[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he /ourguy/? Related question, was he legit? It always seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: rasputin.jpg (65KB, 468x556px) Image search: [Google]
rasputin.jpg
65KB, 468x556px
Was he /ourguy/? Related question, was he legit? It always seems like at the least, he gets a bit of a bad wrap. Seems like a good guy
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (23KB, 560x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
23KB, 560x317px
>>19391366
>Ras-Putin
>Putin
>>
>>19391383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
>>
He's got a big schlong, I know that much about him, and that he kinda reminds me of the halo reach game mode with the super slow infected that takes a shit ton of damage because of how resistant he was.
>>
>>19391383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE
>>
>>19391396
he just kinda strikes me of a perfect would-be /x/ user
>>
>>19391383

Pewton

anyways...on Rasputin, he is rumored to learned some if his stuff from a pagan sex cult, AND from a central asian priest who had contact with some society and explorer in the far east
>>
>>19391383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE
>>
>>19391383
and i havent even posted a man like putin but thats a song to
>>
great the russian propagandists are here
>>
>>19391447
nah im just a fan, im american but if i had to be in another country itd probs be russia.
>>
File: rasputin2.jpg (529KB, 2006x1203px) Image search: [Google]
rasputin2.jpg
529KB, 2006x1203px
bump
>>
apparently he was someone who "unlocked atlantean memories"

he was also a selfish fuck
>>
Ra ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine!

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on
>>
>>19391418
I could see it, with how he goes on about saying he has healing powers
>>
>>19391423

>sex cult

He was reportedly part of the Khlsyts
>>
They put his hang low in a museum
>>
>>19391423

Allow me time to find where I archived the central asiastuff
>>
>>19392854

It wasnt a preist

It was a doctor from Buryat...
Although the religions of Buryat should be investigated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Badmayev
>>
>>19391464
Why wouldn't you want to go to a country that the countrymen actually want to be in instead?
>>
>>19393030

>n 1912 the monk Iliodor hid in his house for one week. One of his patients was Alexander Protopopov, the last minister of interior before the fall of the Romanov's in 1917. According to Felix Yusupov, Grigori Rasputin is said to have given drugs to Tsarevich Alexei of Russia and his parents, supplied by Badmayev.

WOA WAIT WHAT???
>>
>>19394429

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IT WAS DRUGS NOT MAGIC THAT HELPED THE YOUNG PRINCE OF RUSSIA???

WTF!!! HOW THE HELL HAS THIS NOT BEEN EXPOUNDED UPON
>>
>>19391366
>Was he /ourguy/?
NO HE COLLUDED WITH DRUMF YOU RACIST SHITLORD!
>>
>>19394442

perhaps he digested something that made him impervious to bullets?
>>
11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?
Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

11.10 Questioner: How did they accomplish this? What was necessary for them to accomplish this?
Ra: All of the aforementioned entities were aware, through memory, of Atlantean understandings having to do with the use of the various centers of mind/body/spirit complex energy influx in attaining the gateway to intelligent infinity.

11.11 Questioner: Did this enable them to do what we refer to as magic? Do paranormal things while they were incarnate here?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The first two entities mentioned made little use of these abilities consciously. However, they were bent single-mindedly upon service to self, sparing no efforts in personal discipline to double, re-double and so empower this gateway. The third was a conscious adept and also spared no effort in the pursuit of service to self.
>>
>>19394484

11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.
>>
>>19394484
>>19394487

>its another person who likes to hear himself talk and sound smart

we speak ENGLISH here dammit, provide context before sharing primary sources
>>
>>19394429
Fly agaric mushrooms no doubt
>>
>>19392821
>Khlsyts
the wat

Google turns up nothing, it seems you forgot how to spell, which would be acceptable if it was a common word and easy to understand
>>
>>19397008
Хлыcты
:^)
>>
>>19397013
>Хлыcты
thank you
>>
For those who don't know, apparently Rasputin was poisoned with cyanide (which didn't seem to affect him) and then was shot several times (having almost gotten away after the first shot) and then put in a sack and thrown into the river.

Apparently there was water i his lungs when they found the body, indicating he drowned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin#Death
>>
Also, here's something interesting from the wikipedia page:

"The official report of his autopsy disappeared during the Joseph Stalin era, as did several research assistants who had seen it."

Could the communists have been trying to hide something about his death that was 'inconvenient'?
>>
>>19394442
supposedly some Tibetan herbs

basically magic
>>
File: pikachu_laughing_6363.gif (15KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu_laughing_6363.gif
15KB, 198x198px
>>19391366
>bad wrap
>>
>>19397129
>>19397133

As has been mentioned, perhaps he took something knowing of his assassination

>>19394429
>>19397166
>>
>>19392752
Care to ellaborate? Googling it just returns a clothing company. Or if you are you this guy:

>>19394484

Do you really think that stuff from the Law of One is anything close to reliable?
>>
why dont people want to talk about this?

>OP had to do the "Muh guy" shit
>>
>>19399451
do you know?
/ourguy/?
eagapeungrpimnrriung
>>
dont let this thread die
>>
>>19391366
I recall his assassination was quite interesting. And from talking to native russians most believe his "Bad name" came from the same defamation which was aimed toward the Russian Royal family.
>>
>>19397170
>gif
>still image
who's worse?
>>
>>19397166
He made Rose petal pills, rose petals have something that helps hemophilia.
>>
>>19391366
He was another spy/occultist like Crowley or Dee. Sent to subvert the Romanovs rule.
>>
>>19402058
He was probably associated with the same masonic networks as the Bolsheviks.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.