[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fidget Spinner... the center piece represents the whole of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: fidget.gif (702KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.gif
702KB, 220x220px
The Fidget Spinner... the center piece represents the whole of the holy trinity united into a single supreme as it shall be in the end days told in the book of revelations. Each "wing" of the spinner points to the father, son, and holy spirit respectively, as they currently are... incomplete and always chasing each other. As they spin together in an attempt to become one, they captivate the attentions of the lost and troubled, and allow them to feel a moment of peace in the world. The viewer is strengthened in the power of holiness and returns back to their tribulations and works. The viewer knows that one day they will reach each other and become united in ultimate power and glory. The viewer does good works from the inspiration of the struggle even our dieties must face. We perform our struggles because we must attempt to save those around us, even if it seems impossible. Much like how it seems impossible the wings of the fidget spinner will ever touch. But through the glory of god, and perseverance all things are possible, and one day they will unite and bring the kingdom of god to Earth. The day the metaphorical fidget spinner stops spinning and becomes united, is the day we know as Armageddon.
>>
Pretty sure fidget spinners are evil. I get a terrible vibe when I see or come close to them, And anyone using them.
>>
File: 1500545361297.jpg (20KB, 275x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500545361297.jpg
20KB, 275x380px
>>19391729
Tl:dr
>>
>>19391900
I think they're evil if people make them out to be, like you attach a meaning to some toy that isn't really there and give yourself bad vibes. Elmo is evil. He's red like an angry aura and he talks effeminate. He's making our children hateful trannies. Elmo gives me bad vibes
>>
Homunculus russian guy did a video about fidget spinners. https://youtu.be/qx-x2rvYNxo
He uses some kind of sigil magic on it. There are english subtitles.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (13KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13KB, 299x168px
>>19391913
>hateful trannies
Sounds liek someones holding onto hate.

Protip; it's not "the trannies"
>>
>>19391981
Pretty certain anon was giving an example there, not actually expressing their opinion.
>>
>>19392033
This is the correct response. Was pointing out the fallacy not an actual opinion.
>>
>>19391729
Fidget spinners aren't a metaphor. They're hypnosis.

>youtube
>children
>MKULTRA

Not even kidding.
>>
>>19391729
Are you a moron? Remember the Pokemon Go meme? Yeah, it died within a year, Do you know what that means? The fidget spinner meme will as well.
>>
File: fidget.jpg (78KB, 634x782px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
78KB, 634x782px
>>19391729
>>
>>19391729
What is funny is that some of the spinner that have high quality, they are able to do something interesting if you have 2 spinning at the same time.

If you have them both spinning each one of them on each ear, they spin so synchronised that they make a perfect frequency noise similar to hemi-sync.

When I do this I get a strange feeling of calm and focus similar to the hemi-sync.

Fidget spinners redpilled?
>>
>>19391729
YOU SPIN ME
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (54KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
54KB, 960x614px
YES OP
LET 'ER RIP
>>
We are Triune beings.

Made of a Body, a Soul and the Spirit.

The Alchemical Trinity of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury.

Salt is the Fixed Body, Sulfur is the Volatile Soul and the Mercury is the Messenger that brings them together.

The Wedding of the King and the Queen.
>>
>>19391729
fidget spinners are like the things rick gives the microverse inhabitants, they generate power for a car
>>
>>19391729
ILLUMINATI OBVIOUSLY TRIANGLE PYRAMID 3 SIDES SPIN TO FLASH ILLUMINATI INTO CHILD'S MINDS
>>
They appeal to people with neurological imbalances like bi-polar, schizophrenia, ADHD, and Autism because they can feel the magnetism being produced within the device.

It feels like finger orgasms where the point you hold it at cums through your hand.
>>
>>19393532
Was coming here to say this exact thing, in non-image form. Interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 960x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 960x484px
>>
File: theLastDigitisa4.png (570KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
theLastDigitisa4.png
570KB, 800x862px
>>
>>19394960
Glad that I don't have anything then.
I bought one from the dollar store, and have been fucking around with it an hour and don't feel anything. It literally just fucking spins, there's nothing else to do with it.
Before anyone asks, I'm using it so much because I'm board and waiting for a data recovery tool to finish.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.