was around 4? The Indian man starts to move towards me slowly, kneeling low and moving his arms around erratically, dancing(?). When he reaches me I can hear he's muttering some gibberish shit under his breath. He starts to drown me, and my tiny-ass child body can't do shit except thrash around, which seems to slightly bug him. He says something to me, but I'm fucking drowning so I don't hear it over the sound of my own thrashing about. I stare up at him in fear and pain as my lungs fill up with water. Then I die. Then I woke up and cried like a bitch.
>>
>>19392612
Well that is unfortunate. Having someone else's perspective would be interesting. Worth noting that I too remember these dreams in explicit detail. The first one was over a year ago now and still it's so fresh in my memory that I can remember the colour of the guys eye-shadow. Turquoise, if you're wondering.
>>
Similarities between the dreams are as follows: Indian man. My being younger than I am. My girlfriend being present. Shit I don't want in my mouth being in my mouth (repressed memories anyone?). My being made to be afraid. A feeling of dread that is so strong that it lingers for days after the dream. An inability to move or fight back, powerlessness. Also worth saying that so far these dreams only happen in one place; my girlfriends family home, in Luxembourg.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.